Breaking News:Flynn Case Being Dropped

Inadequate counsel is usually a problem for the indigent who either rely on barely present or overworked public counsel who have incentive to cut deals or no counsel at all.

It’s not a problem for an elitist who hired an extremely expensive and well regarded law firm.

Grow up colfax. Why are you answering a question which has not been asked?

NO ONE has said anything about Gen. Flynn did not have adequate counsel. The issue, as you well know, has to do with the FBI concealing exculpatory evidence FROM the defense and the use of known false information used to obtain FISA warrants.

THAT, in itself, should get your attention and scare the bejabbers out of you. If the FBI and our justice system can do that to a decorated general, what can they do to you?

Inadequate counsel was literally part of the rationale that Flynn included in his motion to withdraw his guilty plea.

It’s in the court filings. You haven’t read them. No big deal. Just don’t pretend like you know what you’re talking about.

Similar to -- why would Trump not release his tax returns if HE didn't have anything to hide?

Which has nothing, whatsoever to do with Gen. Flynn.

BUT, since you asked. Would there be anything in the world that could be in the tax returns of a multi-billionaire about which Progressives would not fault? Of course not! As a plus, I love that he has not released his tax returns because, just as you demonstrated, it drives Progressives like you CRAZY! I LOVE IT!

Inadequate counsel is usually a problem for the indigent who either rely on barely present or overworked public counsel who have incentive to cut deals or no counsel at all.

It’s not a problem for an elitist who hired an extremely expensive and well regarded law firm.

Grow up colfax. Why are you answering a question which has not been asked?

NO ONE has said anything about Gen. Flynn did not have adequate counsel. The issue, as you well know, has to do with the FBI concealing exculpatory evidence FROM the defense and the use of known false information used to obtain FISA warrants.

THAT, in itself, should get your attention and scare the bejabbers out of you. If the FBI and our justice system can do that to a decorated general, what can they do to you?

Inadequate counsel was literally part of the rationale that Flynn included in his motion to withdraw his guilty plea.

It’s in the court filings. You haven’t read them. No big deal. Just don’t pretend like you know what you’re talking about.

Show us!

Would there be anything in the world that could be in the tax returns of a multi-billionaire about which Progressives would not fault?
Haha...what a pathetic attempt at an excuse. It always cracks me up how you fools will seamlessly go from saying trump trolls the media and doesn't care what the MSM writes, then use his fear of bad press as an excuse for him. How fucking stupid. Smack yourself.

NO, he didn't say that
100% wrong. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, and you should probably shut up immediately.
Then quote him saying it.
Nope! You know i don't spoonfeed you anything. Sorry. I do not care if you are wrong, and i don't care if you don't believe me. . You can easily find it yourself.
I know you're a gutless douchebag who never backs up his claims.
With you? Nope. No links or quotes for you. Ever. I already told you why. So cry on, crybaby....
You won't post them because you're a coward and you know I will cut them into little tiny pieces.

NO, he didn't say that
100% wrong. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, and you should probably shut up immediately.
Nope! You know i don't spoonfeed you anything. Sorry. I do not care if you are wrong, and i don't care if you don't believe me. . You can easily find it yourself.
With you? Nope. No links or quotes for you. Ever. I already told you why. So cry on, crybaby....
You won't post them because you're a coward and you know I will cut them into little tiny pieces.
Whatever you say! Like i said, cry on, crybaby...(not that i have to tell you to do so)

NO, he didn't say that
Muffet face Barr like Sean Spicer and all the rest of these Trump stooge, will soon be unemployed and on dancing with the stars...next!

NO, he didn't say that
Muffet face Barr like Sean Spicer and all the rest of these Trump stooge, will soon be unemployed and on dancing with the stars...next!
Can’t wait to see who eats crow...

Are you suggesting that anyone who pleads guilty and then claims they are not should be prosecuted for perjury?
Typically they are not prosecuted, but held in contempt of court and get additional sentencing, from what i have read.

Are you suggesting people should be allowed to lie under oath in court?

By the way, it's the judge's suggestion, not mine. How long have you been a judge?

Stupid question; you're not a judge either. But it doesn't take a judge to know right from wrong. For you to suggest that those below should be charged with perjury for lying to the court when they swore that they were guilty is a disgrace... You really should be ashamed.

Rodney Roberts spends 18 years in prison - DNA proves he didn't do it:

Omar Burley was sentenced to 15 years for a crime the police set him up for. He pleaded guilty to avoid getting 30 years. The police involved were later convicted. Should he be charged with perjury for lying to the court when he said he was guilty?

His lawyers were Clinton Foundation lawyers or something like that. When Flynn changed lawyers, his previous lawyers refused and fought in court to not turn over the evidence that would clear Flynn. His lawyers were working against him from day 1 and Flynn was just naive enough to think that lawyers would defend the rights of a client over political agenda.

So, as i pointed out, for Flynn now to say he is not guilty may be perjury, as he pled guilty under oath. Twice.

So, in addition to being sentenced for the felony to which he already pled guilty, he may also be held in contempt of court for perjury. That's going to earn him a bit of jail time, even if he only gets probation for the original felony.

Are you suggesting that anyone who pleads guilty and then claims they are not should be prosecuted for perjury? There are an awful lot of minorities who were railroaded into guilty pleas who will be disappointed if that's the case.

Then you DO agree that every person who takes a plea deal, swearing that they're guilty, and then are later proven beyond any doubt, DNA for instance, to be innocent, having pled guilty to get a few years as compared to life, should be found guilty of perjury?

So, as i pointed out, for Flynn now to say he is not guilty may be perjury, as he pled guilty under oath. Twice.

So, in addition to being sentenced for the felony to which he already pled guilty, he may also be held in contempt of court for perjury. That's going to earn him a bit of jail time, even if he only gets probation for the original felony.

Are you suggesting that anyone who pleads guilty and then claims they are not should be prosecuted for perjury? There are an awful lot of minorities who were railroaded into guilty pleas who will be disappointed if that's the case.

Then you DO agree that every person who takes a plea deal, swearing that they're guilty, and then are later proven beyond any doubt, DNA for instance, to be innocent, having pled guilty to get a few years as compared to life, should be found guilty of perjury?
I do not. I think that there needs to be evidence of prosecutorial misconduct or serious process issues in order support it. That didn’t happen here.

1589973261443.png

Forum List

Back