BREAKING: Loud explosion heard across Washington DC.

This thread shows how selective the MSM is with these explosions ( There were thousands of these exact blasts set off / launched at Cops during the CHOP / CHAZ Summer of Love and in other Cities during the unrest
Now they make a big deal outta it

Fake News agencies all coming out with "may be" stories so there is something they are delaying releasing or covering up, imo .

Russian embassy is nearly next door . Just a possibility. May be !!

Some drunk picked the wrong building ? Is Titlose about ?

I haven't see a real honest to God M80 since I was in my teens and had to go to Missouri to get them, back then. I didn't think they made there real thing anymore. My brother and I put two, twisted together through a pickaxe hole in 4 inch ice, to break up the ice on the coy pond in the the back yard. It took out the ice, alright, along with a crack in the concrete from 2 ft right below the hole, all the way over to the 4 inch concrete side, the concussion also killing several 8-10 coy. It was a memorable ass whipping. He couldn't believe we were that damn dumb, but obviously we were. :dunno::spank:
Ahhh the good ole days... 😂

Must not be much to it, my go-to site for all things that go BOOM! barely gave it passing mention.

Then again we tend not to be skeered of loud noises like the sheep. ;)

The louder the better. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back