Breaking News: PA Federal Judge Rules Obama's Amnesty Unconstitutional; Says Obama Usurped Congress

LOL Birthers- all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011
HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S
REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF
‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE
HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”

:lol: No matter how many times we proved his birff certificate is an amateurish fake and the announcements had him born in two different hospitals, and the fact that his good buddy Gov. Ambercrombe couldn't find the original and gave up.....you still won't admit the clown wasn't native born and therefore not qualified to have ever been elected president. After he's impeached, that alone will get him life in Leavenworth.

LOL....Birthers and their fictions- poor things- lies, speculation, innuendo.

Meanwhile- as the State of Hawaii keeps saying repeatedly:

HONOLULU –

The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”[

LOL- Birthers.

"Loretta Fuddy"? :badgrin: Google Sheriff Joe Arpaio's findings.....caution...you'll have to admit you're a sucker....but there's no harm in that as long as it's not a habit.

No... what they'll claim is that Joe Arpaio is a joke. That the Aricopa County Sheriffs Office is a joke and that the official findings of their official investigation is a joke. Of course, they say the same thing about the Seals, the Promise Keepers, The Scouts and God. So, he's in good company.

What official findings? Feel free to show us the official report of the Maricopa County Sheriff's office.

So far all we have seen are press conferences by former used car sales men.

HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by

Hawai„i.”

:lol: No matter how many times we proved his birff certificate is an amateurish fake and the announcements had him born in two different hospitals, and the fact that his good buddy Gov. Ambercrombe couldn't find the original and gave up.....you still won't admit the clown wasn't native born and therefore not qualified to have ever been elected president. After he's impeached, that alone will get him life in Leavenworth.

Dude... these people are imbeciles. There is no point in reality which will ever convinced them of anything that does not suit their subjective needs.

If the US were still a viable nation, they'd be institutionalized.

They are LITERALLY unsuited for freedom.
Says one inmate of the looney bin to the other.

Hawaii is part of the United States.

Except for that teeny tiny piece of Hawaii Obama was born on.
:rofl:

Being born IN the United States, does NOT a natural born citizen make.

An American could be born in Moscow, or worse... Kenya. And be a natural born Citizen of the United States.

As all that is required to be such, is that both of one progenitors being US Citizens.

Ya see, the natural result of being born to US Citizens is a US Citizen.
A Natural Born citizen, which is what is a requirement to be President, is any citizen that was BORN a USA citizen, without any other process of naturalization.

Since Obama was a citizen AT BIRTH, he is a natural born citizen.
Not true. His birth was governed by the British Act of 1948. That is because his father was a British national. Our usurper is a citizen by statute which is positive law. That omits the law of nature that would have made him an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.

t (who lacked an American experience growing up)

Birthers....lol.....is it that they don't know Hawaii is part of the United States- or just reject that Hawaiians are real Americans?
He wasn't born in Hawaii....sucker.

Hawai„i.”
What was released was a 100% forgery uncovered by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office.

Hawai„i.”

HONOLULU –

Hawai„i.”[

LOL- Birthers.

"Loretta Fuddy"? :badgrin: Google Sheriff Joe Arpaio's findings.....caution...you'll have to admit you're a sucker....but there's no harm in that as long as it's not a habit.]

Wow- a video from WND.

I can see why you would find that far more persuasive than a letter from the Director of Health of the State of Hawaii.

Or the previous Director of Health of Hawaii?

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

NAW....you prefer press conferences by used car salesmen.
It was film footage filmed at the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office, not at WND pipsqueak.

LOL.....oh god you are funny.

So you are saying that Obama is a natural born citizen because his mother was a U.S. Citizen....lol.

No- all that is required is being born in the United States.

We all learned this in civics class- Iearned it from my conservative civics teacher.

And- why would Kenya be worse than Moscow? Inquiring minds are curious as to that specific bigotry.

No, he's saying and correctly that at that time, a person had to be born in the US to at least one US citizen over the age of 21 to be a natural born citizen...His mother was too young in 1961 and his father was a Kenya......your civics teacher was either an idiot or you are, and we know you are. His mother returned to Hawaii with him as a newborn and his grandmother, who had a job in the Sec of State office, covered their tracks with fake birth announcements. Not because they knew he might run for office, but because they wanted him to be a US citizen. BTW, he also claimed his parents met on the Selma bridge which is hilarious because Selma was in 1964 and he was born in 1961. Also, not a single doctor or nurse has ever been located who can verify his birth at either hospital they've claimed he was born in. His SS card is also a fake.

He also applied for a foreign exchange student loan at Occidental saying his place of birth was Kenya. If he was born in Hawaii, that's bank fraud. No birth certificate exists and he's spent a lot of money keeping that and his school grade transcripts from being made public.

The president doesnt get to refuse to execute laws. That is a violation of his oath and his duties. As the judge pointed out.
Obama said so before, after and during the action.

So now Obama is your source for grade A legal scholarship?
Are you really that fucking stupid, or just trying to give tht impression?

Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing, until I realized the answer is "yes."
No actually you werent.
Because you are a stupid fuck.

Obama's actions were illegal. And I dont just mean on immigration.

Hawaii is part of the United States.

Except for that teeny tiny piece of Hawaii Obama was born on.
:rofl:

Being born IN the United States, does NOT a natural born citizen make.

An American could be born in Moscow, or worse... Kenya. And be a natural born Citizen of the United States.

As all that is required to be such, is that both of one progenitors being US Citizens.

Ya see, the natural result of being born to US Citizens is a US Citizen.
A Natural Born citizen, which is what is a requirement to be President, is any citizen that was BORN a USA citizen, without any other process of naturalization.

Since Obama was a citizen AT BIRTH, he is a natural born citizen.
Not true. His birth was governed by the British Act of 1948. That is because his father was a British national. Our usurper is a citizen by statute which is positive law. That omits the law of nature that would have made him an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.

Birthers make up the funniest stuff.

President Obama was born in the United States.

Everyone but idiot Birthers know that makes him a natural born citizen.

Obama just had to get his ass kicked every day growing up. Because he sure has been taking his licks here

What a loser

-Geaux

He also applied for a foreign exchange student loan at Occidental saying his place of birth was Kenya. If he was born in Hawaii, that's bank fraud. No birth certificate exists and he's spent a lot of money keeping that and his school grade transcripts from being made public.

Birthers make up the wierdest stuff.

And I think that some of them actually belief what they invented themselves.

Oh and of course not a thing in your post was true.

But you knew that.

So far all we have seen are press conferences by former used car sales men.

You're too cowardly to have even watched the first 5 minutes of the press conference....the team was 3 retired police officers and a legal team.

Where is the report?

Simple enough- where is the report identifying it as the product and conclusions of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Department.

And no- I don't watch Youtube video's.

LOL.....oh god you are funny.

So you are saying that Obama is a natural born citizen because his mother was a U.S. Citizen....lol.

No- all that is required is being born in the United States.

We all learned this in civics class- Iearned it from my conservative civics teacher.

And- why would Kenya be worse than Moscow? Inquiring minds are curious as to that specific bigotry.

No, he's saying and correctly that at that time, a person had to be born in the US to at least one US citizen over the age of 21 to be a natural born citizen...His mother was too young in 1961 and his father was a Kenya......your civics teacher was either an idiot or you are, and we know you are. His mother returned to Hawaii with him as a newborn and his grandmother, who had a job in the Sec of State office, covered their tracks with fake birth announcements. Not because they knew he might run for office, but because they wanted him to be a US citizen. BTW, he also claimed his parents met on the Selma bridge which is hilarious because Selma was in 1964 and he was born in 1961. Also, not a single doctor or nurse has ever been located who can verify his birth at either hospital they've claimed he was born in. His SS card is also a fake.

LOL....its like a lie appalooze of Birther lies.

a) We all know anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen- that is why the voters voted for him, the Electoral College elected him- the Congress confirmed him and Chief Justice Roberts swore him in- three times!
b) My civics teacher knew more about the constitution than you do about those cuticles you stare at all the time.
c) How do you imagine his mother smuggled a newborn from Kenya to Hawaii in 1961?
d) The child of an American citizen can get American citizenship without any problems- no need for fraud- and some bizarrely impossible smuggling of a newborn.
e) He was born around the same time I was. The attending doctor and nurse from my birth are dead. That happens after 50 years. But the family of the doctor whose name is on the birth certificate say that is his signature. And a woman who was in the hospital at the same time remembers his birth. But don't let those trivialities interfere with your birther fantasies.

Hawai„i.”

HONOLULU –

Hawai„i.”[

LOL- Birthers.

"Loretta Fuddy"? :badgrin: Google Sheriff Joe Arpaio's findings.....caution...you'll have to admit you're a sucker....but there's no harm in that as long as it's not a habit.]

Wow- a video from WND.

I can see why you would find that far more persuasive than a letter from the Director of Health of the State of Hawaii.

Or the previous Director of Health of Hawaii?

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

NAW....you prefer press conferences by used car salesmen.
It was film footage filmed at the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office, not at WND pipsqueak.

Posted on WND.....press conferences by a used car salesman.

Where is the report Stevie?

t (who lacked an American experience growing up)

Birthers....lol.....is it that they don't know Hawaii is part of the United States- or just reject that Hawaiians are real Americans?
He wasn't born in Hawaii....sucker.

Hawai„i.”
What was released was a 100% forgery uncovered by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office.

Where is the report that states that Stevie?

Forum List

Back