Breaking News: Mexican Judge Orders U.S. Marine Released From Jail

Thanks Mr. Obama.

Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch. He should've been released months ago. He has almost died from his extreme PTSD and abused body. STFU bitch. Get the fuck off this thread, moron.
Isn't this post in violation of forum rules?

In what way? Nobody pays attention to the vile people so they think the answer is to get more vile and belligerent. Much like a little girl getting taught a lesson.

There are plenty of teachers, thankfully, who keep reminder her of how immaterial she is.

Thanks Mr. Obama.

Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch. He should've been released months ago. He has almost died from his extreme PTSD and abused body. STFU bitch. Get the fuck off this thread, moron.

Nope, it's not.

Well obviously you're obsessed by the OP with your long-winded and needlessly complicated answers. LOL.

Good grief, can't we all just be happy that he is coming home? Does everything have to turn into a partisan food fight?
The Obama boot lickers started it...................We are just returning fire.......................

To be fair, the first shot being fired is by the anti-Obama crowd but I am not sure where the thread merge occurred. I could be wrong. Either way I don't really care, I am just pleased that he is returning home. I'll the leave the partisan finger pointing to other folks.

Good grief, can't we all just be happy that he is coming home? Does everything have to turn into a partisan food fight?
The Obama boot lickers started it...................We are just returning fire.......................

To be fair, the first shot being fired is by the anti-Obama crowd but I am not sure where the thread merge occurred. I could be wrong. Either way I don't really care, I am just pleased that he is returning home. I'll the leave the partisan finger pointing to other folks.
I am happy that he is returning home. VERY HAPPY...........

But when they fire instead of just being happy he is returning, then I'll return fire..............

Even when I know it is their attempt to disrupt the thread.

Thanks Mr. Obama.

In what way? Nobody pays attention to the vile people so they think the answer is to get more vile and belligerent. Much like a little girl getting taught a lesson.

There are plenty of teachers, thankfully, who keep reminder her of how immaterial she is.

STFU you stupid bitch. Your credibility was ruined on the gas prices issue when you decide to lie out your fucking teeth.

This thread is about a Marine who has suffered for too many months of extreme PTSD because of a president who was too weak to intervene.

But when they fire instead of just being happy he is returning, then I'll return fire..............

His CIC got him back. Good for him. Thanks Mr. Obama.

Old saying...........You salute the rank and not the person behind the rank. While I respect the rank and office of the CIC, I don't have respect for the person wearing it..............................

We have a CIC who couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Thanks Mr. Obama.

Nope, it's not.

Well obviously you're obsessed by the OP with your long-winded and needlessly complicated answers. LOL.

What's a CIC, idiot? And if Obama waited till the elections instead of months ago when he should've intervened there will be hell to pay. You're an idiot. You don' know shit about the military or the Commander in Chief.

You keep digging your hole, moron. STFU.

Old saying...........You salute the rank and not the person behind the rank. While I respect the rank and office of the CIC, I don't have respect for the person wearing it..............................

We have a CIC who couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Obama is the CIC. He brought one of his soldiers home. He'll have to manage to get by with your dis-respect. I think he'll survive.

Good Job POTUS.

Obama is the CIC. He brought one of his soldiers home. He'll have to manage to get by with your dis-respect. I think he'll survive.

Good Job POTUS.
Whatever.................perhaps he'll have a better golf game before he gets out........As that is all he is good for.

Good Job POTUS.
Whatever.................perhaps he'll have a better golf game before he gets out........As that is all he is good for.

Gee..back to golf. You're probably late for your birther meeting.

Good Job POTUS.

Gee..back to golf. You're probably late for your birther meeting.
Yep...........and we throw darts and pics of the current CIC.................

Forum List

Back