BREAKING: New bill opens Arctic Refuge to Big Oil!

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
271FD78B-3B58-4662-A5C6-F9E8A3A45C6A.jpeg
32FA31F6-9C5F-4EC9-87F1-C2A7426744C9.jpeg

Once again the GOP/ Trump are pushing their anti environmental policies and won’t be happy until they let the fossil fuel companies totally dominate the EPA.

• Banned
Of course libs. Give it to Putin. Because we all know that if Russia or China use it then our environment will be safe! Just like selling off our coal dirt cheap to Asian countries cleaned the environment right up! :eusa_doh:
Worst excuse ever for raping our beautiful wilderness.

Another knownothing that forgets Trump signed an EO giving Big Coal his tacit approval to dump their wastes in our rivers and streams..

Well I guess I was wrong about Lisa Murkowski, she's not a completely brainless Republicrat.

.... She actually is capable of coming up with a good idea once in a blue moon.

• Banned
View attachment 159731 View attachment 159725

Once again the GOP/ Trump are pushing their anti environmental policies and won’t be happy until they let the fossil fuel companies totally dominate the EPA.
The American people voted they don't care about the environment. Jobs and cheap oil are more important.
No, more people voted against that. 3 million more.
And a clean environment does not mean jobs will be hurt.
There are huge opportunities in alternative energy. Ask all the countries that are way far ahead of us in clean energy jobs..

• Banned
Well I guess I was wrong about Lisa Murkowski, she's not a completely brainless Republicrat.

So raping our protected wilderness is a good idea?

Of course libs. Give it to Putin. Because we all know that if Russia or China use it then our environment will be safe! Just like selling off our coal dirt cheap to Asian countries cleaned the environment right up! :eusa_doh:
Worst excuse ever for raping our beautiful wilderness.

Another knownothing that forgets Trump signed an EO giving Big Coal his tacit approval to dump their wastes in our rivers and streams..

No they don't. That is liberal bullshit.
I know enough to know that Russia has already laid claim to it. So, let them have it? They won't rape, for sure....

If you want to characterize exploiting a highly valuable natural resource that's located in the U.S. as "raping our protected wilderness" , then sure, I got no problem with it.

Personally I'll believe you actually "care" about how all the oil you use gets to you when you actually stop using oil, until then it's just more hypocritical bullshit from a partisan drone pretending to put the environment over their own consumption.

If you want to characterize exploiting a highly valuable natural resource that's located in the U.S. as "raping our protected wilderness" , then sure, I got no problem with it.

Personally I'll believe you actually "care" about how all the oil you use gets to you when you actually stop using oil, until then it's just more hypocritical bullshit from a partisan drone pretending to put the environment over their own consumption.
Bullshit logic. You can still use oil without raping our protected wilderness areas.
We’ve done just fine before Trump.
He obviously doesn’t respect our environment by his systematic dismantling of the EPA.
These charlatans forget what the P means in EPA..

Forum List

Back