Trump has new grandson

Wow! What a nice guy you are. You have shown everyone that you can look past all of your differences and congratulate someone for a childbirth. So sweet.

What on earth are you rambling about?

I'm just commenting on what a stand up guy you are. It's clear that you genuinley feel joy for Trump as his daughter gave birth. You didn't post that for show or anything like that.

Not sure what posting about news has anything to do with me. Am I supposed to not rejoice in a new birth because I don't like trump as a candidate?

Forgive me. I just don't see how acting as one is supposed to act in anyway makes me look special. Don't you take joy in the birth of children even when you disagree with their family members politically? If not, why not?

i thought that all new borns already owe one million dollars thanks to the democrats.
Even though the GOP helped..
but whats a million amongst the Trumps? right?
They couldn't give a shit about debt, only increasing their wealth, you know, cause you can't get into Heaven if your poor..
i wonder where Trump will go, are the devil and jesus still having meetings on who wants him? i do know that the devil and jesus have already said no to Hillary,,isn't Detroit the next option after death?

What on earth are you rambling about?

I'm just commenting on what a stand up guy you are. It's clear that you genuinley feel joy for Trump as his daughter gave birth. You didn't post that for show or anything like that.

Not sure what posting about news has anything to do with me. Am I supposed to not rejoice in a new birth because I don't like trump as a candidate?

Forgive me. I just don't see how acting as one is supposed to act in anyway makes me look special. Don't you take joy in the birth of children even when you disagree with their family members politically? If not, why not?
"In 2016, the U.S. will experience one birth every eight seconds"

I do not see you posting about the other births. Clearly you are disingenuous about your reasoning for announcing the birth of Trump's grandson. :uhoh3:

Trump has gotten under your skin and into the deepest part of your consciousness. I would not be surprised to learn you dream about the man.:cuckoo::itsok:

:laugh:

i thought that all new borns already owe one million dollars thanks to the democrats.
Even though the GOP helped..
but whats a million amongst the Trumps? right?
They couldn't give a shit about debt, only increasing their wealth, you know, cause you can't get into Heaven if your poor..
i wonder where Trump will go, are the devil and jesus still having meetings on who wants him? i do know that the devil and jesus have already said no to Hillary,,isn't Detroit the next option after death?
There is Zoroastrianism...It's in Wyoming...

Theodore?

Ted Cruz's real name is Rafael

What does Ted have to do with anything?

The baby was named after Ted

poe14l6zw4.jpg

Forum List

Back