BREAKING NEWS: Alaska Legislature

I've been the one saying hells bells on this board for days now. :eusa_whistle:

Difference between Obama and Palin is Palin was found GUILTY of ABUSE OF POWER.

Where's the panels finding Obama guilty of something?

All politicians have abused their power at one time or another. The fact they haven't been tried doesn't mean they haven't abused it.

Its the old con montra whenever they get caught screwing the pooch. They claim everybody does it.

All politicians have abused their power at one time or another. The fact they haven't been tried doesn't mean they haven't abused it.

Really? All? Care to get me a list of all of them and their offenses?

Stop trying to excuse poor lwttle Sawwah's screwup by saying everybody does it.

Here's a joke for you:

What's the difference between what is considered a "Good" Republican and "Bad" Republican?

"Good" Republicans don't get caught. :badgrin:

Its the old con montra whenever they get caught screwing the pooch. They claim everybody does it.

Some VP vetting process McCain has, huh?

You know Palin must have lied to McCain. She must have told him not to worry about it, that she hadn't misused her official office to pursue personal vendettas.

I bet McCain's pissed. I know Karl Rove pushed him into picking Palin, but I still have enough respect for the old man to think he wouldn't have picker her if he knew she was guilty of ethics violations.

I've been the one saying hells bells on this board for days now. :eusa_whistle:

Difference between Obama and Palin is Palin was found GUILTY of ABUSE OF POWER.

Where's the panels finding Obama guilty of something?

Hell--Obama hasn't done ANYTHING ---NOTHING----ZIP---NADA---.

How in the hell can you assess a person who hasnt done anything but campaign. ?? He votes 'Present' . WHOA baby !! There's some real stab at making a change.
He can only wish he had the balls Sarah has.

I'm not a con. And I maintain that everyone does it.

Quick Elvis! Everyone is doing it! And take Sawwah with you!

$071199l2.jpg

Some VP vetting process McCain has, huh?

You know Palin must have lied to McCain. She must have told him not to worry about it, that she hadn't misused her official office to pursue personal vendettas.

I bet McCain's pissed. I know Karl Rove pushed him into picking Palin, but I still have enough respect for the old man to think he wouldn't have picker her if he knew she was guilty of ethics violations.

Are there any other republican female governors?

Your news alerts are anything but. I'm sorry and I'll keep my comments to myself.

I broke the news here before any of the major three 24 hour channels did. In fact, if you poll everyone on here, an overwhelming majority of them found out about this from me. I broke the story here on USMessageBoard, therefore.. umm... yeah. Go me!

Hell--Obama hasn't done ANYTHING ---NOTHING----ZIP---NADA---.

How in the hell can you assess a person who hasnt done anything but campaign. ?? He votes 'Present' . WHOA baby !! There's some real stab at making a change.
He can only wish he had the balls Sarah has.

Sarah doesn't have any balls, otherwise she would of allowed her people to testify. You know, the whole "I'm transparent" thing.

Obama hasn't gotten charged with anything as far as I know. :eusa_whistle:

Short of finding a dead hooker in the guy's trunk, Republicans are screwed come November 4th.

I broke the news here before any of the major three 24 hour channels did. In fact, if you poll everyone on here, an overwhelming majority of them found out about this from me. I broke the story here on USMessageBoard, therefore.. umm... yeah. Go me!

:lol::lol::lol: damn you're one desperate dude.

weren't you the one whining about the "kill him" business?

I was joking, you've never heard the metaphor "So if everyone was going to jump off a bridge, would you do it?"

Hell, I'm constantly insulted here because of my age but I know such things like these. :eusa_whistle:

Has nothing to do with the fact she took on those republicans and embarressed the shit out of them. Political games is all it is.

Show me the evidence where she specifically embarrassed a majority of the members of the investigative committee. Please provide the link. Otherwise you're just blowing smoke.

I was joking, you've never heard the metaphor "So if everyone was going to jump off a bridge, would you do it?"

Hell, I'm constantly insulted here because of my age but I know such things like these. :eusa_whistle:

Ok, I'll try to lighten up.

sounds like complete bull....not a single FACTUAL piece of evidence to substantiate that she abused her powers...

The report found that Palin let the family grudge influence her decision-making even if it was not the sole reason Monegan was dismissed. "I feel vindicated," Monegan said. "It sounds like they've validated my belief and opinions. And that tells me I'm not totally out in left field."

this makes is factual that she had cause to fire him other than the alleged grudge, that is enough under the law to allow a governor to fire that employee

The nearly 300-page report does not recommend sanctions or a criminal investigation.

:badgrin: she broke the law....but we don't recommend sanctions or criminal investigations....IOW, we don't want anyone else to review this....as even the guy fired admitted NO ONE told him to fire that guy....he ONLY FELT that what was wanted

complete farce...and the facts remain that he did indeed stay at his job after her husband allegedly made the initial alleged, wink, wink request:

Monegan said he understood the Palins wanted Wooten fired. "I had this kind of ominous feeling that I may not be long for this job if I didn't somehow respond accordingly," Monegan told the investigator.

For months afterward, Todd Palin filed complaints about Wooten

Sarah doesn't have any balls, otherwise she would of allowed her people to testify. You know, the whole "I'm transparent" thing.

Obama hasn't gotten charged with anything as far as I know. :eusa_whistle:

Short of finding a dead hooker in the guy's trunk, Republicans are screwed come November 4th.

I think everyone on here can agree that Sarah has no balls.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back