Breaking News and Confirmed: Arizona Senate Passes Presidential Eligibility Bill 21-9

Dammit! Those fucktards in Arizona sprung the trap too early! Now the federal courts will quickly deem this bill illegal, which will automatically shut down all the other states who are trying to do this too!

This means we'll have to actually beat Obama in an election!

It's no fair if we can't cheat!

your side has always cheated, but since acorn was busted those cheating days slowed down some.

Where in the Constitution does it say a person doesn't have to show their BC to get vetted for possible run to be president?

Apparently you missed the part where he did show his Birth Certificate, and missed the part where he is recognized as a natural-born citizen in his home state of Hawaii.

One state cannot, according to the Constitution, refuse to recognize the citizenship status conferred onto him by his home state.

Thus, any attempt by ANY state to declare Mr Obama a non-citizen, unconstitutionally infringes upon the sovereign rights of the State of Hawaii, and is therefore illegal.

Do not get me started on that piece of toilet paper in this thread. It wasn't accepted by the state registrar back in 1961. It's worthless unless you can resurrect the dead and ask the state registrar why he did not accept it in 1961.

I love burfers. I really do. Are you a troofer as well? :lol:

Dammit! Those fucktards in Arizona sprung the trap too early! Now the federal courts will quickly deem this bill illegal, which will automatically shut down all the other states who are trying to do this too!

your side has always cheated, but since acorn was busted those cheating days slowed down some.

Acorn? What exactly did they do now?

Link please.

READ THE CONSTITUTION BEFORE YOU WRITE A LAW, YOU JACKASSES.

I am pretty sure they did and that they had constitutional scholars look it over real good so it would pass. This has been on the books for over a year so it would be safe to assume legal minds did look over it. By the way...UPDATE:

Missouri's eligibility bill is set to pass this week. The bill finally passed the committees and is going to a full vote of the house this week or next week.

And Governor Nixon will veto that stupid shit so quickly it will make the moronic birther's heads spin.

That's what happens when your governor isn't a fucking moron.

If Brewer does the same, I'll give her appropriate credit.

Do not get me started on that piece of toilet paper in this thread. It wasn't accepted by the state registrar back in 1961. It's worthless unless you can resurrect the dead and ask the state registrar why he did not accept it in 1961.

The State of Hawaii re-verified his citizenship 2 years ago. Therefore, Arizona has nothing to say about it.

The only thing that could possibly constitutionally undo Hawaii's right to call the citizens of their state "US Citizens" is a constitutional amendment.

So, you go ahead and try to get that done, k? Until then, the Arizona legislature is engaging in legislative masturbation.

Acorn? What exactly did they do now?

Link please.

No thread would be complete without the Acorn card.

Apparently you missed the part where he did show his Birth Certificate, and missed the part where he is recognized as a natural-born citizen in his home state of Hawaii.

One state cannot, according to the Constitution, refuse to recognize the citizenship status conferred onto him by his home state.

Thus, any attempt by ANY state to declare Mr Obama a non-citizen, unconstitutionally infringes upon the sovereign rights of the State of Hawaii, and is therefore illegal.

I love burfers. I really do. Are you a troofer as well? :lol:

I'm a burfer? You're an idiot so were even

Democrats need a steady influx of uneducated people to vote for them since they have been aborting their voting block for the last 30 years.

So is the State of Arizona going to overrule the State of Hawaii on this?

The Supreme Court will be interested

So is the State of Arizona going to overrule the State of Hawaii on this?

The Supreme Court will be interested

Nope what Ariaonia's doing is telling those who want to run for office within there state line they must show the proper paper work according to their state law.

If AZ really has passed this bill (OP's source isn't exactly a reliable one), then I for one, am glad. I know the birthers are dripping from the vag thinking about Obama being left off the ballot (because they are apparently unsure that he can be defeated in 2012), I'm going to love hearing their excuses when each and every state affirms that Obama is a natural born citizen. I just hope that the bill has been written properly so as to not be constitutionally defective.

Arizona does not have the balls to keep Obama off the ballot.

But given the unreliability of the OPs sources it is probably fabricated

If AZ really has passed this bill (OP's source isn't exactly a reliable one), then I for one, am glad. I know the birthers are dripping from the vag thinking about Obama being left off the ballot (because they are apparently unsure that he can be defeated in 2012), I'm going to love hearing their excuses when each and every state affirms that Obama is a natural born citizen. I just hope that the bill has been written properly so as to not be constitutionally defective.

Wouldn't it be funny if obama doesn't run in Arizonia?:eusa_whistle:

Wouldn't it be funny if obama doesn't run in Arizonia?:eusa_whistle:

OH, OH, OH, you know what would be really funny? If a giant supermutant dolphin swam up and jumped out of the water and landed on top of San Francisco and leveled the city. That would be funny!

A quick Google shows no evidence that this bill has even been submitted let alone passed

Forum List

Back