Breaking: Muller flips another Trump staffer

I love it that a writer on the Jimmy Kimmel show posted all the blood money that was paid by the NRA to the republicans in Congress.
As soon as they tweeted their disingenuous “ thoughts and prayers” bullshit, she posted the exact amount they received from the NRA.
Brilliant!

Too much a coward to answer my simple question?
Of course you are.

If your question is should mentally ill savages be institutionalized, hell yeah. And they should not have a right to vote. But you insane liberals do not like that. You like insane bastards in the streets breaking the law!

And Steve Kerr was a douchebag when he played and sucks as a coach. But he has to make his savages happy...

I love it that a writer on the Jimmy Kimmel show posted all the blood money that was paid by the NRA to the republicans in Congress.
As soon as they tweeted their disingenuous “ thoughts and prayers” bullshit, she posted the exact amount they received from the NRA.
Brilliant!
That's why we donate to the NRA and pay our dues. They support the same politicians we do.

View attachment 177033
Nope. He was indicted for lying to the FBI, a non-crime if there ever was one. It had nothing to do with anything he did while working for the Trump campaign.
So lying to the FBI is a non crime?
Lmao
Another just making up shit to try to protect fat boy.
It should be. The FBI can lie to you. Why should it be a crime for you to lie to it? It's not a crime to lie to the police. What makes the FBI an exception?

Anyone who talks to the FBI without a lawyer is a fool.

Anyone who talks to the FBI is a fool. Always assert your 5th amendment privilege.

Here is an example of how a properly prepared person "talks" with the FBI:
FBI: What is your name sir?
Citizen: "On counsel's advice, I invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment not to answer, on the grounds I may incriminate myself."
FBI: But we are just asking your name. Why won't you tell us?
Citizen: "On counsel's advice, I invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment not to answer, on the grounds I may incriminate myself."
FBI: where were you Saturday night?
FBI: are you going to assert privilege for every question we ask?

It doesn't matter what they say or ask - your answer is always the same: "On counsel's advice, I invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment not to answer, on the grounds I may incriminate myself." The key is to never answer even a single question.
One cannot reasonably believe that disclosing one's name would be incriminating.

They find a way.

What's amusing about "Reasonable" is that he's spending the better part of a year desperately and unsuccessfully trying to prove that Donald Trump did something that it's already been shown without a doubt that Hillary Clinton, the DNC and Barack Obama ALL did!

Yes, Kiddies! There WAS Russian collusion in the last election! Unfortunately for you...it was perpetrated by Hillary Clinton...the Democratic National Committee and the Obama White House! So whenever you get tired of trying to prove what NEVER happened...collusion between Trump and Russians to subvert our elections...we can start investigating the people who DID subvert our elections and DID break our laws doing so!

Funny none so far are related to the election...........how is it not just an open ended witch hunt....btw I could probably convict most here of tax evasion

Or lying abou a blowjob. I would bet 10 bucks you did not mind that when it was happening.

If I had a dollar for every one of these breathless, salivating, "this time they got him!!' threads....

:rofl:

How are these threads any different than the 100 threads a day about "this time they got him/her" in regards to Hillary or Obama?

You zealots on both sides are so much alike it is funny as hell to watch you cry about the other side doing something that you do even more.

self awareness is not a strong trait among you zealots.

So let me see how this works in Lib Land...Gates gets brought up on charges that have nothing to do with Russian collusion or anything else that Donald Trump has done...and you're praying that threatening to put him in jail will make him come up with something to give to Mueller to "get" Trump?

What's amusing is that if half the time and half the money that you've wasted chasing Trump had been spent investigating Hillary Clinton's little pay for play empire...there would be ten times the people facing charges!

benghazi investigation- $7.8m, no indictments
mueller investigation- $5m, 3 guilty pleas so far

keep swinging, corky

What happened in Benghazi isn't "criminal", Del...what took place demonstrated A) how bad Hillary Clinton's judgement was and how willing she and Barack Obama were to lie to the American people about what happened there!

It did however uncover Hillary Clinton's use of private servers in her home to run her "pay for play" schemes at the State Department. The fact that nobody was indicted for THAT simply illustrates how corrupt the Obama Department of Justice was under people like Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch and how the higher ups in the FBI looked the other way!

The 3 guilty pleas in the Mueller investigation have ZERO to do with "collusion" in the last election by the Trump campaign. Keep swinging? We haven't gotten up to bat yet, Sparky!

Funny none so far are related to the election...........how is it not just an open ended witch hunt....btw I could probably convict most here of tax evasion
Just related to shady business dealings with Russians.

Keep believing that there is no connection to the election that had unprecedented Russian interference.

While the Trump supporters jump up and down, sniveling about Hillary Clinton,, trying keep the focus off the Mueller investigation, Robert Mueller is busy doing his job

Rick Gates, former deputy campaign chairman may be the guy who brings the entire criminal operation down. Yesterday we got even more confirmation that Gates is cutting a deal with Robert Mueller. So why is he doing this, and how much damage can he do to Manafort and to Trump? As for his motivations, Rick Gates, who is facing eight felony charges of money laundering, plus conspiracy, and doesn’t want to spend the rest of his life in prison. How much damage can he do? A Lot!! Gates was with the Trump campaign longer than most of his other staffers, and knows plenty that the others don't. Rick Gates joins George Papadopoulos, and Mike Flynn as cooperating witnesses against the Trump administration. All of this raises 2 important questions:

1. If the Muller investigation is simply a baseless witch hunt as Trump claims, then why are so many of his staffers pleading guilty to multiple crimes??

2. If the Muller investigation is simply a baseless witch hunt as Trump claims, then why are so many of his staffers now testifying against the Trump administration?
shock.gif

This just in. Gates and Manafort are now also facing charges of income tax evasion.
grin.gif

Still think it's all fake news? :bye1:

Rick Gates FLIPS!!! Now Cooperating With Mueller, Attorneys RESIGN

New signs Gates may be negotiating with Mueller's team - CNNPolitics

Wow, they have trump for illegal acts that gates did thirteen years before trump ever even thought of running! Wow, that gates is good!

Wow, that gates is good!

Yes. Especially with the Russians.

Liberals and Conservatives are living in two different worlds on this matter. One side is going to get shell-shocked.

While it is true that both the Liberals and Conservatives are both living in different worlds, both are living in fantasy worlds and both are going to be shell-shocked when nobody goes to jail and nobody gets in trouble.

Liberals and Conservatives are living in two different worlds on this matter. One side is going to get shell-shocked.

While it is true that both the Liberals and Conservatives are both living in different worlds, both are living in fantasy worlds and both are going to be shell-shocked when nobody goes to jail and nobody gets in trouble.

The indictments and guilty pleas sure seem real...

Anybody in jail yet?

Anybody in jail yet?

What does that have to do with anything? There hasn't been sentencing yet but there has been two guilty pleas so far. That IS real.

In my "fantasy" world "lock her up" Flynn pled guilty to a Felony. That's real, honest to goodness Schottenfreude.

False:
The FBI said Papadopoulos "falsely described his interactions with a certain foreign contact who discussed 'dirt' related to emails" concerning Clinton. Records also describe an email between Trump campaign officials suggesting they were considering acting on Russian invitations to go to Russia
The four people charged in Mueller's investigation - CNNPolitics
True........local news has done several stories over the yrs of providing same info to multiple tax preparers and having them all come back different. Why is that? ..They can't all be right....you don't think a malicious agent out to score political points couldn't throw them all in jail......you are naive.

Anybody in jail yet?

What does that have to do with anything? There hasn't been sentencing yet but there has been two guilty pleas so far. That IS real.

In my "fantasy" world "lock her up" Flynn pled guilty to a Felony. That's real, honest to goodness Schottenfreude.

Like I told the other person, whatever makes you happy. This is not my first rodeo and nobody of any real importance ever goes to jail or gets in trouble. They just do not, and this time will be no different.

False:
The FBI said Papadopoulos "falsely described his interactions with a certain foreign contact who discussed 'dirt' related to emails" concerning Clinton. Records also describe an email between Trump campaign officials suggesting they were considering acting on Russian invitations to go to Russia
True........local news has done several stories over the yrs of providing same info to multiple tax preparers and having them all come back different. Why is that? ..They can't all be right....you don't think a malicious agent out to score political points couldn't throw them all in jail......you are naive.

Actually they could all be right.

False:

And all could be wrong depending on how they want to interpret the gray areas and host of of other reasons. Wife deals with IRS on regular basis for her clients.....I here the stories.

False:

And all could be wrong depending on how they want to interpret the gray areas and host of of other reasons. Wife deals with IRS on regular basis for her clients.....I here the stories.

Yep!

Forum List

Back