Breaking News: Mexican Judge Orders U.S. Marine Released From Jail

Econ chick, you should take up smoking pot.
She thinks she spent years in Iraq so I think she may have moved on from gateway hallucinogenics already.

I just broke my rule of never reporting anyone, shit for brains. Your post breaks the rules. I will continue to report you classless ass.

Back to topic, most of us are concerned about HIM, not the politics.

I am happy that he is returning home. VERY HAPPY...........

But when they fire instead of just being happy he is returning, then I'll return fire..............

Even when I know it is their attempt to disrupt the thread.

His CIC got him back. Good for him. Thanks Mr. Obama.
Old saying...........You salute the rank and not the person behind the rank. While I respect the rank and office of the CIC, I don't have respect for the person wearing it..............................

We have a CIC who couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Obama is the CIC. He brought one of his soldiers home. He'll have to manage to get by with your dis-respect. I think he'll survive.

Good Job POTUS.
Whatever.................perhaps he'll have a better golf game before he gets out........As that is all he is good for.

Gee..back to golf. You're probably late for your birther meeting.

Just reported another one of your posts that breaks the rules.

This thread is about Sgt. Tahmooressi not about your ego, Candybitch. We want to celebrate his release.

I've reported you a third time, Candy ass. You're a classless, stupid, wortheless tramp.

Stop derailing this thread about Sgt. Tahmooressi's release. Most of us want to celebrate it. Most of us tried for months to get Obama to get off his ass and release him.

His CIC got him back. Good for him. Thanks Mr. Obama.
Old saying...........You salute the rank and not the person behind the rank. While I respect the rank and office of the CIC, I don't have respect for the person wearing it..............................

We have a CIC who couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Obama is the CIC. He brought one of his soldiers home. He'll have to manage to get by with your dis-respect. I think he'll survive.

Good Job POTUS.
Whatever.................perhaps he'll have a better golf game before he gets out........As that is all he is good for.

Yep...........and we throw darts and pics of the current CIC.................
I guess when you're totally powerless....you take "victories" where you can.

The CIC brought his Marine home. Just like he did with the guy in Afghanistan. Nobody seemed to celebrate his release.

Good Job POTUS.

The CIC brought his Marine home. Just like he did with the guy in Afghanistan. Nobody seemed to celebrate his release.
That is because the one released from Afghanistan was a deserter.

Good Job POTUS.

Really...he's back in the service. Strange...

"His Marine"?? He could care less for our Marine.

Good Job POTUS.

Good Job POTUS.

As Commanders-in-Chief often refer to the troops as theirs.

I'm glad he's back although it's strange how you accidentally drive into Mexico

'
Then why was he released, shit for brains?

You haven't kept us with this case like most of us PATRIOTS have.

Go fuck yourself, tramp.

Speaking of whales, that idiot Bodecea threw him under the bus too. Guess she looks like the idiot you look like today.

You uninformed libs are trash. Period.

I hope this is true. He has spent way too much time there already for taking a wrong turn....................

That would be the case, but he was a gun runner, one of many responsible for thousands of deaths every year.
Execution would have been far better.

It's CINC, stupid ass.

STFU idiot.

Sgt Tahmooressi was released by a judge in Mexico, not by Obama. If Obama had any courage, he would've gotten him released MONTHS AGO. IDIOT.

Really...he's back in the service. Strange...

Keep revealing your ignorance you fat ass whale.

He's in the reserves. Do you know what that means, idiot?

Do you have any idea what pain Sgt T has been through?

Don't answer you POS. STFU. No one cares what you think about this subject.

It's like shooting fish in the barrel...I'm running out of fish.

Glad Obama got his Marine back. Semper Fi.

Yawn. By all means, keep showing your ignorance you glutten, fat ass whale.

You don't know the first thing about this case. I dare you to say things to his face you're saying here, you fat ass, glutten, whale.

I bet you're stuffing two big pizzas in your mouth now as we speak. You repulsive, idiot.

Do you even know how to spell Marine?

It's like shooting fish in the barrel...I'm running out of fish.

Glad Obama got his Marine back. Semper Fi.

Every Marine I know would kick your teeth in for the things you've said about him, you worthless bitch. Maybe you would like to test that theory in real life.

Obama is an idiot. He let Sgt T rot in a Mexican jail till he nearly died of his PTSD and other injuries. Shooting fish? No, honey, it would be like shooting cowards.....

You make people want to throw up in their mouths, shit for brains.

Forum List

Back