BREAKING: Las Vegas crowd ROARS as Trump enters

If you think blacks will vote for Trump in higher numbers than they did in 2020 you are not thinking straight....

Watch the polls the minute Trump wins the nomination........when the left wingers at these polling places actually start doing their jobs...
Your conspiracy is getting deeper and deeper.

You're drowning in it.

From the 2020 election...

"Newly released data show that the majority of former President Donald Trump’s supporters in the 2020 election were women and people of color.

The share of Trump voters who were women or people of color in last year’s election was 57.2%, up from 54.8% in 2016, according to newly released data from Catalist. The former president also increased his support among all racial demographics in 2020, with the exception of white men, making a 7-point gain among nonwhite women, a 4-point gain with nonwhite men, a 1-point gain with white women, and a 1-point loss among white men.

The data also showed that Trump enjoyed a large increase in support among Latino voters, though Democrats still captured a majority of the group.

“Along with massive increases in turnout, Latino vote share as a whole swung towards Trump by 8 points in two-way vote share compared to 2016..."

If you think blacks will vote for Trump in higher numbers than they did in 2020 you are not thinking straight....

Watch the polls the minute Trump wins the nomination........when the left wingers at these polling places actually start doing their jobs...
Haha, the cultists are already lining up the fantasy excuses...

Your conspiracy is getting deeper and deeper.

You're drowning in it.

From the 2020 election...

"Newly released data show that the majority of former President Donald Trump’s supporters in the 2020 election were women and people of color.

The share of Trump voters who were women or people of color in last year’s election was 57.2%, up from 54.8% in 2016, according to newly released data from Catalist. The former president also increased his support among all racial demographics in 2020, with the exception of white men, making a 7-point gain among nonwhite women, a 4-point gain with nonwhite men, a 1-point gain with white women, and a 1-point loss among white men.

The data also showed that Trump enjoyed a large increase in support among Latino voters, though Democrats still captured a majority of the group.

“Along with massive increases in turnout, Latino vote share as a whole swung towards Trump by 8 points in two-way vote share compared to 2016..."

Did he win?

No.

And that is when he was actually popular......

I want him to win if he is the nominee....he will not.

Sorry, but I'm not shedding any tears over that guy.

Although this seems to be a pattern for you.

Another terrorist leader that you mourn for.

You really hate those Joos, don't ya.
Lol. My pattern is all about peace. Something many Americans like you, are unfamiliar with.

And besides, it could have resulted in another war had Iran retaliated in kind. Thanks to those “fanatics” in Iran for keeping their heads. Trump likely nukes them if they had murdered a US general.

lol. He certainly tried. Killing the Iranian general in cold blood could easily have spiraled out of control. I caught a rash of shit from the MAGAs here, when this happened.

He also tried to overthrow the government of Venezuela. Grew the war budget every year. Threatened NK with nuclear attack. Placed sanctions on both Russia and China.

I’ll grant you he didn’t start another big war.
As it turned out, all were sound decisions. Biden wants to make Guyana the next Ukraine to Venezuela's Russia, with millions of flag waving Venezuelans here. That's going to be a popcorn passing moment. Sanctions on Russia and China.... You mean we don't already have them? Silly goose.

Now that you bring up some of Trump’s most stellar accomplishments, TRUMP 2024 if we can wait that long.

As it turned out, all were sound decisions. Biden wants to make Guyana the next Ukraine to Venezuela's Russia, with millions of flag waving Venezuelans here. That's going to be a popcorn passing moment. Sanctions on Russia and China.... You mean we don't already have them? Silly goose.

Now that you bring up some of Trump’s most stellar accomplishments, TRUMP 2024 if we can wait that long.
Biden’s an idiot. Comparing him to Don does you no favors.

Lol. My pattern is all about peace. Something many Americans like you, are unfamiliar with.

And besides, it could have resulted in another war had Iran retaliated in kind. Thanks to those “fanatics” in Iran for keeping their heads. Trump likely nukes them if they had murdered a US general.
If they had our advantage and firepower ...we'd have been reduced to ash long ago.

I'm war weary myself. But that doesn't mean I oppose striking fear into our enemies and changing it up every niw and then to keep the wary.

Haven't heard much from them lately you'll notice.

Don't think Hamas will poke any bears in the foreseeable future either.

You can't be all hawk or all dove.

Sometimes you have to bust some heads to let them know you're serious.

Israel is pursuing a time honored practice. You kill one of mine...I kill a thousand of yours. Not because I want to...or I hate you...but because the cost to you for attacking me has to be so enormously high that you never want to face that level of reprisal again.

And then I make it clear that next time it will be a thousands times worse.

And then we either have peace...you find a way to wipe me out...or next time...I wipe you out.

A lot of fanfare was made over Colby Covington's entrance to his UFC last night wearing his Trump hat. He put on a less than impressive performance, decisively lost, and just like the man he idolizes, blamed everybody but himself.

When we encounter the severe obstinance of the Left to face reality when it comes to the true nature of Trump's charisma, and the undeniable repulsiveness that is Joe Biden?
Then WHY is the LOSER covington whining in the posted video?
"The Judges hate me because I support trump.........." Man up dude, you LOST.

If they had our advantage and firepower ...we'd have been reduced to ash long ago.

I'm war weary myself. But that doesn't mean I oppose striking fear into our enemies and changing it up every niw and then to keep the wary.

Haven't heard much from them lately you'll notice.

Don't think Hamas will poke any bears in the foreseeable future either.

You can't be all hawk or all dove.

Sometimes you have to bust some heads to let them know you're serious.

Israel is pursuing a time honored practice. You kill one of mine...I kill a thousand of yours. Not because I want to...or I hate you...but because the cost to you for attacking me has to be so enormously high that you never want to face that level of reprisal again.

And then I make it clear that next time it will be a thousands times worse.

And then we either have peace...you find a way to wipe me out...or next time...I wipe you out.
This is now the American Way. Mass murder is acceptable if the elite say it is.

Very soon you’ll deny you supported genocide.

This is now the American Way. Mass murder is acceptable if the elite say it is.

Very soon you’ll deny you supported genocide.

I was just thinking about that recently. It is truly phenomenal what people will go along with when they are manipulated or deceived into things. This is why it's so important to always put good principles first, because too many people are led by emotion, partisanship, misplaced loyalties, etc.

Forum List

Back