Breaking News: PA Federal Judge Rules Obama's Amnesty Unconstitutional; Says Obama Usurped Congress

:lol: No matter how many times we proved his birff certificate is an amateurish fake and the announcements had him born in two different hospitals, and the fact that his good buddy Gov. Ambercrombe couldn't find the original and gave up.....you still won't admit the clown wasn't native born and therefore not qualified to have ever been elected president. After he's impeached, that alone will get him life in Leavenworth.

LOL....Birthers and their fictions- poor things- lies, speculation, innuendo.

Meanwhile- as the State of Hawaii keeps saying repeatedly:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011
HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S
REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF
‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE
HONOLULU –

The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”[

LOL- Birthers.

"Loretta Fuddy"? :badgrin: Google Sheriff Joe Arpaio's findings.....caution...you'll have to admit you're a sucker....but there's no harm in that as long as it's not a habit.]

Wow- a video from WND.

I can see why you would find that far more persuasive than a letter from the Director of Health of the State of Hawaii.

Or the previous Director of Health of Hawaii?

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

NAW....you prefer press conferences by used car salesmen.
It was film footage filmed at the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office, not at WND pipsqueak.

Posted on WND.....press conferences by a used car salesman.

Where is the report Stevie?
Call the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office.

:lol: No matter how many times we proved his birff certificate is an amateurish fake and the announcements had him born in two different hospitals, and the fact that his good buddy Gov. Ambercrombe couldn't find the original and gave up.....you still won't admit the clown wasn't native born and therefore not qualified to have ever been elected president. After he's impeached, that alone will get him life in Leavenworth.

HONOLULU –

President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”[

LOL- Birthers.

"Loretta Fuddy"? :badgrin: Google Sheriff Joe Arpaio's findings.....caution...you'll have to admit you're a sucker....but there's no harm in that as long as it's not a habit.]

Wow- a video from WND.

I can see why you would find that far more persuasive than a letter from the Director of Health of the State of Hawaii.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

It was film footage filmed at the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office, not at WND pipsqueak.

The press conference was professionally opened by the communications director/ spokesperson for the MCSO, a full time employee, then with opening statements by Sheriff Arpaio. And by the way, why do you constantly state Zullo's past which has nothing to do with the MCSO CCP?

I like his argument. It’s an angle I hadn’t thought of, and it may wind up being very powerful.

Hadn't thought of??? It's an angle conservatives have been saying for the past month. Even if you accept prosecutorial discretion as an excuse for not deporting illegals, there is no way it justifies handing out work permits. THINK

oh brother, here we go. Is this the same judge that said the Obama BC was bogus ?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

HAHAHA. The board notes your pathetic attempt to change the subject. Looks like even you can see the judge is right.

t (who lacked an American experience growing up)

Birthers....lol.....is it that they don't know Hawaii is part of the United States- or just reject that Hawaiians are real Americans?
Hawaii is part of the United States. All pro-Constitutionalists such as myself know this.

Yet you claim a person raised in Hawaii for most of his childhood(88%) lacked the American experience.

View attachment 35053

Looks like the American experience to me.

That's why Val Jarrett runs the country, Obama has no American experience. Val Jarrett, with all those family ties to active communists who had her eye on Van Jones for quite sometime, now runs the country.

No American experience......even though President Obama has lived 49 of his 53 years in the United States.

Man you must have really despised John Quincy Adams.

How stupid of me.......49 of 53 years exploring the fruited plains, all 57 of them.

So far all we have seen are press conferences by former used car sales men.

You're too cowardly to have even watched the first 5 minutes of the press conference....the team was 3 retired police officers and a legal team.

Where is the report?

Simple enough- where is the report identifying it as the product and conclusions of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Department.

And no- I don't watch Youtube video's.

Google you fucking simpleton.

LOL....its like a lie appalooze of Birther lies.

a) We all know anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen- that is why the voters voted for him, the Electoral College elected him- the Congress confirmed him and Chief Justice Roberts swore him in- three times!
He was born in Kenya.....every relative of his there confirms it.
b) My civics teacher knew more about the constitution than you do about those cuticles you stare at all the time.
Your civics teacher probably throws up in his mouth at the thought of you.
c) How do you imagine his mother smuggled a newborn from Kenya to Hawaii in 1961?
On any commercial airliner.
d) The child of an American citizen can get American citizenship without any problems- no need for fraud- and some bizarrely impossible smuggling of a newborn.
Not in 1961, hairlip.
e) He was born around the same time I was. The attending doctor and nurse from my birth are dead. That happens after 50 years. But the family of the doctor whose name is on the birth certificate say that is his signature.
There is no doctor's signature because there is no BC ya lying twerp.
And a woman who was in the hospital at the same time remembers his birth.
Oh? What's her name.....Florence Nightengale?
But don't let those trivialities interfere with your birther fantasies.

Let me know when you need another ass-kicking.

LOL....its like a lie appalooze of Birther lies.

a) We all know anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen- that is why the voters voted for him, the Electoral College elected him- the Congress confirmed him and Chief Justice Roberts swore him in- three times!
He was born in Kenya.....every relative of his there confirms it.
b) My civics teacher knew more about the constitution than you do about those cuticles you stare at all the time.
Your civics teacher probably throws up in his mouth at the thought of you.
c) How do you imagine his mother smuggled a newborn from Kenya to Hawaii in 1961?
On any commercial airliner.
d) The child of an American citizen can get American citizenship without any problems- no need for fraud- and some bizarrely impossible smuggling of a newborn.
Not in 1961, hairlip.
e) He was born around the same time I was. The attending doctor and nurse from my birth are dead. That happens after 50 years. But the family of the doctor whose name is on the birth certificate say that is his signature.
There is no doctor's signature because there is no BC ya lying twerp.
And a woman who was in the hospital at the same time remembers his birth.
Oh? What's her name.....Florence Nightengale?
But don't let those trivialities interfere with your birther fantasies.

Let me know when you need another ass-kicking.

Let me know when you can find your own ass.

a) No relative of Obama has ever said he was born in Kenya- just another Birther lie.
b) My civics teacher knew more about the Constition than you do about your mom's basement.
c) What commercial airliner? How did she smuggle the child you claim was not an American citizen into the United States?
d) Any child of an American citizen could get citizenship in 1961- easy peasy.
e) Right here you lying birther
president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate-1-728.jpg

Signature easily read.

Stig Waidelich was born on August 5, 1961 in the Kapiolani Medical Center in Honolulu, where President Obama says he was born. Monika Danielson is Stig's mother and she has vivid memories from the hospital after Stig was born. Monika told CNN that she remembers visiting the nursery after Stig's birth and seeing a lot of Asian babies, one white baby which was her son, and one black baby.

Because Monika is from Sweden, she told CNN that she had not seen many black children or babies before, which was why she particularly remembers seeing this black baby in the nursery. When President Obama became a candidate in 2008, Monika noticed his birth date and hospital in an article and remembered that day in the nursery. She believes that baby she spotted was indeed President Obama.

But Birthers will keep on birthin...believing any lie, innuendo or speculation

So far all we have seen are press conferences by former used car sales men.

You're too cowardly to have even watched the first 5 minutes of the press conference....the team was 3 retired police officers and a legal team.

Where is the report?

Simple enough- where is the report identifying it as the product and conclusions of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Department.

And no- I don't watch Youtube video's.

Google you fucking simpleton.

So you can't find the report- because there is no report- so you tell me to Google for it?

Why not just admit that you are lying and that there is no report from the Maricopa Sheriff's Department?

Birthers....lol.....is it that they don't know Hawaii is part of the United States- or just reject that Hawaiians are real Americans?
Hawaii is part of the United States. All pro-Constitutionalists such as myself know this.

Yet you claim a person raised in Hawaii for most of his childhood(88%) lacked the American experience.

View attachment 35053

Looks like the American experience to me.

That's why Val Jarrett runs the country, Obama has no American experience. Val Jarrett, with all those family ties to active communists who had her eye on Van Jones for quite sometime, now runs the country.

No American experience......even though President Obama has lived 49 of his 53 years in the United States.

Man you must have really despised John Quincy Adams.

How stupid of me.......49 of 53 years exploring the fruited plains, all 57 of them.

At least he is not stupid enough to think someone who has spent 49 of 53 years in America has never experienced America.

HONOLULU –

Hawai„i.”[

LOL- Birthers.

Wow- a video from WND.

The press conference was professionally opened by the communications director/ spokesperson for the MCSO, a full time employee, then with opening statements by Sheriff Arpaio. And by the way, why do you constantly state Zullo's past which has nothing to do with the MCSO CCP?

So where is the official report from the Maricopa Sheriff's Department?

Where is there something other than a press conference from a former used car salesman?

HONOLULU –

Hawai„i.”[

LOL- Birthers.

Wow- a video from WND.

Call the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office.

so you are admitting that you have never seen any report from the Maricopa Sheriffs Department either.

Liberals let Obama get away with unconstitutional actions
The president's deplorable record on privacy and kill lists is an affront to our values. Liberals just shrug it off

Let us stipulate, as lawyers like to say, that President Obama has a deplorable record on civil liberties, one that threatens long-term damage to the country’s constitutional culture.

Liberals let Obama get away with unconstitutional actions - Salon.com

Obama is a real study. Once out of office he will fade to black. No pun intended

-Geaux

An Executive Unbound: The Obama Administration’s Unilateral Actions

Abstract
Abusive, unlawful, and even potentially unconstitutional unilateral action has been a hallmark of the Obama Administration. When Congress refuses to accede to President Barack Obama’s liberal policies, the Administration often ignores the restraints imposed upon the executive branch by the Constitution, and when the Administration disagrees with duly enacted laws or finds it politically expedient not to enforce them, it waives legal requirements. Under the U.S. constitutional system, Congress is charged with enacting the law, and the Executive is charged with enforcing it. The individual liberties of all Americans are at stake when one branch usurps the role of another. As the Framers knew well, the “accumulation of all powers … in the same hands” is the “very definition of tyranny.”

“We can’t wait for an increasingly dysfunctional Congress to do its job. Where they won’t act, I will.”

—President Barack Obama[1]

An Executive Unbound The Obama Administration s Unilateral Actions

Obama is a real study. Once out of office he will fade to black. No pun intended

-Geaux

Abstract
Abusive, unlawful, and even potentially unconstitutional unilateral action has been a hallmark of the Obama Administration. When Congress refuses to accede to President Barack Obama’s liberal policies, the Administration often ignores the restraints imposed upon the executive branch by the Constitution, and when the Administration disagrees with duly enacted laws or finds it politically expedient not to enforce them, it waives legal requirements. Under the U.S. constitutional system, Congress is charged with enacting the law, and the Executive is charged with enforcing it. The individual liberties of all Americans are at stake when one branch usurps the role of another. As the Framers knew well, the “accumulation of all powers … in the same hands” is the “very definition of tyranny.”

“We can’t wait for an increasingly dysfunctional Congress to do its job. Where they won’t act, I will.”

I think it will take several years for MSM to realize he isn't king anymore.

That birth certificate was proven to be a lie. Advanced analysis using multi-spectral wavelength, er--analysis has revealed that Obama tampered with his birth certificate and altered is appearance, obstructing indisputable evidence that indicates it's origin. Using state of the art technologies and advanced multi-phasic restoration techniques including a radioactive barium bath and xenon salt treatments, experts have now been able to reveal the hidden evidence for the first time.

obamabc.jpg

I think the clown is American born but filed for college financing as a foreign student.......why then all the hoopla hiding his college transcripts? The BC is a smoke and mirrors transparency move.

That birth certificate was proven to be a lie. Advanced analysis using multi-spectral wavelength, er--analysis has revealed that Obama tampered with his birth certificate and altered is appearance, obstructing indisputable evidence that indicates it's origin. Using state of the art technologies and advanced multi-phasic restoration techniques including a radioactive barium bath and xenon salt treatments, experts have now been able to reveal the hidden evidence for the first time.

obamabc.jpg
I think the clown is American born but filed for college financing as a foreign student.......why then all the hoopla hiding his college transcripts? The BC is a smoke and mirrors transparency move.

The only 'hoopla' about his college transcripts is from Birthers who keep hoping to find something- something- anything- to support their claims.

President Obama like every other President and Presidential candidate declined to release his college records. Birthers demand though that Obama must be treated differently from every other President.

-Geaux

Abstract

I think it will take several years for MSM to realize he isn't king anymore.
since he never was, that's another birfer myth.

Obama's goal all along was to stick it to America, and especially White America. He's brought Third World misery to the U.S. It's bad ole White America's punishment. He's very smug and proud of himself at this point.

Hopefully, some of his awful damage can be repaired with new leadership coming to power in 2015. I guess we'll see though. Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back