Red Dawn Part 3. Ukrainian citizens´ resistance to Moscow occupation. Pictures , Videos, Texts.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Red Dawn Part 3. Ukrainian citizens´ resistance to Moscow occupation. Pictures , Videos, Texts.

here we go:

Last edited by a moderator:
1646087248860.png

Go Pootin!

Seeing you declared me as being his supporter, well I had to write it.

Now to be honest I hope the Ukrainian people destroy the Russian invasion and that they send a message to Pootin that he isn’t Stalin!

That's just terrible ... Overdosing those poor kids on NyQuil ...
So they can sleep through the Russian bombing raid ... :cranky:

I was talking more about the lies posted in the Twitter feeds you keep posting ... Like the one quoted above.

"All around Ukraine, people are stopping Russian vehicles and tanks with their bare hands."

Accompanied by a video of people running in front of a Russian vehicle (no tanks),
that slowed down but didn't stop for shit.

There is nothing wrong with supporting the Ukrainian People or even encouraging them to fight back.
There is something seriously wrong with encouraging them to be stupid in doing so.

The soldiers in the Russian vehicle had two choices ... Drive through them or start shooting them.
Getting dragged out of the vehicle and being beaten would not be a desirable option.
Thank goodness they had the wherewithal to just keep driving and not worry about the stupid people that got hurt doing stupid things ...
Like the guy who ended up rolling down curb as the vehicle left the scene.

Forum List

Back