Breaking: Man attacks police officers in belgium while shouting in arabic

Let me be the first to say that this must have NOTHING to do with Islam, as I am required to say according to the handbook "Useful Idiots guide to internet discussion strategies"

Funny, the BBC says he's shouting in arabic, and I'm listening to a european radio program now who reluctantly admitted he shouted "allahu akhbar"..

Guys.....the police officers were on duty...right? So this was just work place violence......

Nothing to see here...move along....

He was probably just frantically trying to get directions to the nearest restroom.

Funny, the BBC says he's shouting in arabic, and I'm listening to a european radio program now who reluctantly admitted he shouted "allahu akhbar"..
What?

The religion of peace strikes again...no way...must be a right wing conspiracy.

Guys.....the police officers were on duty...right? So this was just work place violence......

Nothing to see here...move along....
Yes...and Major Hasan still lives.
Hasan_nidal.jpg

Let me be the first to say that this must have NOTHING to do with Islam, as I am required to say according to the handbook "Useful Idiots guide to internet discussion strategies"

But but but....Islam is....but but but.....oh wait, that's right I forgot :eusa_doh:

Probably gender confused and 'bullied at school' too.

Memo, this has NOTHING to do with terrorism, this ISN'T a terrorist attack.

HASHTAG Propaganda Memo for the Dittoheads:

# This has nothing to do with terrorism, Islam is a religion of peace, this Muslim man was just pissed off that those racist and bigoted police officers wouldn't tell him where the nearest Kebab joint was.

When Kebab's need a Kebab and they can't get one, they might resort to a machete attack, let this be a word of warning.

5052DE96BB7CCED578D005DBF5DBE04DFDE78F22

6bc33b3a5eb20f4d68396910f75050b4dcdc7289ba8e39b1ef2325842ca7925b.jpg

A man attacked someone in London too, not Muslim. Somehow whenever a Muslim does it, everyone goes crazy, when a non-Muslim does it, no one cares.

When they shout out in the name of their religion, it is usually related to radicalism ...at least to those with unencumbered brains.
A man attacked someone in London too, not Muslim. Somehow whenever a Muslim does it, everyone goes crazy, when a non-Muslim does it, no one cares.

"at least to those with unencumbered brains."

Which is why you should eat cucumbers, not eating cucumbers results in an unencumbered brain (I've just read that sentence again, and now I feel dizzy :uhoh3:)

cea97122-db67-4ed4-a479-703ac7cbab9d

Forum List

Back