BREAKING NEWS: Alaska Legislature

ROFLMAO
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read the report
i did

You read the full 1000 page report in that amount of time? I can't get through a 100 page book that quickly! DiveCon, you are an AMAZING intellectual - you must read at speeds unknown to mankind! Please, I beg of you... enlighten me to your abilities.

You read the full 1000 page report in that amount of time? I can't get through a 100 page book that quickly! DiveCon, you are an AMAZING intellectual - you must read at speeds unknown to mankind! Please, I beg of you... enlighten me to your abilities.
its not 1000 pages
its 268
and you can skip a lot of the boring testimony pages

I told you so.
did you read the recomendations?

you didnt tell us anything
you are a complete fucking moron
they recommended that the governors power be increased
thats NOT what you were looking for
there are NO criminal charges, not even a slap on the wrist

Last edited:
did you read the recomendations?

you didnt tell us anything
you are a complete fucking moron
they recommended that the governors power be increased
thats NOT what you were looking for
there are NO criminal charges, not even a slap on the wrist

Apology accepted.

That sentence doesn't even make sense. Usually one makes grammatical mistakes like that when one is rattled. Are you rattled DiveCon?

Last edited by DiveCon; Today at 11:41 PM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Posting in a hasty frenzy - a clear indication that DiveCon is rattled.

zing-lemons.jpg

Last edited by DiveCon; Today at 11:41 PM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Posting in a hasty frenzy - a clear indication that DiveCon is rattled.
i made several edits, cause i missed some when i corrected the first time
that doesnt mean i'm rattled at all, it means i type like crap
LOL
and waiting on new lens for my glasses because these progressive lens suck
and they cant replace before monday
so i dont see as clearly as i would like, and that makes reading a little hard right now

damn, too much personal info for the internet

uh, aparently because her powers were too limited, since they recomend increasing her powers

Riiiiight, they need to take out that rule about abuse for personal or financial gain. Obviously that part gets in the way of an elected official doing their job. :rofl:

Forum List

Back