Breaking News: Mexican Judge Orders U.S. Marine Released From Jail

image.jpg

Good grief, can't we all just be happy that he is coming home? Does everything have to turn into a partisan food fight?
The Obama boot lickers started it...................We are just returning fire.......................

Once again, this is great news!

"It is with an overwhelming and humbling feeling of relief that we confirm that Andrew was released today after spending 214 days in Mexican Jail," the family said in a statement.

You ever want to get into an intelligent discussion about politics or economy/finances you know where to find the political/financial genius.

He gave you his contact info? I'll let you know

Yes, his name is Natrual gas

No..no..you misunderstand. I'm not looking for the village clown.. :laugh2:

You just relax, son..I'll let you know when I need some entertainment again.

I'm like a fart in the wind.

..and about as relevant.

When you quote someone you need to quote everything. Posting 101. A fart in the wind can linger and really affect someone.

Thanks Mr. Obama.

He could have put the screws on Mexico to get him released a long time, so be lonely in your praise.

He could have launched a jail break or trade someone for him too. But the last time he did that, you guys jumped all over him for getting a serviceman back. So, as always, if Obama says it's partly sunny, you guys insist it's partly cloudy...
I insist it took him 8 months to get our Marine home.............

I say that is BS, and I'm happy that he is coming home. Very happy.........but I will not thank Obama for it. Period.

That's fine...let's just be happy he's home.

Sgt Tahmooressi just released from Mexican prison.

Thank God.
God had nothing to do with it...
Don't you have a sacrifice to attend tonight. It is Halloween isn't it...................

Something like sacrificing a chicken or something............
No , I have no need for a self inflicted suicide for a deity...
Just figured you did................because you ditch the very mention of God..................on a thread about a Marine being released...............

Are you happy he is coming home, or would you rather he rot in a Mexican prison...............

Thanks Mr. Obama.

He could have put the screws on Mexico to get him released a long time, so be lonely in your praise.

He could have launched a jail break or trade someone for him too. But the last time he did that, you guys jumped all over him for getting a serviceman back. So, as always, if Obama says it's partly sunny, you guys insist it's partly cloudy...
I insist it took him 8 months to get our Marine home.............

I say that is BS, and I'm happy that he is coming home. Very happy.........but I will not thank Obama for it. Period.

That's fine...let's just be happy he's home.
I am very HAPPY ABOUT IT.

The judge made no rulings nor reasons. Mexico pays attention to our elections. It doesn't want pissed off Americans voting for anti immigration candidates.

Forum List

Back