Breaking news: Kasich announces Third Party run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Kasich run third party what political party would he run on?

Gary Johnson is on the Libertarian ticket so far, and Kasich will not be on certain states ballots because of being in the race too long.

This would be like Cruz running third party and it will have minimum effect on the election results come November, and even more so for Kasich.

Now if Kasich wanted to be Gary Johnson VP candidate then that would be interesting as can be.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry that most people didn't bother to check the link.
what an ass! :p
I was about to have fun!

LOL, sorry. Yeah, I should have let it ride. I was kinda floored that nobody was paying attention!
It's was trusted because you put it in Politics. Anything written in Politics is automatically true.

Swim is never going to tell a lie and hurt you.

This will swing votes away from Trump to Kasich in the state of Ohio.
FYI - A Republican has never won a presidential election without winning Ohio.
The establishment ain't done with Trump yet.

This isn't on FoxNews or CNN websites. If it's true this seems like pretty big news as it hands Hillary an easy victory.

Edit - The Rick Astley joke. Good one.

Well that means the liberal vote will be divided. so absent a conservative alternative trump wins

newspaper-generator.php

IF Hillary wins the states that have gone dem everytime since 2000 AND Oh, Colo and NM ... she wins.
And if she loses half those states, who finally realize that her party never kept most of its promises, and brought nothing but disaster to this country and foreign countries alike, than she's toast.

IF Hillary wins the states that have gone dem everytime since 2000 AND Oh, Colo and NM ... she wins.
And if she loses half those states, who finally realize that her party never kept most of its promises, and brought nothing but disaster to this country and foreign countries alike, than she's toast.

Which states will she lose?

Well that means the liberal vote will be divided. so absent a conservative alternative trump wins

Because Trump v Clinton isn't dividing the liberal vote?

Touche
Liberals aren't gonna vote for Drumpf. That's just pissing in the wind logic. The question is whether conservatives will vote for him. His only chance to win is to get more old white people than Mittens got to vote, and overall turnout prolly needs to be less than 50%

Which states will she lose?
imo, she conceivably could lose Wisc, esp if Bernie doesn't help her. But even then she'd still win with the rest PLUS VA Colo and NM OR Oh, Colo NM and NV

Liberals aren't gonna vote for Drumpf. That's just pissing in the wind logic. The question is whether conservatives will vote for him.

Self identifying liberals won't vote for him. Fake Cinos who are de facto liberals have been eating up his nonsense with a giant spoon. But no, real conservatives are highly unlikely to vote for him.

I would assume the same "sore loser" laws would apply to him just as they do to Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back