BREAKING: Judicial Watch Files $30 Million Wrongful Death Lawsuit against U.S. Government on Behalf of Ashli Babbitt’s Husband and Estate

It's about time. If I was Judicial Watch I would aim higher. The black criminal ballot stuffers in Georgia sued for $150 million over hurt feelings. We're talking about murder here. Karma is coming back to Michael Byrd who has Ashli's blood on his hands.

Does Judicial Watch have any real lawyers? I heard no!

What discovery is necessary? You can watch that dumb bitch get shot on YouTube as much as you want. :lmao:
Why was she dumb? Because she didn’t heed the law enforcement officer’s commands and the officer perceived her to be a threat so he opened fire?

Based on your criteria, Michael Brown and other Blacks who got shot by police officers for not heeding an officer’s commands or perceived to be a threat to the officer were dumb as well.

why did the cop get away with killing her?

Our country is sick

I know:

no newsflash there
Where have you been? Whenever a cop "fears for their life" they shoot to kill. It doesn't matter is there really is a threat. You could be running away, breaking into the Capitol, reaching for your wallet or cell phone... And they can't be prosecuted because of their immunity clause. Welcome to the United States

Here's hoping Judicial Watch has plenty of cash on hand to cover their legal expenses when this turd hits bottom.
There was a whole bunch of money raised online to file a wrongful death lawsuit even though the chance of winning is pretty much nill. So they filed instead of returning the money

Why was she dumb? Because she didn’t heed the law enforcement officer’s commands and the officer perceived her to be a threat so he opened fire?
Not just that. But because she didn't heed them on behalf of Trump. What a hilariously pathetic way to die. :lmao:
Based on your criteria, Michael Brown and other Blacks who got shot by police officers for not heeding an officer’s commands or perceived to be a threat to the officer were dumb as well.
Was Michael Brown shot on behalf of Donald Trump? I must of missed that story.

That throat shot never gets old.

When an Officer gives you and order you should probably obey it, Karen fuck around and found out. RIP to her windpipe

There was a whole bunch of money raised online to file a wrongful death lawsuit even though the chance of winning is pretty much nill. So they filed instead of returning the money
A. No evidence to support this claim.
B. The claim itself is nonsensical. Money raised to do a. A is undoable. Do A anyway.

Try google translate next time.

Not just that. But because she didn't heed them on behalf of Trump. What a hilariously pathetic way to die. :lmao:

Was Michael Brown shot on behalf of Donald Trump? I must of missed that story.
Michael Brown was shot because he went after the police officer’s revolver. To quote you, DUMB.

Thats not what a non sequitur is dipshit. I directly addressed your argument. All languages are made up. There is no real proper English because English is a made up language like all languages. What you imagine to be real english is just what your culture considers standard now. I don't care about your culture standards. To answer your other question, yes, my first language is Jamaican patois and I do you the benefit of translating that into a reasonably understandable version of English for you but like all privileged fail whites this isn't good enough for you and so you have to try and demonstrate your superiority in the most fail white way possible, by ignorantly explaining that you don't actually understand what language is.

There's no such thing as Standard English | Cambridge English.

Compose a proper sentence in Jamaican patois and then imagine how ridiculous my point would be if my argument was that your argument was wrong because you didn't get Jamaica patois exactly ight. 😄
Do you live in Jamaica? Is this site written in Jamaican patois? If you want to speak that language--go to where someone might understand you. If you want to communicate, it is best to use the language that is evident on the board. Take your racist garbage down the road. While you're at it, take your garbage excuses down the road as well.

It's about time. If I was Judicial Watch I would aim higher. The black criminal ballot stuffers in Georgia sued for $150 million over hurt feelings. We're talking about murder here. Karma is coming back to Michael Byrd who has Ashli's blood on his hands.

They are nothing but treasonous traitors. A criminal sues the government. I would sue Judicial Watch for everything they own. This is ridiculous.

The secrecy of the identity of the shooter post event really hurt the U.S governments reputation. This increasing lack of concern for the Rule of Law and transparency should worry Americans since Chinas charm offensive, with help from Russia; helps them spread their influence. This killing was no exception, it was an asset in their efforts. If they would have named the shooter and performed an investigation immediately, it would have been best, but some didn't want to risk a narrative shift.

She is breaking and entering. She is the criminal.

Forum List

Back