BREAKING NEWS: Alaska Legislature

They dont care.

They will forgive her and then spew hatred for Obama because he once worked with a guy who had a committed crimes 40 years ago.

judged guilty without benefit of a trial. good little communist that you are.

A. She hasn't been found guilty yet.

B. Being found guilty or not doesn't mean one is more moral or ethical than another.

Do you have any bipartisan reports showing that Barack Obama abused his office, and used it to engage in family vendettas?

No you don't.

This is the quickest flameout in political history. I thought at worst, poor Sarah would be another Dan Quayle. She's dangerously into Spiro Agnew territory now.

This really calls into question John McCain's judgement, don't you think? He's supposed to be the "experienced" one. Why would he choose an inexperienced 18-month Governor with ethics problems? That's not good judgement.

Obama picked someone who had vast experience, and is emminently qualified to step into the commmander in chief role on a moments notice.

Notice any contrast in the judgement, and management style of the two candidates? Any at all?

I don't care what you "think".

Show me a bipartisan, State report from Arkansas, showing Clinton broke state civil law in the 1980s

IN the meantime, what do you think of a sitting US Governor, and vice presidential candiate, using her gubenatorial office illegally to pursue personal family grudges? What does that say about her character?

Thanks.

not half as much as brock's hanging out with terrorist bombers.

A. She hasn't been found guilty yet.

B. Being found guilty or not doesn't mean one is more moral or ethical than another.

B is an excuse for when A comes true, which it has.

Why do you think the McCain/Palin came out with a report saying she was free the day before?

Oh yeah, if she is innocent then O.J was framed TWICE. :rolleyes:

Please name one judicial body, court, or legislative committee that has ever found Obama guilty of abusing power, violating any ethics laws or civil service laws.

If you come up empty, we're going to have to conclude that Barack Obama is more ethical and moral than poor Sarah.

no we don't, blind asswipes like you might come to that conclusion. but that figures

B is an excuse for when A comes true, which it has.

Why do you think the McCain/Palin came out with a report saying she was free the day before?

Oh yeah, if she is innocent then O.J was framed TWICE. :rolleyes:

B is not an excuse for A. Your posting wasn't on here when I posted this. I never said she was innocent. It would be foolish of me to assume a politician was innocent.

Do you have any bipartisan reports showing that Barack Obama abused his office, and used it to engage in family vendettas?

No you don't.

This is the quickest flameout in political history. I thought at worst, poor Sarah would be another Dan Quayle. She's dangerously into Spiro Agnew territory now.

This really calls into question John McCain's judgement, don't you think? He's supposed to be the "experienced" one. Why would he choose an inexperienced 18-month Governor with ethics problems? That's not good judgement.

Obama picked someone who had vast experience, and is emminently qualified to step into the commmander in chief role on a moments notice.

Notice any contrast in the judgement, and management style of the two candidates? Any at all?

You don't know what I have.
McCain has poor judgement. I thought picking palin was reckless. I said that the day he picked her. Still, you can't tell me that simply because Obama hasn't been charged that he is automatically morally superior to Palin.

Please elaborate as to what spurred this recent round of idiocy from you - or are you just trolling again? Does it make you feel better about yourself to insult someone?

Your news alerts are anything but. I'm sorry and I'll keep my comments to myself.

This is just sad at this point. This investigation was started before Palin was ever chosen by McCain. Palin stated she would cooperate with the investigation and then after being chosen as VP candidate began to obstruct it as much as possible. Why not let people testify? If it is just a partisan attack, why initially say you would cooperate? Why would a committee of 10 rep. and 4 dem. be partisan against her? Even if the rep. didn't like her, they would not sabotage the chance of an Alaskan V.P. ? If it was a hack job, why not go the distance and find her guilty of illegally firing him? Why not at least recommend a criminal investigation?

It was a legit investigation. She broke no laws. She violated ethics rules. Just a little folksy abuse of power.

There is no reason to try to justify this woman's behavior. She's petty.

Loopholes dillo. She abused power though, that much is proven.

And that's all you need really. Just the fact she abused her power alone.

hells bells, you've sat and watched a mountain of corruption pile up against Obamalama, and you worrry about abuse of power?

hells bells, you've sat and watched a mountain of corruption pile up against Obamalama, and you worrry about abuse of power?

I've been the one saying hells bells on this board for days now. :eusa_whistle:

Difference between Obama and Palin is Palin was found GUILTY of ABUSE OF POWER.

Where's the panels finding Obama guilty of something?

I've been the one saying hells bells on this board for days now. :eusa_whistle:

Difference between Obama and Palin is Palin was found GUILTY of ABUSE OF POWER.

Where's the panels finding Obama guilty of something?

they've crawled up his ass just as you have. His airplane stinks too.

She's guilty of ethics violations.

The firing of the trooper was lawful.

It was the use of her official office to pursue personal family vendettas that was a misuse, abuse, and violation of the public trust, in accordance with alaskan state ethics law.

they've crawled up his ass just as you have. His airplane stinks too.

And so does McCain's choice of a VP. Least Obama can clean his airplane. ;)

By the way Willow, since you believe in Sarah Palin would you like to buy this bridge to nowhere? It's real real cheap. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back