BREAKING NEWS: Alaska Legislature

sounds like complete bull....not a single FACTUAL piece of evidence to substantiate that she abused her powers...

this makes is factual that she had cause to fire him other than the alleged grudge, that is enough under the law to allow a governor to fire that employee

:badgrin: she broke the law....but we don't recommend sanctions or criminal investigations....IOW, we don't want anyone else to review this....as even the guy fired admitted NO ONE told him to fire that guy....he ONLY FELT that what was wanted

complete farce...and the facts remain that he did indeed stay at his job after her husband allegedly made the initial alleged, wink, wink request:

So you choose to ignore and dismiss a bi partisan panel who examined the evidence brougth to them by investiors because .......well , because you choose to?

So you choose to ignore and dismiss a bi partisan panel who examined the evidence brougth to them by investiors because .......well , because you choose to?

read my post genius...i disputed the alleged evidence from the news and their own sources...obviously all you have is a conclusory retort that has no substantive support....shocker

read my post genius...i disputed the alleged evidence from the news and their own sources...obviously all you have is a conclusory retort that has no substantive support....shocker

not a single FACTUAL piece of evidence to substantiate that she abused her powers

then you ignored the evidence

not a single FACTUAL piece of evidence to substantiate that she abused her powers

then you ignored the evidence

and you still fail to provide ANY...there was not one shred of factual evidence...only some guy felt a certain way...and then he remained on the job for MONTHS all the while todd palin is merely complaining as a regular citizen about this guys behavior...boohoo...the finding also said it was NOT the only reason he was fired...go away before you embarras yourself further

this is a nothing story

Money quote:

"Sarah Palin abused her power as governor"

"In the second finding, Branchflower says Monegan's refusal to fire Wooten was not the sole reason for his dismissal but that it was a "contributing factor." Still, he said, Palin's firing of Monegan was "a proper and lawful exercise" of the governor's authority"

i'd fire a guy that kept a drunk child abuser with a gun and a badge on staff, too.

go figure.

http://www.adn.com/monegan/story/552393.html

Last edited:
"In the second finding, Branchflower says Monegan's refusal to fire Wooten was not the sole reason for his dismissal but that it was a "contributing factor." Still, he said, Palin's firing of Monegan was "a proper and lawful exercise" of the governor's authority"

i'd fire a guy that kept a drunk child abuser on staff, too.

go figure.

Not to mention, he was an insubordinate wanker who tried on more than one occasion to go over her head.

Yup, since 12 legislators do not get to decide for the entire Body. But hey you do not really care about rights and facts unless they involve a liberal right?
Apparently only liberals care about the truth, right? Those sneaky republicans that voted against her are actually liberals in disguise.

What a moron you are. Absolutely and beyond a shadow of a doubt you are a stupid partisan ass.

Apparently only liberals care about the truth, right? Those sneaky republicans that voted against her are actually liberals in disguise.

What a moron you are. Absolutely and beyond a shadow of a doubt you are a stupid partisan ass.

You might wanna research the republicans who voted against her. This could backfire on ya ! :D

I love it. For one evening, and one evening only, the breaking news all over TV is about Palin and an investigation into her violation of ethics laws. Beyyyoooooteeefulll.

This will be fodder for 2012, no doubt.

I am hearing rumors that the investigation is turning up FAIL for Sarah Palin ...
yeah, read the report

"did Palin abuse her power?"

answer: "yes"

"what should we do about it?"

answer: "change the rules to give governor more powers"

LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I love it. For one evening, and one evening only, the breaking news all over TV is about Palin and an investigation into her violation of ethics laws. Beyyyoooooteeefulll.

This will be fodder for 2012, no doubt.
ROFLMAO
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read the report
i did

New Topics

Forum List

Back