BREAKING NEWS: Chip Roy Slams Continuing Resolution To Fund Government Favored By Speaker Johnson

I guess we'll have to wait and see if they got the balls to shut it down during the Christmas buying season. They shouldn't and I actually doubt they will. They need to work together to get something intelligent if that exists, though working together is a dirty phrase for the trumpers and would probably result in another new Speaker.
The reason would be that they would be destroyed from the entertainer/pro media wing of the Globalist entity that owns them. We always hear of the other side causing the deficits. when someone tries to slow it down, it is stymied.

Cause it is a GOP Congress with GOP leader....

The Dems are opposition... If you want to put Dems in charge, they have shown how govern before with thin margins... Country is wishing Pelosi was back in charge, she knew how to run shit...

All this is proving, that the far right is far more batshit crazy than any perceived far left... AOC and progressives are asking for European Solutions to problems. These are working today...

So where is the GOP healthcare plan working today? Mad Max movie!
blablablablablablabla

Nobody needs a $7 trillion gubmint....Period.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if they got the balls to shut it down during the Christmas buying season.

Or the Thanksgiving travel season, when ATC folks are having "sick outs" due to being made to work without being paid till Congress does its job.

LMAO.. The thoughts of a RINO like Johnson ain't much of a thought. I know, I know, You love your big spending, big government politicians.
But some of us want to see some fiscal conservatism happen in DC before $20hr is a poverty wage in this country.

You are fringe.
you don't have the support.
you don't have the votes.
You can continue to tilt at windmills or work within reality.

Given that stores are not hiring as many people for the buying season it might not make any difference.

Yes, but how is now, a year and 3 months after your article, for this season? I'm not saying you live in the sticks, but you gotta have the slowest internet on the planet if just getting that story.
1699968548954.png

Last edited:
Yeah, it's totally fringe to expect republicans to actually follow through on their promises, to control spending and get the leviathan State under control. :rolleyes:

It is fringe.
I'm sorry that so many of you failed math and political science.

These idiot Moon Bat were all butt hurt when Johnson was elected Speaker. They were afraid he would actually be fiscally responsible, which they always hate.

Now Johnson is increasing the debt of this country without any spending cuts. Democrats love doing that.

All that hate they spewed toward Johnson was unfounded. He is continuing with the typical government fiscal irresponsibility.

blablablablablablabla

Nobody needs a $7 trillion gubmint....Period.
Our Federal Government should be about a trillion and a half a year.

Defense, State Department, Courts, Border Protection and a few other minor departments like the Patent Office.

The Highway Trust Fund, paid for by a fuel tax, should continue as a standalone way to pay for roads and bridges.

Everything else is not needed. No entitlements, welfare, foreign aid, grants, subsidies or those stupid worthless alphabet agencies.

LoL.. I'm not sure if you're trying to spin this, or you're just stupid. The GOP in the House has the majority.

I'm aware of three things.

They do have a slim majority in the house.
Nothing that they pass that would please you will clear the Senate.
You don't understand the correlation between the first two.

Our Federal Government should be about a trillion and a half a year.

Defense, State Department, Courts, Border Protection and a few other minor departments like the Patent Office.

The Highway Trust Fund, paid for by a fuel tax, should continue as a standalone way to pay for roads and bridges.

Everything else is not needed. No entitlements, welfare, foreign aid, grants, subsidies or those stupid worthless alphabet agencies.

SS is fine. In fact, SS owns a couple trillion of the national debt, because there's still more being paid in than they're paying out. They lie when they say SS is going to go broke in 10 years.

Correcting the USD value is what's needed. If the fed hadn't been so generous, lending so much to the government, our debt wouldn't be near as high. And the dollar would go further. It wouldn't cost so much to run the government. And even better, it wouldn't take so much just to get by. $8hr should be a middle class wage in this country.

I'm aware of three things.

They do have a slim majority in the house.
Nothing that they pass that would please you will clear the Senate.
You don't understand the correlation between the first two.

Now one cares about the senate. It's not the house's job to appease the democrats in the majority or Biden. Pass a bill that funds the necessities, and send it to the senate. If they reject it, then it's on the democrats in the Senate.

What are they gonna cry about? That they didn't get extra money for a gay parade in Progue? There wasn't extra money to fund gender studies in Pakistan. Boo friggin hoo.

You guys saw the results of last Tuesday's election with the Democrat wins and want to take responsibility for shutting down the government around Thanksgiving and Christmas? You sure it's the way to go?
Horseshit.

I’ll say it again. The GOP House could (and should) pass an actual fucking budget bill. It should gut federal spending in a big way.

Then, send it to the Senate. The Senate would not pass it. Why not? Because the Senate is a majority of Dims.

They would have no compunction about “shutting down” the government. (That phrase is nonsense, anyway, of course.)

Yes, but how is now, a year and 3 months after your article, for this season? I'm not saying you live in the sticks, but you gotta have the slowest internet on the planet if just getting that story.
View attachment 858379
Shit, I must have hit the wrong one. I read of it yesterday.

Here toy go:

Horseshit.

I’ll say it again. The GOP House could (and should) pass an actual fucking budget bill. It should gut federal spending in a big way.

Then, send it to the Senate. The Senate would not pass it. Why not? Because the Senate is a majority of Dims.

They would have no compunction about “shutting down” the government. (That phrase is nonsense, anyway, of course.)

If they pass a bill that has no hope of being signed into law, that does not remove the responsibility of the shutdown

Apparently Mike Johnson is just another McCarthy. Who didn't see this coming? :eusa_wall::eusa_wall::eusa_wall: Johnson is trying to push a $1.6 trillion continued resolution bill through. The same one that McCarthy just passed, that got him thrown out of his seat.

This is why Chip Roy will never advance to things like speaker or president. He's a fiscal conservative. Something the GOP has completely outlawed.
Actually he isn't, he just has different priorities on where to steer the money.

If they pass a bill that has no hope of being signed into law, that does not remove the responsibility of the shutdown
Lol

Sure.

:itsok:

We couldn’t possibly expect a Dim majority Senate to ever agree to an actual budget bill — even if refusing to do so means a so-called “government shutdown.”

And, as per your feeble attempt at “logic,” if they refused to pass such a bill, the blame for a “government shutdown” [sic] would nevertheless still be the “fault” of the GOP House.

:rofl::laugh:

Forum List

Back