BREAKING NEWS: Alaska Legislature

Todd Palin is a hoe. He's dirty also. Every time they show him on screen, he's always smiling and crap but I knew something was fishy about him; now we know -_-

you didnt read the report

I did read the report. Show me where in the recommendations that they recommended expanding her powers. All they said was that the Alaskan law clarify "government agencies" and that EVERYONE be given feedback in police misconduct investigations. Go on, douche, find it.

I did read the report. Show me where in the recommendations that they recommended expanding her powers. All they said was that the Alaskan law clarify "government agencies" and that EVERYONE be given feedback in police misconduct investigations. Go on, douche, find it.
LOL
you didnt read it all on the recomendation then

unless you dont understand, that also gives the Governor more power
LOL

LOL
you didnt read it all on the recomendation then

unless you dont understand, that also gives the Governor more power
LOL

You can always tell when someone is busted after they've been called out on their bullshit. They always write LOL, LOL alot. I've got the report open in a .pdf file, Recommendations p. 78, no such thing about expanding her powers exists. DiveCon has a reading comprehension problem.

"The First Recommendation
The legislature should consider ameding AS 23.30.107(b)(1) to require that a "governmental agency" that seeks to acquire medical or rehabilitation records of an employee first establish a reasonable relationship between the request for the records and the purpose for obtaining the records. Additionally, the term "governmental agency" should be defined in AS 23.30.395.

The Second Recommendation
The legislature should consider amending AS 39.25.080 to permit those who file complaints against peace officers to receive some feedback about the status and outcome of their complaint."

You can always tell when someone is busted after they've been called out on their bullshit. They always write LOL, LOL alot. I've got the report open in a .pdf file, Recommendations p. 78, no such thing about expanding her powers exists. DiveCon has a reading comprehension problem.

The legislature should consider ameding AS 23.30.107(b)(1) to require that a "governmental agency" that seeks to acquire medical or rehabilitation records of an employee first establish a reasonable relationship between the request for the records and the purpose for obtaining the records. Additionally, the term "governmental agency" should be defined in AS 23.30.395.

The legislature should consider amending AS 39.25.080 to permit those who file complaints against peace officers to receive some feedback about the status and outcome of their complaint."
is the governor not a citizen?

thus YOU are a dumbass

Last edited:
uh, aparently because her powers were too limited, since they recomend increasing her powers
No they didn't.

DiveCon said:
is the governor not a citizen?
:rofl: You are so fucking PWNED.

No they didn't.

:rofl: You are so fucking PWNED.
no, actually, YOU are
ROFLMAO

no, actually, YOU are
ROFLMAO

Show me where??? Where in the recommendations did they recommend to EXPAND THE GOVERNOR'S POWERS AS YOU'VE BEEN STATING IN EVERY THREAD??????? All you have is denial backed up by LOL and ROFLMAO.

Show me where??? Where in the recommendations did they recommend to EXPAND THE GOVERNOR'S POWERS AS YOU'VE BEEN STATING IN EVERY THREAD??????? All you have is denial backed up by LOL and ROFLMAO.
are they NOT increasing the powers of EVERY citizen?
why yes, they are

is not the GOvernor a citizen

why, yes, she is

PWN3D

i said it exactly the way i did because i KNEW some asshole like you would do just what you did

Oh and now you gave me a negative rep because you have nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Seriously, you should give up the internets. You truly suck at it.

i just PWN3D your ass
LOL

and now you whine publically about a neg rep
:rofl:
You PWNED nothing. You stated numerous times that you read the report and that they recommended to expand the Governor's powers. After being called out on it, now you're spinning and trying to say that they recommended to expand every citizen's powers. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Even the staunchest conservative can read this thread and your bullshit claims and see that you got bitch slapped.

My friend, you have been thoroughly thread raped.

You PWNED nothing. You stated numerous times that you read the report and that they recommended to expand the Governor's powers. After being called out on it, now you're spinning and trying to say that they recommended to expand every citizen's powers. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Even the staunchest conservative can read this thread and your bullshit claims and see that you got bitch slapped.

My friend, you have been thoroughly thread raped.
nope, you got PWN3D
just admit it
i set you up and slammed you down
actually, i expected someone else to get nailed with it, but you were the first
i still have a shot on another board
LOL
face it, i set you by claiming it was expanding the powers of the GOvernor, when it was expanding the powers of every citizen to get the results of the investigations into complaints made
the Governor also being a citizen also gives her that power

Look, I have to say that's a complete misrepresentation of what the report recommends. It says citizens who file a complaint should get more feedback. That's tidying up a flew in the system, it's not giving the governor more power.

Politically this is a disaster for Palin and McCain.

Palin has been found to have abused her public office for personal gain. That's unethical. Palin acted unethically. She has also shown a propensity to using public office to bully individuals. She is not of sound character to occupy the second highest public office in the US.

That is a political disaster.

Look, I have to say that's a complete misrepresentation of what the report recommends. It says citizens who file a complaint should get more feedback. That's tidying up a flew in the system, it's not giving the governor more power.

Politically this is a disaster for Palin and McCain.

Palin has been found to have abused her public office for personal gain. That's unethical. Palin acted unethically. She has also shown a propensity to using public office to bully individuals. She is not of sound character to occupy the second highest public office in the US.

That is a political disaster.
it was a trick, i pulled it off
LOL

and as for Palin abusing her power
hmm, no recomendations for any punishment
thats very telling
as in had the reports been more open then there would have been no abuse

Last edited:
nope, you got PWN3D
just admit it
i set you up and slammed you down
actually, i expected someone else to get nailed with it, but you were the first
i still have a shot on another board
LOL
face it, i set you by claiming it was expanding the powers of the GOvernor, when it was expanding the powers of every citizen to get the results of the investigations into complaints made
the Governor also being a citizen also gives her that power

Riiiight, the "ol' it was a trap all along" defense. Ummm, sure son, like that's ever worked on the internets before. :rofl:

Let's rehash (because this is so hilarious). You stated the panel RECOMMENDED TO EXPAND HER POWERS, in more than one thread, mind you. Then got called out on it.

The FACTS: The legislature NEVER recommended to EXPAND THE GOVERNOR'S POWERS.

Face it son, you got ass raped and the only comeback you had was LOL, ROFLMAO, and Neg Rep. You lose!!!! :rofl:

Forum List

Back