Breaking: June 2014: 10th Circuit Extends Ban on Gay Marriage

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
The 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals granted Utah’s request to delay the implementation of a ruling that ordered state officials to start recognizing the marriages next week.

Read more: Recognition of Utah gay marriages to stay on hold - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

The stay was granted on the grounds that June 12, 2014 Utah would have to start recognizing gay marriages performed illegally during the day or two a judge tried to circumvent democracy earlier this year.

Gay marriage was defeated by a 2/3 majority vote in Utah. Among other priveleges extended to married couples in Utah is the privelege of adoption. A stay on adoption for gays in Utah was also added in May this year.

See my signature for details on why that might have been.

Polls in Utah now give a solid acceptance to marriage equality: Sil knows that.

We thought the 10th would keep the ban, so the appeal, IAW with Sotomayor's request, would reach SCOTUS, where she has built to point at least a 6-3 majority to use Windsor to overthrow all bans against marriage equality.

We thought the 10th would keep the ban, so the appeal, IAW with Sotomayor's request, would reach SCOTUS, where she has built to point at least a 6-3 majority to use Windsor to overthrow all bans against marriage equality.

Sure, devout mormons are all lining up to support gay marriage after a 2/3rds majority said no to it. And no to polygamy also "the P in "LGBT".

Says the poll taken in the only gay bar in Salt Lake City....of "Utahans' opinions"...technically...

Jake is part of the fake. The "fake it till you make it" crowd.

With all this "support" it makes you wonder why the 10th denied recognizing the illegal marriages done there and extended the halt on gay marriage again.? And why it was affirmed as against the law for gays to adopt kids in Utah in last month in May? Is that because the sentiment is leaning towards the behaviors "LGBTP" telling the majority "how it's gonna be!"? And why do you need the Supreme Court to force the public to support your cause if they already do?

Yep..there's something fishy in Denmark..

Last edited:

Yup, you're one of those PROGRESSIVE Republicans.... why not just become a subversive and feel better about yourself?:cuckoo:

Paris, France, 2013. Around 500,000 French packed the streets in support of traditional marriage and therefore, against gay marriage. Jake would have you believe that most of the folks below have changed their minds *suddenly* for some inexplicable reason.

The day of the photos was the dead of Winter, very cold. And still the old and the young came out to demonstrate. Pretty passionate stance to reverse it all of a sudden for "fear of being on the wrong side of history!"

Oh m'gosh, you mean you were against the spread of HIV way back when?! Against Ancient Greece's socio sexual values!? How old fashioned.

Call me old fashioned. I'll wear it as a badge of honor as one of the few sane people who stood up for common sense. That's the side of history I want to be found on...

Frenchprotestinggaymarriage_zps19adcb49.jpg

frenchprotestpackedcrowd_zps51f56ee4.jpg

2d.We thought the 10th would keep the ban, so the appeal, IAW with Sotomayor's request, would reach SCOTUS, where she has built to point at least a 6-3 majority to use Windsor to overthrow all bans against marriage equality.

Jake is part of the fake. The "fake it till you make it" crowd...

The bolded answers the questions.

Sil simply has nothing to stand: no Windsor, no public opinion. In ten years, the support for marriage equality has doubled in Utah and the opposition has decreased by almost a 1/3d.

Utahns, at least most of them, now realize the entitlement religions of the far right are no longer entitled to direct the country's morality.

Traditional marriage ensures the propagation of our species and the continuation of the same-said traditional family unit.

Gay marriage ensures the propagation of Liberty.

I'm thinking these things can co-exist.

Yet my fear lies in the degradation of the propagation of the population.

Queers fuck, heteros propagate.

Would you rather a species die for the sake of Liberty?

Gay marriage, abortion, amnesty, pro drugs, 99%, etc. are not what they appear. They all have the same subversive sponsors that pay them to protest, march, and create a problem, as the goal is to destabilize, and fracture a once cohesive country, that was proud of it's culture and heritage.... think about it, and look into who PAYS THE BILLS...It's out there, you just have to look as the MSM isn't going to do it for you!

Traditional marriage ensures the propagation of our species and the continuation of the same-said traditional family unit.

the 3% of the population that wants it there way only should be able to buy a nice island paradise where they can romp and stomp nude all day, and no one would care!

Gay marriage, abortion, amnesty, pro drugs, 99%, etc. are not what they appear. They all have the same subversive sponsors that pay them to protest, march, and create a problem, as the goal is to destabilize, and fracture a once cohesive country, that was proud of it's culture and heritage.... think about it, and look into who PAYS THE BILLS...It's out there, you just have to look as the MSM isn't going to do it for you!

Are those sponsors Libertarians?

So our species will die if gay marriage is allowed to happen LOL! OMG this is epic Political Failure! I won't type more because I want to see what's next, it's like Honey Boo boo!

So our species will die if gay marriage is allowed to happen LOL! OMG this is epic Political Failure! I won't type more because I want to see what's next, it's like Honey Boo boo!
You short-sighted smidgen.

Liberals- live for today, for tomorrow is the Conservative dream.

Are those sponsors Libertarians?

I don't think so....

th

th

the 3% of the population that wants it there way only should be able to buy a nice island paradise where they can romp and stomp nude all day, and no one would care!

The 3% of today is the 100% of tomorrow. How many times in our young country's history have we seen this?

The 3% of today is the 100% of tomorrow. How many times in our young country's history have we seen this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo]Suicide is Painless (M.A.S.H Theme) - YouTube[/ame]

Vigilante is so goofy.

Heterosexuals produce homosexuals.

Most of the same sex marriages and long term relationships that I know have children just like the heterosexuals who marry and or have long term relationships.

The far right social cons are simply pissed they no longer get to tell everyone else what to do in their private lives or deny their civil rights.

I was born and raised a Bigot Redneck. I fell in love with the ONE AND ONLY black girl in our school.

Was I a rebel or a conformist? And can you IMAGINE why my view changed?

Forum List

Back