hillary clinton email overthrow assad destroy syria for israel

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
Remind me why we don't like Assad.

Never understood it. Assad never did anything wrong to the U.S. He was never a threat. It's time to end the illegal 'Regime Change' policy.

The following is not my opinion not do I buy it, but it does make some sense.

Why does the government of the United States hate Syrian president Bashar al-Assad with such passion?: Information Clearing House - ICH

Why Does The Government Of The United States Hate Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad
By William Blum

November 04, 2015 "Information Clearing House" - Is it because, as we’re told, he’s a brutal dictator? But how can that be the reason for the hatred? It would be difficult indeed to name a brutal dictatorship of the second half of the 20th Century or of the 21st century that was not supported by the United States; not only supported, but often put into power and kept in power against the wishes of the population; at present the list would include Saudi Arabia, Honduras, Indonesia, Egypt, Colombia, Qatar, and Israel.

The United States, I suggest, is hostile to the Syrian government for the same reason it has been hostile to Cuba for more than half a century; and hostile to Venezuela for the past 15 years; and earlier to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia; and to Dominican Republic, Uruguay, and Chile; and so on continuing through the world atlas and history books.

What these governments have had in common can be summarized in a single word – independence … independence from American foreign policy; the refusal to be a client state of Washington; the refusal to be continuously hostile to Washington’s Officially Designated Enemies; insufficient respect and zeal for the capitalist way of life.

Great post. Thanks. If you're not an American Puppet, you're likely marked for death. It's been that way for many years. But like i said, the 'Regime Change' policy is wrong and illegal. It's time to end it.

Well let's us assume something. That there is some good to the American way of life. That for the most part the US has tried to do the right thing even though history shows America doesn't always get it right. So yeah, America could chose to be an isolationist nation which America has done in the past. OR America could try to influence the world in a positive way. So the rest of the world would have what America has. You know the country that most third world population wants to flock to. America must be doing something right or else why would there be a flood of humanity on America's border?

So naturally if America is not going to be isolationist, then America will try and spread the "American way." Does that mean at times we are going to pick the worse of two evils? I say yes. Does that mean we are always going to get it right? Of course not. But at least, we stand for something. That is why I think the Cuba situation is telling. Nothing in Cuba has changed since JFK made a stand, nothing. No change in leadership no change in ideology. So what did change? What changed is America standing against dictatorship and totalitarian regimes. America is losing its moral compass.

I am not sure I understand Obama opening up Cuba yet bombing the crap out of Syria and Libya. It is hard to fathom why Cuba is so important to kiss up to yet a ME country that is absolutely no threat to the US, a country that didn't allow the Russians to place ICBM aimed at America. But Assad? He must go. Makes no sense to me.

America is getting to the point where nothing matters and we wonder why the cities riot.

Israel wants Assad out.

you know why all this bullshit(war-revolution-civil war-...) happened in syria ?
because Israel wants Assad out !!!!!!
also democratic establishment
hillary-clinton-email-overthrow-assad-destroy-syria-for-israel
hillary-clinton-email-overthrow-assad-destroy-syria-for-israel
WikiLeaks - Hillary Clinton Email Archive
Hillary Clinton Email: Overthrow Assad, Destroy Syria For Israel
http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillar...or-israel-the-best-way-to-help-israel/5515741
Hillary-Clinton-Email-Overthrow-Assad-Destroy-Syria-For-Israel-2-670x447.jpg

It is the strategic relationship between Iran and the regime of Bashar Assad in Syria that makes it possible for Iran to undermine Israel’s security — not through a direct attack, which in the thirty years of hostility between Iran and Israel has never occurred, but through its proxies in Lebanon, like Hezbollah, that are sustained, armed and trained by Iran via Syria. The end of the Assad regime would end this dangerous alliance. Israel’s leadership understands well why defeating Assad is now in its interests.”
Read more at Hillary Clinton Email: Overthrow Assad, Destroy Syria For Israel

Bringing down Assad would not only be a massive boon to Israel’s security, it would also ease Israel’s understandable fear of losing its nuclear monopoly. Then, Israel and the United States might be able to develop a common view of when the Iranian program is so dangerous that military action could be warranted. Right now, it is the combination of Iran’s strategic alliance with Syria and the steady progress in Iran’s nuclear enrichment program that has led Israeli leaders to contemplate a surprise attack — if necessary over the objections of Washington.”

image: http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content...-Assad-Destroy-Syria-For-Israel-3-670x447.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-Email-Overthrow-Assad-Destroy-Syria-For-Israel-3-670x447.jpg

Hillary Clinton delivers at Stanford University. [Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images]

Read more at Hillary Clinton Email: Overthrow Assad, Destroy Syria For Israel

So, we bomb Assad to help Israel remove the Iranian threat. We screw the pooch and never really get Assad from power. We help create ISIS and have the Russians forming stronger ties with Assad. Then we make a deal with Iran that supposedly removes the nuclear threat. None it makes sense it is a conflicted message that Obama and Mrs. Tuzla Clinton are sending.

Me thinks that after the Russians and Syria are done kicking ISIS out and the rebels that Obama supplied, they will turn their attention to loving America and Israel even more. (sic)

Forum List

Back