Breaking News: Conservatives blame Obama for earthquake

I thought the earthquake was Reagan rolling over in his grave over what has become of the Republican party.

if obama caused the earthquake, it's only because the republicans told him to or else they'd ruin the economy.

I just checked. Kenya was NOT affectd by the earthquake. That seals the deal. It was obviously caused by Obama.

Where are all the Republicans screaming that Obama needs to terminate his vacation to prevent further earthquakes?

God just hates having a black man as president.

you cant enjoy a little humor without criticizing religion and bringing up race.
You really need to lighten up. Even your humor is heavy.

It was as joke you silly git

My point exactly.

Whereas everyone elses jokes pretty much revolved around partisnaship and spoof...yours borught in race and religion....two very sensitive issues.

You truly do not know how to have fun. That is quite obvious.

So far, and I kid you not, I have read "honest" claims that it's HAARP or all the Fracking we are doing.

But lets not mention all the coal mines, coal is black and that's just racist.

So I'm going with the Butterfly effect.

Not the theory, I think there was a public showing of the movie, and everyone just decided to leave all at once, and the stampede caused the quack.

you cant enjoy a little humor without criticizing religion and bringing up race.
You really need to lighten up. Even your humor is heavy.

It was as joke you silly git

My point exactly.

Whereas everyone elses jokes pretty much revolved around partisnaship and spoof...yours borught in race and religion....two very sensitive issues.

You truly do not know how to have fun. That is quite obvious.

You truely know how to hate non stop

Forum List

Back