BREAKING: Loud explosion heard across Washington DC.

I never pitched an arty simulator that I thought would crack a sidewalk, but never pitched one, when I wasn't in the field and no sidewalks around. Sounds like a police matter to me too. Where are you reading? I haven't got sh#t for TV or cable news on Sunday nights.

Just the proceeding tweets from the original source in the OP.

So Mature. Improve Your Game.

YEAH. Let's play fair and sensible--- --- like you!

trumpsucker.gif

Three M80s fused together
I haven't see a real honest to God M80 since I was in my teens and had to go to Missouri to get them, back then. I didn't think they made there real thing anymore. My brother and I put two, twisted together through a pickaxe hole in 4 inch ice, to break up the ice on the coy pond in the the back yard. It took out the ice, alright, along with a crack in the concrete from 2 ft right below the hole, all the way over to the 4 inch concrete side, the concussion also killing several 8-10 coy. It was a memorable ass whipping. He couldn't believe we were that damn dumb, but obviously we were. :dunno::spank:

Last edited:
Two M150s fused together could do that

Ballsy, whomever did that.

What types of fireworks are legal in the District of Columbia?​

Sparklers less than 20 inches, torches, box fire, fountains, cones, dip sticks, non-poisonous snakes, paper novelty items, colored lights, and paper caps.

Which fireworks products are illegal in DC?​

Firecrackers or fireworks that explode, such as cherry bombs, salutes, Roman candles, floral shells, and artillery shells.

I haven't see a real honest to God M80 since I was in my teens and had to go to Missoure to get them, back then. I didn't thing they made there real thing anymore. My brother and I put two, twisted together through a pickaxe hole in 4 inch ice, to break up the ice on the coy pond in the the back yard. It took out the ice, alright, along with a crack in the concrete from 2 ft right below the hole, all the way over to the 4 inch concrete side, the concussion also killing several 8-10 coy. It was a memorable ass whipping. He couldn't believe we were that damn dumb, but obviously we were. :dunno::spank:

Electric blasting caps will not only blow a fist-sized hole in your burn barrel, but will set off tannerite too.

Don't ask me how I know that.

Electric blasting caps will not only blow a fist-sized hole in your burn barrel, but will set off tannerite too.

Don't ask me how I know that.
Blasting caps won't crack concrete sidewalk by themselves.

Two M150s would leave a crater like that ( notice no shrapnel damage ( pipe bomb signature )
Is there such a thing as an M150? What state are you in? I thought everybody outlawed the good stuff.

Is there such a thing as an M150? What state are you in? I thought everybody outlawed the good stuff.
I saw several of them in early 1970s In Culver City / Beverly Hills from a source for my M80s & Cherry Bombs & firecrackers . They looked brutal ( 1/4 Stick of TNT kinda brutal ) I’m sure there is New Old Stock inventory in the so called free states from the 1980s

This thread shows how selective the MSM is with these explosions ( There were thousands of these exact blasts set off / launched at Cops during the CHOP / CHAZ Summer of Love and in other Cities during the unrest

Forum List

Back