BREAKING: Judicial Watch Files $30 Million Wrongful Death Lawsuit against U.S. Government on Behalf of Ashli Babbitt’s Husband and Estate

The secrecy of the identity of the shooter post event really hurt the U.S governments reputation. This increasing lack of concern for the Rule of Law and transparency should worry Americans since Chinas charm offensive, with help from Russia; helps them spread their influence. This killing was no exception, it was an asset in their efforts. If they would have named the shooter and performed an investigation immediately, it would have been best, but some didn't want to risk a narrative shift.

Last edited:
MAGAts are making her out to be Horst Wessel.

At least she wasn't Saint Pancake.

OIP.bAk64_6My2ez0uZwEfjn6gAAAA

It's about time. If I was Judicial Watch I would aim higher. The black criminal ballot stuffers in Georgia sued for $150 million over hurt feelings. We're talking about murder here. Karma is coming back to Michael Byrd who has Ashli's blood on his hands.

This isn't some fly by night lawsuit. They took their time putting this together.

Can't wait for discovery.

Will be interesting as she was never killed .
How will that be allowed to develop?

A senior FBI Spook asked to come back from her Fake Death to turn against her masters ?

Wow . Cannot wait .

It's about time. If I was Judicial Watch I would aim higher. The black criminal ballot stuffers in Georgia sued for $150 million over hurt feelings. We're talking about murder here. Karma is coming back to Michael Byrd who has Ashli's blood on his hands.

Here's hoping Judicial Watch has plenty of cash on hand to cover their legal expenses when this turd hits bottom.

The secrecy of the identity of the shooter post event really hurt the U.S governments reputation. This increasing lack of concern for the Rule of Law and transparency should worry Americans since Chinas charm offensive, with help from Russia; helps them spread their influence. This killing was no exception, it was an asset in their efforts. If they would have named the shooter and performed an investigation immediately, it would have been best, but some didn't want to risk a narrative shift.
why did the cop get away with killing her?

Our country is sick

I know:

no newsflash there

She was a TERRORIST!!!!! She only deserves condemnation - not compensation!

1704490090797.png

What discovery is necessary? You can watch that dumb bitch get shot on YouTube as much as you want. :lmao:
Discovery will prove that the Capital Police whitewashed their officer. As far as I can find out, the Capital Police have never in their history found one of their officers guilty of excessive force. It's the least transparent police force in the country. No civilian review boards, no oversight at all except from congress.

Forum List

Back