Breaking News Alert: Alleged Ted Cruz Mistress Promptly Deletes Her Cruz Twitter History

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
My my.......oh my! Yep. Many on the Internet have already captured many of her Twitter history. This is the babe who got matching Winston Churchill matching tattoos with Cruz.

254F5B8D00000578-2938198-image-a-18_1422990843251.jpg.cf.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-03-26-at-8.03.39-AM.jpeg.cf.jpg

aa17.jpg

Alleged Ted Cruz Mistress Promptly Deletes Her Cruz Twitter History... - DCWhispers.com

Last edited:
Amanda Carpenter was one of Trump's ladies, right? All the campaign did was take twitter account and make some changes.

You know, I'd find it hard to believe that a young and attractive woman like Carpenter would do the dirty with Cruz. But if Anthony "look-at-my-wiener" Weiner can convince any primate to do dirty things with him, I guess anything is possible.

That being said, this campaign season is bullshit.

Is there any news if she deleted her search history as well? The public as the right to know.

This is what is wrong with republicans they love dirt but the real trouble is, those that try to sling mud the most are the ones guilty of doing the things they accusing others of doing

No it is not worse than the HRC emails: those are bad and may hurt the country.

This is nothing but a propaganda black ops campaign that has fallen flat and hurts Trump badly.

This is nothing but a propaganda black ops campaign that has fallen flat and hurts Trump badly.

This one will be very interesting because she had lived on twitter.

Trump is not hurt at all. He had nothing to do with this. Rubio's people did.

"Amanda Carpenter lives on Twitter. When news of the Cruz sex scandal broke, she was silent. She didn’t tweet or respond to anyone.

Is this the longest @amandacarpenter, who was implicated in #CruzSexScandal, has been off of Twitter? Where'd she go!

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) March 25, 2016"

Ruh roh!

"At 5:22 a.m. Carpenter talked about how Cruz was in a “fun mood.” Were they up all night together in a hotel?

Daddy Cruz was in a fun mood, according to Amanda Carpenter, at 5:22 a.m. Up all night? #CruzSexScandal pic.twitter.com/ipnwmcpE1l

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) March 27, 2016|"

How to Spot a Liar: The Case Against Amanda Carpenter

Forum List

Back