BREAKING: Judicial Watch Files $30 Million Wrongful Death Lawsuit against U.S. Government on Behalf of Ashli Babbitt’s Husband and Estate

The courts will determine this, right?

She was unarmed. How many store owners and cops have been charged for a crime when they shot a person who WAS armed, if only with a knife?

How did anyone know if she was "unarmed"? That is irrelevant, anyway. She ignored warnings! She was a NaziCon Domestic Terrorist - an insurrectionist.

It's about time. If I was Judicial Watch I would aim higher. The black criminal ballot stuffers in Georgia sued for $150 million over hurt feelings. We're talking about murder here. Karma is coming back to Michael Byrd who has Ashli's blood on his hands.

Good luck with that.

Ashes is ashes and her folks ain’t gonna get shit
So, you are admitting that there is a two tiered justice system. If this were a white police officer firing into a crowd, killing an unarmed black person who was no threat to anyone, that policeperson would have been up on murder charges not only locally but by the DOJ. Even if they would eventually gotten off, the police department would have had to pay out a multi-million dollar settlement to the family.

1704490673202.png

Discovery will prove that the Capital Police whitewashed their officer. As far as I can find out, the Capital Police have never in their history found one of their officers guilty of excessive force. It's the least transparent police force in the country. No civilian review boards, no oversight at all except from congress.
Innuendo isn't evidence of wrong doing, dipshit.

What terror did Babbit inspire for you pearls clutching fake pansies.?

Forum List

Back