Breaking: June 2014: 10th Circuit Extends Ban on Gay Marriage

Vigilante is so goofy.

Heterosexuals produce homosexuals.

Most of the same sex marriages and long term relationships that I know have children just like the heterosexuals who marry and or have long term relationships.

The far right social cons are simply pissed they no longer get to tell everyone else what to do in their private lives or deny their civil rights.

FLAKEY I don't care what they do, as long as they don't propagandize me and mine. Even a dweb as yourself, doesn't flaunt his sexuality, it's personal and should stay that way. Give them all the right of a married couple by the government, just don't ask that religious people, and people of strong ethics are forced to cater to them.

FLAKEY I don't care what they do, as long as they don't propagandize me and mine. Civil liberty allows anyone, including or the most flaming dood, to campaign for their beliefs. Thought to be you then.

Even a dweb as yourself, doesn't flaunt his sexuality, it's personal and should stay that way. Tough, doosh. You freaks made it a public thing by trying to deny their civil rights. Notice that you are going to lose. Yeah, sux to be you.

Give them all the right of a married couple by the government, just don't ask that religious people, and people of strong ethics are forced to cater to them. You have no right to deny their personal or civil rights, and they have the right to sit next to you and grin at you for being silly.o

Imagine-how-stupid-you-are-going-to-look.jpg

But yet muslim and Jews have managed to be at each others throats and there is NO FORCING A SOLUTION! Stupid, yes, changeable...NO!

FLAKEY I don't care what they do, as long as they don't propagandize me and mine. Civil liberty allows anyone, including or the most flaming dood, to campaign for their beliefs. Thought to be you then.

No, It doesn't for the exact reason you stated, you violated MY civil rights to be left alone. You want to protest, get a permit which tells one, what they can and can't do, according to the laws of the place you are at.

Even a dweb as yourself, doesn't flaunt his sexuality, it's personal and should stay that way. Tough, doosh. You freaks made it a public thing by trying to deny their civil rights. Notice that you are going to lose. Yeah, sux to be you.

I didn't do anything to them, some others may not have liked it, as with the gay freaks, those people have a right to express their opinion, Now freaks RIGHTS TRUMP all other peoples rights?

Give them all the right of a married couple by the government, just don't ask that religious people, and people of strong ethics are forced to cater to them. You have no right to deny their personal or civil rights, and they have the right to sit next to you and grin at you for being silly.o

Of course they have the right to sit next to me, People also have the right to move away, and if followed, those people that moved have the right to have the people arrested for harassment, if followed.

The 3% of today is the 100% of tomorrow. How many times in our young country's history have we seen this?

With the LGBT cult cause so "popular" and "inevitable"...it sure is strange how fearful they are of putting it to the vote state by state. Which of course is appropriate since we're talking about minor behaviors objectionable to the majority. And also it's what Windsor says is the right and proper way of ratifying gay marriage, should a state's majority want that.

But they don't. And the LGBT propaganda machine knows this. Hence the reason they are desperate to FORCE acceptance of their culture on the majority and at all costs to keep it from a popular vote... ...you know...for a thing so "popular"...lol..

Last edited:

Will the LGBT cult then be applying for federal recognition as a religion? A set of minority beliefs or behaviors cannot legally dictate to a majority that objects to them in the United States of America. And since LGBT falls short on specific gender, country of origin or race, being a limited grouping of sexually-deviant behaviors, the 14th will not cover them otherwise.

Can you imagine a country where the precedent of law changed suddenly to allow minority behaviors objectionable to the majority [cults] to dictate law to the majority?! Who will use the precedent next? How can you tell them "no, you can't do that, only the LGBT cult can"?

What a nightmare that shortsided "victory" would be for this country's legal system. Can you imagine the future Supreme Courty headlines?

"Sorry, the Supreme Court ruled today that no state may have a penal or civil system of laws that infringe on anyone's ability to do anything they wish that the majority objects to. It violates individual civil rights to complete unrestrained freedoms". :eek:

Vigilante is so goofy.

Heterosexuals produce homosexuals.

Most of the same sex marriages and long term relationships that I know have children just like the heterosexuals who marry and or have long term relationships.

The far right social cons are simply pissed they no longer get to tell everyone else what to do in their private lives or deny their civil rights.
Not biologically they don't. And so their unions will not contribute to a state's population.

A state has a right to be concerned about that.

But they also have a right to be concerned about the dilution of the role of men [in the case of lesbians] and women [in the case of gay men] in the eyes of the children who somehow found their way into these homes. And the state has a right to inquire of the genesis of the mental illness rampant among the general crossection particularly known as "gay men":

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

And since gay men are part of "same sex marriage" petitions inherently, states have a right to question whether or not being a "gay man" is a behavior or a subculture and if part of that behavior/subculture involves a predictable harm to the children they have to line up to adopt if they want them [since 100% of the time gay men cannot bear or sire children within their "marriage"]

And really, would a state be wise to adopt its minor orphaned boys in particular to a subculture/behavior who espouses as its messianic icon, a man who plucked drug-addicted minor teen boys off the streets to sodomize while officating as "father figure/guardian" to them? [Harvey Milk]

Utah and Oklahoma now are fighting for their right to decide if certain subcultures/behaviors/cults have the right to access marriage in their state and thereby access the state's most vulnerable citizens [orphans]. Will adoption agencies be able to tell "married" gay men that they cannot adopt thereafter? Will adoption agencies be able to tell them "you can only adopt girls"? Will adoption agents be able to be prosecuted for adopting out children to homes where the two men show up wearing Harvey Milk t-shirts to fill out the papers? Will an adoption agent have to adopt out a child to two men she saw gyrating almost naked in a public display of lewdness in front of children down main street carrying signs in front of those kids and the general public saying "drill ass not gas"? Will she be required to ignore the rampant signs of sexual exhibitionism and that being co-morbid with those people themselves having been abused sexually as children...?

...and thereafter will she have to ignore this observation from the Mayo Clinic:

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental
factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming
an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child
This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”
or “abused-abusers phenomena.”

why the “abuse dabusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor,
in which the abused child is trying to gain a new
identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual
arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse
leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place
http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

States have real and pressing concerns about the viability of a subcultural minority of behaviors claiming super-rights over a majority rule when it comes to marriage within their boundaries.

Can you imagine being an adoption agent, seeing this on your way to work, and these same people march in your office the next day demanding [for they will, and thereafter cannot be denied or they'll sue the adoption agency and win] to adopt some of her poor and vulnerable orphans? Would you sleep at night if you were her having done so? I expect the turnover and/or suicide rates for adopiton agents to begin skyrocketing upon the force of "gay marriage" upon the sovereign states...who know better...

Bear in mind the picture below isn't a mardi gras drunken event where the next day the participants are sorry about their behavior, and certainly didn't bring children there [or they shouldn't and still be able to qualify as parents]. This is an event of "pride" where the sober, purposeful and intent people in the parade mean to convey that they openly approve of public displays of lewdness in broad daylight in the full view of children in every town in the USA, any day of the week.

They are declaring to anyone with eyes who see: this isn't something we intend to shroud from children. These behaviors you see down main street today are behaviors we intend to share with children.

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

Last edited:
Traditional marriage ensures the propagation of our species and the continuation of the same-said traditional family unit.

Gay marriage ensures the propagation of Liberty.

I'm thinking these things can co-exist.

Yet my fear lies in the degradation of the propagation of the population.

Queers fuck, heteros propagate.

Would you rather a species die for the sake of Liberty?

So, heteros will stop having sex for the sake of procreation if homosexuals get married? Who knew that out of all of the challenges facing the human race- overpopulation, food shortages, disease - gay marriage would be the thing to put an end to the human race. It'll be like that movie 'Children of Men' but with gay marriage.............:lol:…........are you serious?

So, heteros will stop having sex for the sake of procreation if homosexuals get married? Who knew that out of all of the challenges facing the human race- overpopulation, food shortages, disease - gay marriage would be the thing to put an end to the human race. It'll be like that movie 'Children of Men' but with gay marriage.............:lol:…........are you serious?

Do you believe that LGBTs are a race or a select group of behaviors? Depending on how you answer, we can go ahead and debate. http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...wins-gay-legal-challenges-simple-as-that.html

I was born and raised a Bigot Redneck. I fell in love with the ONE AND ONLY black girl in our school.

Was I a rebel or a conformist? And can you IMAGINE why my view changed?

Who fucking cares who you married?? Conservatives marry inter-race all the time.. What does that have to do with anything??

I was born and raised a Bigot Redneck. I fell in love with the ONE AND ONLY black girl in our school.

Who fucking cares who you married?? Conservatives marry inter-race all the time.. What does that have to do with anything??

His point is that tolerance is tolerance - whether race or sexual orientation.

Personally, I don't care if the homosexual community gets married, flies to the moon, etc.. Just fucking don't tell me I have to do this, or I have to do that in regard to your lifestyle.. any more than you want to be forced to do something that I champion.. Live and let live.

WRONG. One is a physical state of existence, determined before birth. The other is a behavior, acquired in adolescence, typically, though they do seem to shift around a bit, don't they?

We discriminate against behaviors every day of the year. You may have heard of the penal and civil law systems? That's a list of laws that discriminate against various behaviors that the majority have found as undesireable to promote as normal and that are disallowed by majority rule. If a majority in any state disallows other than a man and a woman to marry, then polygamists, gays, minors and incest people have to go elsewhere to try to be "married".

Glaring issues in the behavioral edicts of the LGBT cult deserve deep introspection by a broad consensus before if/when they decide to mainstream those behavioral values via marriage. One of those is the glaring examples of closeted heterosexuality within the gay subculture and what exactly is going on with that? What it means? What it says about their concretion as a "set group of people"?

Another concern about these behaviors that people had damn well better be discriminating against is their reverence for their iconic figure/messiah Harvey Milk. This man was documented to have plucked drug-addicted minor teen boys off the streets to sodomize one after the other. He officiated as their "father figure/guardian" while doing so. Access to orphans to adopt is one of the priveleges in many states of marriage. That these cultees may not thereafter be denied the privelege once they gain "married' status is very alarming and concerning for those potential children placed in their ....environment....

Traditional marriage ensures the propagation of our species and the continuation of the same-said traditional family unit.

Gay marriage ensures the propagation of Liberty.

I'm thinking these things can co-exist.

Yet my fear lies in the degradation of the propagation of the population.

Queers fuck, heteros propagate.

Would you rather a species die for the sake of Liberty?

No, just :beer:

:D

And about adopting kids out to people who are 'proud' of lewd sexual public displays on mainstreet in front of kids?

Or are we skipping that part of the gay-marriage debate?

What does race have to do with this topic? We're talking about a limited group of deviant sexual behaviors that have glommed together for political purposes as a cult, to advance the cult central values into the center of society [marriage]. And I believe to do so in order to access adoptable children.

Very problematic. See my signature.

Personally, I don't care if the homosexual community gets married, flies to the moon, etc.. Just fucking don't tell me I have to do this, or I have to do that in regard to your lifestyle.. any more than you want to be forced to do something that I champion.. Live and let live.

Oh, so your role is the "I hate fags but let them do what they want anyway" herd leader eh? Trying to nip the heels of the herd in that direction are you?

Tell me, oh role player, if you were an adoption agent and saw this guy doing this and his supporters cheering him on in front of kids the day before; and then the next he and his "husband" came in to adopt a child the next day, would you do it? Would you adopt a vulnerable orphaned child to men who are 'proud' to do sexual exhibition in front of kids on main street anytime, anywhere USA?

Gay marriage, given that LGBT is a subCULTure who espouses sex acts in front of kids and who iconizes a child sex predator [Harvey Milk], harms adoptable orphans and the agents charged with their placement and wellbeing.

I remember when blacks were allowed to marry whites and all whites were forced to marry blacks. (didn't really happen.......heh)

You are confusing Liberty with basic ignorance of the topic.

Did someone ever state anything even related to forced gay activity? If so, I'd like to see the source.

Oh, so your role is the "I hate fags but let them do what they want anyway" herd leader eh? Trying to nip the heels of the herd in that direction are you?

Tell me, oh role player, if you were an adoption agent and saw this guy doing this and his supporters cheering him on in front of kids the day before; and then the next he and his "husband" came in to adopt a child the next day, would you do it? Would you adopt a vulnerable orphaned child to men who are 'proud' to do sexual exhibition in front of kids on main street anytime, anywhere USA?

Gay marriage, given that LGBT is a subCULTure who espouses sex acts in front of kids and who iconizes a child sex predator [Harvey Milk], harms adoptable orphans and the agents charged with their placement and wellbeing.

Tell me at what level you want to CONTROL gays.........

You do realize that humans tend to act out once controlled, you pic... They didn't act out to try to turn people gay, they acted out to raise awareness to the gay community just like other groups such as cancer. It's a "We are here, recognize us as humans" effort.

DUH.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back