Breaking News Alert: Alleged Ted Cruz Mistress Promptly Deletes Her Cruz Twitter History

Seriously this needs to be spotlighted. It's all true. He cheated on Heidi. That's why you don't see Ted mention Amanda carpenter. Because he's hoping we don't ask details with all this evidence.

Is Ted a back door man? (yes, I feel myself descended further into Hell)

I never had Sexual intercourse (wag finger) relations, with that...

1449122419157.cached.jpg

....that woman. Amanda Carpetbagger. (bite lip)

ted_cruz14.jpg

While liberals may not have started this, they have no problem piling on....

1. Anyone remember back to when (and they still do) liberals argued that a President's sexual exploits were none of anyone's business and that having affairs did not take away from a man's ability to run a country? This was, and continues to be, the liberal defense of Bill 'Slick Willy' Clinton...however, just as they tried to declare...and succeeded in doing, with Herman Cain, those same standards do not apply to Republicans.

Having no shame, liberals proudly flaunt their hypocrisy.

2. I find it amusing that the same liberals who squeal about how THEIR politicians are innocent until found guilt5y in a court of law, are the same ones who have already pronounced Cruz to be guilty of unproven indiscretions.

Again, having NO shame, liberals proudly flaunt their hypocrisy.

No it is not worse than the HRC emails: those are bad and may hurt the country.

This is nothing but a propaganda black ops campaign that has fallen flat and hurts Trump badly.
Trump is not hurt at all. He had nothing to do with this. Rubio's people did.

He isn't at all hurt by Rubio and melania? I mean there has to be something there if Rubio is retaliating for trumps wife. It certainly explains how Rubio knew about his small hands

No the scandals have been pedaled around out there for over 6 months. Long before Mair did her dirty to Melania.

Seriously this needs to be spotlighted. It's all true. He cheated on Heidi. That's why you don't see Ted mention Amanda carpenter. Because he's hoping we don't ask details with all this evidence.

So the fact there is still zero evidence doesn't bother you at all?

Cruz giving 500k to a primary opponent is evidence enough. If you are that much out of touch from reality. Then it's pointless to point truth to you.

Isn't that the freaking wildest? Half a million dollars set off some red flags.

I wonder if Megyn Kelley will cover it. She sure gave the phony Michelle Fields story plenty of coverage.

Prolly not. It will hurt Ted and she's not about to do that.

1. Anyone remember back to when (and they still do) liberals argued that a President's sexual exploits were none of anyone's business and that having affairs did not take away from a man's ability to run a country? This was, and continues to be, the liberal defense of Bill 'Slick Willy' Clinton...however, just as they tried to declare...and succeeded in doing, with Herman Cain, those same standards do not apply to Republicans.

2. I find it amusing that the same liberals who squeal about how THEIR politicians are innocent until found guilt5y in a court of law, are the same ones who have already pronounced Cruz to be guilty of unproven indiscretions.

Yes some may call it hypocrisy and many others call it getting your own &^%^& thrown back at you Do you expect dems to turn the other cheek forever

Yes some may call it hypocrisy and many others call it getting your own &^%^& thrown back at you Do you expect dems to turn the other cheek forever
and yes easy Dems are sick and tired of republicans bashing bill clinton gore kerry obama and now hillary while you wrap youreslves in the american flag

Kasich is an illegal collaborating traitor.

Translation: "I am a leftie, scared shitless that my entire agenda will be lost WHEN Kasich beats the pantsuit off of Hillary in the general this Fall".

or

"I'm a Cheney GOP schmuck scared shitless that Kasich thinks for himself and makes decisions based on what's best for the nation instead of Blackwater or Haliburton".

See? All you need is an online translator. :popcorn:

Ahahaha you just insulted liberals calling me a leftie. :laugh: As for Kasich that GOP establishment clown will join Jeb in the losers lounge in short order.

Kasich is an illegal collaborating traitor.

Translation: "I am a leftie, scared shitless that my entire agenda will be lost WHEN Kasich beats the pantsuit off of Hillary in the general this Fall".

or

"I'm a Cheney GOP schmuck scared shitless that Kasich thinks for himself and makes decisions based on what's best for the nation instead of Blackwater or Haliburton".

See? All you need is an online translator. :popcorn:

Ahahaha you just insulted liberals calling me a leftie. :laugh: As for Kasich that GOP establishment clown will join Jeb in the losers lounge in short order.
Anyone who supports left of center Trump is ipso facto a leftie.

I find it sooo sooo hard to believe that Ted Cruz would tweet all of those comments on twitter...where everyone could get them and post them on message boards like this one....

I'm sorry, he's just not that stupid....

something is real fishy...

Weiner was forced to quit his job over this kind of crud....why aren't Republicans insisting cruz quit his Senator's position, if this was remotely true?

It's funny how the misinformed still claim Trump started this or behind it, when Rubio is the actual one who created the facts. Not to mention Cruz holding off on a lawsuit. biggest red flag of them all.

The district attorneys are fitting up charges, so that they can get the little fry to flip over the big fry.

Maybe even Trump.

Forum List

Back