BREAKING NEWS: Alaska Legislature

I don't care what you "think".

Show me a bipartisan, State report from Arkansas, showing Clinton broke state civil law in the 1980s

IN the meantime, what do you think of a sitting US Governor, and vice presidential candiate, using her gubenatorial office illegally to pursue personal family grudges? What does that say about her character?

Thanks.

And what about Sarah Palin BILLING the Alaskan taxpayers for her time campaigning as Vice President?

It's time to impeach her.

Which cant and wont be even considered until January when the Legislature returns. And then it will take the action of the ENTIRE body, not just 12 political hacks. I suspect the people will have a say to by calling and writing their representatives and voicing THEIR opinion.

This is nothing more than a political stunt just before the Presidential election. Just as was proclaimed early by it's chairman.

ENTIRE body, not just 12 political hacks.

Really, did you check to see that they are dems and repubs in the fucking hackery group.

More excuses.

Found in violation of the public trust. Bad Sarah.

She's a politician. Lack of character is a prerequisite.

Please name one judicial body, court, or legislative committee that has ever found Obama guilty of abusing power, violating any ethics laws or civil service laws.

If you come up empty, we're going to have to conclude that Barack Obama is more ethical and moral than poor Sarah.

Please name one judicial body, court, or legislative committee that has ever found Obama guilty of abusing power, violating any ethics laws or civil service laws.

If you come up empty, we're going to have to conclude that Barack Obama is more ethical and moral than poor Sarah.

A. She hasn't been found guilty yet.

B. Being found guilty or not doesn't mean one is more moral or ethical than another.

Really, did you check to see that they are dems and repubs in the fucking hackery group.

More excuses.

Found in violation of the public trust. Bad Sarah.

Has nothing to do with the fact she took on those republicans and embarressed the shit out of them. Political games is all it is.

Forum List

Back