Breaking: Muller flips another Trump staffer

The indictments and guilty pleas sure seem real...

Anybody in jail yet?

What does that have to do with anything? There hasn't been sentencing yet but there has been two guilty pleas so far. That IS real.

In my "fantasy" world "lock her up" Flynn pled guilty to a Felony. That's real, honest to goodness Schottenfreude.

Like I told the other person, whatever makes you happy. This is not my first rodeo and nobody of any real importance ever goes to jail or gets in trouble. They just do not, and this time will be no different.

Real importance?
The former campaign chair and the former national security adviser aren't central figures?

Flynn, sort of. I put him on about the same level as Ollie North in the importance level. And in the end nothing happened to him.

Flynn, Popadrunkoulos and soon Gates will all have federal felony convictions. Whether or not the terms of their plea arrangement include the possibility of jail time is really irrelevant to that fact.

Just related to shady business dealings with Russians.

Keep believing that there is no connection to the election that had unprecedented Russian interference.

Not by the Trump campaign, moron.

Sure. They were all just members of the campaign or the cabinet. :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:
Who is "they?" It's certainly not anyone who "colluded" with the Russians.

Who is "they?

Those who are the subject of the post you responded to, dope.

Those under indictment or who are convicted.

They weren't indicted for "colluding" with the Russians, dumbass. How many times do you have to be told that?

I never said they were, dope.

The indictments and guilty pleas sure seem real...

Anybody in jail yet?

A guilty plea is a conviction. There is about to be a third.
He hasn't plead guilty in court yet, fool.

That's why I said there is about to be a third, dope.
How does that change the fact that no one has plead guilty in court?

They have, dope. Both Flynn and Popadrunkoulos have plead guilty. Where do you imagine a guilty plea is made if not in court?

Funny none so far are related to the election...........how is it not just an open ended witch hunt....btw I could probably convict most here of tax evasion
Just related to shady business dealings with Russians.

Keep believing that there is no connection to the election that had unprecedented Russian interference.

Now it's unprecedented, and you can't even define and nobody can find it. LOL

It was unprecedented, dope. Trump's Intel chiefs just testified to that a few days ago.

View attachment 177033
Nope. He was indicted for lying to the FBI, a non-crime if there ever was one. It had nothing to do with anything he did while working for the Trump campaign.
So lying to the FBI is a non crime?
Lmao
Another just making up shit to try to protect fat boy.
It should be. The FBI can lie to you. Why should it be a crime for you to lie to it? It's not a crime to lie to the police. What makes the FBI an exception?

Anyone who talks to the FBI without a lawyer is a fool.

Anyone who talks to the FBI is a fool. Always assert your 5th amendment privilege.

Here is an example of how a properly prepared person "talks" with the FBI:
FBI: What is your name sir?
Citizen: "On counsel's advice, I invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment not to answer, on the grounds I may incriminate myself."
FBI: But we are just asking your name. Why won't you tell us?
Citizen: "On counsel's advice, I invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment not to answer, on the grounds I may incriminate myself."
FBI: where were you Saturday night?
FBI: are you going to assert privilege for every question we ask?

It doesn't matter what they say or ask - your answer is always the same: "On counsel's advice, I invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment not to answer, on the grounds I may incriminate myself." The key is to never answer even a single question.
Everyone is advising the liar in Chief not to talk to Bob Mueller because they ALL know he’s a pathological liar and will incriminate himself.
These are trump’s lawyers and allies.
Even they admit he can’t tell the truth and you still support this piece of vermin.
Don't forget to change hands once in a while pal.
The IG will be charging dozens of corrupt DOJ/FBI/LIB MSM/Obama/Clinton and others.

They didn't need Russian interference.
Our left wing media and Hollywood has been doing this for a very long time of disinformation propaganda and spins.

View attachment 177033
Nope. He was indicted for lying to the FBI, a non-crime if there ever was one. It had nothing to do with anything he did while working for the Trump campaign.
So lying to the FBI is a non crime?
Lmao
Another just making up shit to try to protect fat boy.
It should be. The FBI can lie to you. Why should it be a crime for you to lie to it? It's not a crime to lie to the police. What makes the FBI an exception?

Anyone who talks to the FBI without a lawyer is a fool.

Anyone who talks to the FBI is a fool. Always assert your 5th amendment privilege.

Here is an example of how a properly prepared person "talks" with the FBI:
FBI: What is your name sir?
FBI: But we are just asking your name. Why won't you tell us?
FBI: where were you Saturday night?
FBI: are you going to assert privilege for every question we ask?

It doesn't matter what they say or ask - your answer is always the same: "On counsel's advice, I invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment not to answer, on the grounds I may incriminate myself." The key is to never answer even a single question.
Everyone is advising the liar in Chief not to talk to Bob Mueller because they ALL know he’s a pathological liar and will incriminate himself.
These are trump’s lawyers and allies.
Even they admit he can’t tell the truth and you still support this piece of vermin.
Don't forget to change hands once in a while pal.
The IG will be charging dozens of corrupt DOJ/FBI/LIB MSM/Obama/Clinton and others.
LIB is now an acronym.
We've reached that point.

I long for the tea party days, when they used to care about the constitution.

So let me see how this works in Lib Land...Gates gets brought up on charges that have nothing to do with Russian collusion or anything else that Donald Trump has done...and you're praying that threatening to put him in jail will make him come up with something to give to Mueller to "get" Trump?

What's amusing is that if half the time and half the money that you've wasted chasing Trump had been spent investigating Hillary Clinton's little pay for play empire...there would be ten times the people facing charges!

benghazi investigation- $7.8m, no indictments
mueller investigation- $5m, 3 guilty pleas so far

keep swinging, corky

Which Benghazi investigations were carried out by a Special Counsel with essentially unlimited legal powers?

Funny none so far are related to the election...........how is it not just an open ended witch hunt....btw I could probably convict most here of tax evasion

The charges don't have to have anything to do with the election

As long as their testimony does

While the Trump supporters jump up and down, sniveling about Hillary Clinton,, trying keep the focus off the Mueller investigation, Robert Mueller is busy doing his job

Rick Gates, former deputy campaign chairman may be the guy who brings the entire criminal operation down. Yesterday we got even more confirmation that Gates is cutting a deal with Robert Mueller. So why is he doing this, and how much damage can he do to Manafort and to Trump? As for his motivations, Rick Gates, who is facing eight felony charges of money laundering, plus conspiracy, and doesn’t want to spend the rest of his life in prison. How much damage can he do? A Lot!! Gates was with the Trump campaign longer than most of his other staffers, and knows plenty that the others don't. Rick Gates joins George Papadopoulos, and Mike Flynn as cooperating witnesses against the Trump administration. All of this raises 2 important questions:

1. If the Muller investigation is simply a baseless witch hunt as Trump claims, then why are so many of his staffers pleading guilty to multiple crimes??

2. If the Muller investigation is simply a baseless witch hunt as Trump claims, then why are so many of his staffers now testifying against the Trump administration?
shock.gif

This just in. Gates and Manafort are now also facing charges of income tax evasion.
grin.gif

Still think it's all fake news? :bye1:

Rick Gates FLIPS!!! Now Cooperating With Mueller, Attorneys RESIGN

New signs Gates may be negotiating with Mueller's team - CNNPolitics

they're so desperate. now comes the interesting part. how much pressure does gates' flipping put on manafort. and what does manafort give them to save his butt?

While the Trump supporters jump up and down, sniveling about Hillary Clinton,, trying keep the focus off the Mueller investigation, Robert Mueller is busy doing his job

Rick Gates, former deputy campaign chairman may be the guy who brings the entire criminal operation down. Yesterday we got even more confirmation that Gates is cutting a deal with Robert Mueller. So why is he doing this, and how much damage can he do to Manafort and to Trump? As for his motivations, Rick Gates, who is facing eight felony charges of money laundering, plus conspiracy, and doesn’t want to spend the rest of his life in prison. How much damage can he do? A Lot!! Gates was with the Trump campaign longer than most of his other staffers, and knows plenty that the others don't. Rick Gates joins George Papadopoulos, and Mike Flynn as cooperating witnesses against the Trump administration. All of this raises 2 important questions:

1. If the Muller investigation is simply a baseless witch hunt as Trump claims, then why are so many of his staffers pleading guilty to multiple crimes??

2. If the Muller investigation is simply a baseless witch hunt as Trump claims, then why are so many of his staffers now testifying against the Trump administration?
shock.gif

This just in. Gates and Manafort are now also facing charges of income tax evasion.
grin.gif

Lololol...yup.

shock.gif

grin.gif

Lololol...yup.

really, nutterbutter, there aren't three guilty pleas and another indictment? no?

quiet.

Great post Bill - Bannon the Loose Cannon appears to be talking to Mueller - the only explanation for 20 hours.

But he's not talking to House Intel. Can't say I blame him what with Little Devin running that clown show - but the executive privilege and questions written by the White House is a load of garbage. He may get slapped with a contempt.

During a closed-door meeting with the committee that lasted nearly four hours, Bannon refused to answer any questions beyond 25 that had been pre-screened by the White House, senior Republican and Democratic committee members said. Representative Adam Schiff, the committee’s top Democrat, suggested those questions were so narrowly drawn that they appeared intended to mislead lawmakers.

“There were questions along the lines of ‘did you ever meet with X?’ And because the question had been written by the White House the answer was invariably ‘No,'” Schiff said. “When we asked the question, ‘Did you talk with ‘X?,’ the answer was yes.”

But when committee members asked for details, Bannon said the White House instructed him to invoke executive privilege on Trump’s behalf. Executive privilege is a legal claim the president can use to protect conversations from scrutiny by other branches of government.​

White House ‘scripted’ House’s Russia questions for Bannon

I love it that a writer on the Jimmy Kimmel show posted all the blood money that was paid by the NRA to the republicans in Congress.
As soon as they tweeted their disingenuous “ thoughts and prayers” bullshit, she posted the exact amount they received from the NRA.
Brilliant!

Kimmel has turned into a powerful voice against Orange Idiocy -

If I had a dollar for every one of these breathless, salivating, "this time they got him!!' threads....

:rofl:

3 guilty pleas
1 more indictment
bannon just spent 20 hours with Mueller.

have fun, snooks. and keep up the lying. it's all good. whatever gives you comfort.

A prosecutor does not offer a plea deal unless he is getting important testimony in return

Doesn't look good for Crooked Donnie

Manafort was there for four months then was fired.
Flynn was there for less than a month.
You expect a non politician is suppose to know the inner works of just how dirty the government has become?
He got rid of them both when the allegations came to light.

Nonsense - Flynn was one of the earliest onboard the Trump Train and was one of Dotards biggest confidants - With him at all times.

Michael Flynn: Timeline of his rise, fall and guilty plea

He pretty much knows everything.

Tick Tock :)

Not related to the election?
Manafort was Trump’s campaign manager and Flynn was his national security adviser. You don’t get any more related to the election that.
The lies you tell yourself to protect your criminal president are amazing.

You expect a non politician is suppose to know the inner works of just how dirty the government has become?

Still not relying on facts, eh?

Not related to the election?
Manafort was Trump’s campaign manager and Flynn was his national security adviser. You don’t get any more related to the election that.
The lies you tell yourself to protect your criminal president are amazing.

WRONG! Not when they came to light by HIM, only when the PRESS found out. Weeks went by (and multiple “no contacts with Russians” lies) between when Trump was informed by Yates that Flynn was comprised and when he was fired.

Forum List

Back