Breaking News and Confirmed: Arizona Senate Passes Presidential Eligibility Bill 21-9

Good for them. You realize that this isnt going to keep Obama off the ballot because he was born in Hawaii right?

He will NOT be on the Arizona ballot if he doesn't cough up a LEGAL BC. End of story.

He does have a legal birth certificate. It's from HI. It's called a certificate of live birth, and it's perfectly legal. Jesus, you people are fucking morons.

The only fucking moron is you and your liberal cohorts who are DESPERATE to run cover for this asshole.. TOO DAMN BAD- Arizona says differently. It's no surprise you and your comrades would rather usurp the Constitution than give up power.. Sick FUCKS!

Wow... this is really becoming a distraction.

Xactly.. HEY DINGLEBARRY~ Take two seconds and grab your LEGAL birth certificate.. give it your press Sec.. while you're at it Hussein, we'd like to see all of your academic records and transcripts.. you know, the ones you've paid 2 million dollars to keep hidden from the public. Columbia says you never showed up for your supposed graduation... no one even remembers you there.. no Professors, no one.. That's strange isn't it?

Bullshit. Politifact debunked that 2 million claim. 2 million was the total spent on legal fees. That total includes services not related the birth certificate issue. Try again. You fail.

LMFAO!!! I read the comments there by the libs-- OMG, TOO FUNNY!! They're freaking out, spewing and cracked lips- worried their messiah is done~ Liberals would rather the Constitution be usurped than give up power.. Make no mistake about it. Oh well-- TOOO BAD! I'd say that's checkmate once the House passes it.. DingleBarry will HAVE to show a legal BC or not run. Hahahahahahahaha LOLOL Ohhh, it's just too good.

That's something.

The law won't stand up to the Constitution and you talk about usurped?
U.S. Constitution: States conduct the selection of presidential electors in ANY MANNER THEY PLEASE.

:lol::lol::lol:
add presidential electors to the list of things this phoney knows nothing about

Xactly.. HEY DINGLEBARRY~ Take two seconds and grab your LEGAL birth certificate.. give it your press Sec.. while you're at it Hussein, we'd like to see all of your academic records and transcripts.. you know, the ones you've paid 2 million dollars to keep hidden from the public. Columbia says you never showed up for your supposed graduation... no one even remembers you there.. no Professors, no one.. That's strange isn't it?

Bullshit. Politifact debunked that 2 million claim. 2 million was the total spent on legal fees. That total includes services not related the birth certificate issue. Try again. You fail.

TOO FUCKIN bad that I already posted the link that showed 1.7 million went to the BIRTHER ISSUE, asshole.. TRY AGAIN.

Now it heads to the Arizona republican dominated house and then to Governor Jan Brewers desk to be signed. This is going to make the White House implode over this as this is now mainstream thanks to Trump making this constitutional crisis come to light. Now since Arizona Senate has taken the first step in becoming the first state to pass a presidential eligibility bill to make sure a candidate produces more documentation to ensure that they are actually a natural born citizen, I think it will make other states like Texas go ahead and pass theirs with other states following. Obama is in trouble.

Arizona Senate Passes Proof of Eligibility Legislation; One Step Closer To... Got Papers!? | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

As reported, Montana, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Indiana, Connecticut, Missouri and Iowa are pursuing legislation that will require presidential and vice-presidential candidates prove they're Constitutionally Eligible. The Arizona legislation just passed HB 2177 in the Senate and it now moves on to the Arizona House and then to Gov. Brewer for her signature.

I have to say I admire jan brewer.

No clue whether its true or not (nor do I really care). But I can't help but point out the fact that she is talking about academic records, not a birth certificate there. So obviously, the 2 million wouldnt have to do with the Birth certificate. She never claimed it was.

FEC filings show that Obama's presidential campaign has paid out more than $1.7 million since the election to the law firm of Perkins Coie. Until recently, that firm was home to Obama's campaign lawyer, and now White House counsel, Robert Bauer—the very same DC lawyer, who has defended Obama in many of the birther lawsuits.

GO ARGUE WITH THE FEC dickhead!!

LMFAO!!! I read the comments there by the libs-- OMG, TOO FUNNY!! They're freaking out, spewing and cracked lips- worried their messiah is done~ Liberals would rather the Constitution be usurped than give up power.. Make no mistake about it. Oh well-- TOOO BAD! I'd say that's checkmate once the House passes it.. DingleBarry will HAVE to show a legal BC or not run. Hahahahahahahaha LOLOL Ohhh, it's just too good.

That's something.

The law won't stand up to the Constitution and you talk about usurped?

How do you figure that a STATE law requiring that a Presidential Candidate comply with the Constitution's rather minimalist requirements before being placed on the STATE's ballot will not pass Constitutional muster?

LOL a new birther state.

Can the state of AZ prove that President Obama is not a natural born citizen?

There is no birth certificate requirement to be a natural born citizen in the Constitution.

Well its not even funny. More annoying then anything. Lets get to the problems at hand here. The country has plenty of em. Hes a natural born citizen according to Title 8 of the US code anyway, regardless of birth certificate. Move on people.
Hey dummy- nothing is more important than upholding the US Constitution. Go ahead and move along.. take your twinkies with ya.. no one is stopping you.[/QUOTE
Dont you get that HE IS as according to the Constitution in association with title 8 of the US code, constitutionally valid as a citizen at birth regardless of his birth certificate? Im just a dummy though. What do I know.

Constitutional Topic: Citizenship - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

He will NOT be on the Arizona ballot if he doesn't cough up a LEGAL BC. End of story.

He does have a legal birth certificate. It's from HI. It's called a certificate of live birth, and it's perfectly legal. Jesus, you people are fucking morons.

The only fucking moron is you and your liberal cohorts who are DESPERATE to run cover for this asshole.. TOO DAMN BAD- Arizona says differently. It's no surprise you and your comrades would rather usurp the Constitution than give up power.. Sick FUCKS!

So you have no response; no evidence to back up your ridiculous claims. Obama has a legal BC. Prove that it isn't, or sit down and shut the fuck up. You complain about liberals. You're jumping up and down with your fucking head spinning around, acting like you just solved the world's biggest mystery. The only people who believe Obama is hiding something, are nutjobs like you. Sane people know otherwise. :clap2: Congrats, you're a fool. :lol::lol::lol:

So you have no response; no evidence to back up your ridiculous claims. Obama has a legal BC. Prove that it isn't, or sit down and shut the fuck up. You complain about liberals. You're jumping up and down with your fucking head spinning around, acting like you just solved the world's biggest mystery. The only people who believe Obama is hiding something, are nutjobs like you. Sane people know otherwise. :clap2: Congrats, you're a fool. :lol::lol::lol:

LOL Another liberal dipshit who has his panties stuck up his asscrack and whining.. Hey liberal, no worries.. Arizona will do just that!! Seems to me all the liberal loons are coming out of the woodwork throwing temper tantrums about Arizona's RIGHT to uphold the US Constitution. :) Say cheeeze!!!!

TOO FUCKIN bad that I already posted the link that showed 1.7 million went to the BIRTHER ISSUE, asshole.. TRY AGAIN.

Hey, fuckstain. I just looked back, and I didn't see any link to back up your claim. Maybe you can post it for me to read. But if it's the same tired World Net Daily story, don't bother. Like I said, Politifact already debunked it. Here you go. Read it and weep (assuming you can actually read).

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-claims-obama-has-spent-2-million-lega/

Once again Lady Gunslinger, I refer you to title 8.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

•Anyone born inside the United States *
•Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
•Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
•Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
•Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
•Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
•Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)•A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

LOL Another liberal dipshit who has his panties stuck up his asscrack and whining.. Hey liberal, no worries.. Arizona will do just that!! Seems to me all the liberal loons are coming out of the woodwork throwing temper tantrums about Arizona's RIGHT to uphold the US Constitution. :) Say cheeeze!!!!

Still not seeing any evidence to back up your claim. How exactly is Obama's Hawaiian BC not legal? Please tell me, professor. You seem so intelligent. Take that cock from your rancid ass-gape and get to it. :lol::lol::lol:

Hey, fuckstain. I just looked back, and I didn't see any link to back up your claim. Maybe you can post it for me to read. But if it's the same tired World Net Daily story, don't bother. Like I said, Politifact already debunked it. Here you go. Read it and weep (assuming you can actually read).

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-claims-obama-has-spent-2-million-lega/

From your own article, YOU DUMB FUCK-

Specifically, the payments by Obama for America to Perkins Coie covered all sorts of legal expenses -- not just expenses related to birth certificate issues.

The FEC forms do not specify what each payment specifically went for, since that degree of detail is not required by law. We also couldn't get additional details from Perkins Coie or the Democratic National Committee about how the legal fees were spent.

That's your proof?? "NOT ALL WERE LEGAL FEES GOING TO THE BIRTHER ISSUE??!!! ROFLMAO!! You're a fucking joke!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Well its not even funny. More annoying then anything. Lets get to the problems at hand here. The country has plenty of em. Hes a natural born citizen according to Title 8 of the US code anyway, regardless of birth certificate. Move on people.

What part of Title 8 makes him a Natural Born Citizen?

US Code Title 8 Section 1401

Nationals and Citizens of the United States at birth.
“The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;
(b) a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided, That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person to tribal or other property;
(c) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person;
(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;
(e) a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;
(f) a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States;
(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 288 of title 22 by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person
(A) honorably serving with the Armed Forces of the United States, or
(B) employed by the United States Government or an international organization as defined in section 288 of title 22, may be included in order to satisfy the physical-presence requirement of this paragraph. This proviso shall be applicable to persons born on or after December 24, 1952, to the same extent as if it had become effective in its present form on that date; and
(h) a person born before noon (Eastern Standard Time) May 24, 1934, outside the limits and jurisdiction of the United States of an alien father and a mother who is a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, had resided in the United States.”

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/usc_sec_08_00001401—-000-.html

We can't go by "a" since the whole question is whether or not he WAS born in the USA.
"b" does not apply.
"c" does not apply since his dad was NOT a U.S. citizen.
"d" MIGHT apply, except for the question of whether (or not) Mrs. Obama was actually present here for a continuous year preceding the birth of the lad. Since that question is open, Title 8 is of no use to your claim that it settles the matter. It doesn't.
"e" doesn't help since we cannot say that the child was born in one of the U.S. possessions at all.
"f" doesn't apply.
"g" is the scenario that most closely approximates the President's dilemma. Mom was a U.S. citizen. Dad was an alien. But how long they resided here in America within the conditions of that provision is not known.

Bottom line: Title 8, with additional proof, MIGHT be useful to making the case that Title 8 makes President Obama a NBC.

However, absent that additional proof, Title 8 is just a wish sandwich.

Still not seeing any evidence to back up your claim. How exactly is Obama's Hawaiian BC not legal? Please tell me, professor. You seem so intelligent. Take that cock from your rancid ass-gape and get to it. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for helping me prove my point dumbazz.. LOL :) You guys make it too easy.. Honestly, where do they find your type?

Do Arizona Republicans really think Obama might carry Arizona? Hell, he lost Arizona by 9 points in the last election.

Good for them. You realize that this isnt going to keep Obama off the ballot because he was born in Hawaii right?

1. the Birth Certificate he has already produced meets the requirements of this legislation.

and

2. No state has the right to invalidate the citizenship of a citizen of another state. Period.

This law is unconstitutional because the State of Arizona cannot tell the State of Hawaii that their citizens cannot run for president in their state, period. The entire premise is ridiculous. There is absolutely no way this legislation will be upheld in any federal court, which is where it would be challenged, much less the supreme court.

Furthermore, there is a good reason for this to be forbidden. Once Arizona enacts this, Hawaii can then turn around and say no resident of Arizona can run on their ballot. Duh.

Forum List

Back