BREAKING: Judge Makes 'Preliminary Intent To Appoint A Special Master

And the usual suspects of the Brandon brigade should understand that this is going to undercut the cheesy maneuvering room of the DOJ.
I think it actually makes it stronger, not undercuts it.

I would have to go with BackAgain. . . he is backed up by Jonathan Turley on this one.

1661659177800.png

1661659236469.png

1661659295139.png

The FBI is probably thankful for forcing them to appoint a special master. That means that Trump can't question the items seized and not returned.

You realize we are talking about DONALD Trump don't you? He doesn't need a fact on his side to make up crap his MAGA cult will buy hook, line and sinker. The next thing he is going to be ranting about is that the evidence master also works for the DOJ and it is all rigged and yada yada yada conspiracy victim BS. Wait. And. See.

They think there some printer running 24/7 cranking out papers just to frame the Traitor.
Assholes, like ^ bravaFactless, keep using words like “traitor” and “treason” because (like most other libtards) they don’t give a fuck about the meaning of words. They are hostile to honesty and truth.

D0CFEBF1-28B1-47C0-83B3-7CACE1DF0C61.jpeg

~~~~~~
The FBI/STASI wasn’t investigating a crime. They were searching for a crime. The special agent that signed the affidavit stated he had a sense there were classified documents based on his past experience. How could a judge grant a search warrant based on the agent's feelings? I call Bravo Sierra on this whole mess.

The search warrant wasn’t granted based on “feelings”.

Great news.

Both sides should want this.

But you Trump worshipers should understand this will remove any excuses you might try and use about evidence being planted.
I’m not saying evidence was planted but how does the appointment of a special master to review the documents ensure evidence wasnt planted? Aren’t they going to receive the documents from the people who would have been accused of already planting said evidence?

I would have to go with BackAgain. . . he is backed up by Jonathan Turley on this one.

View attachment 688228

View attachment 688229

View attachment 688230

Wiki is so very easily edited that your statement lacks any meaning at all.

All the papers I had in my possession were declassified by me before I left office. If there are documents in those boxes that are classified you put them there.

This is a dumb meme

That defense has already failed. But his crack defense team are welcome to try again at his trial.

You will eventually call this judge a traitor.

It's the trump thing to do.
Always blame others and never take responsibility.
If he betrays his office, whether out of partisanship, fear of being smeared by the media, or due to FBI blackmail again, I will call him a traitor. If he applies the law, in a fair and unbiased way, I will not call him a traitor.

You want to make it about the personalities, I want it to be about the law, and it's fair and unbiased application.

The search warrant wasn’t granted based on “feelings”.
Most likely, it was granted based on lies, as were the FISA warrants against the Trump campaign.

How do you still blindly trust the FBI after the lies and falsified documents they have resorted to in the past?

It ain’t over yet. This is the link: BREAKING: Trump Scores Major Victory Against DOJ, Judge Gives Him What He Wants
A federal judge has announced his preliminary intent to appoint a special master, as requested by the attorneys for former President Donald Trump, to review documents that the FBI took from mar-a-Lago.

On Saturday, U.S. District Judge from the Southern District of Florida Judge Aileen M. Cannon said the decision was made based on submissions from the former president’s attorneys and “the exceptional circumstances presented,” Fox News reported.

A hearing is set for Sept. 1 at 1:00 p.m. in West Palm Beach, Fla. Cannon also ordered the Justice Department to file a response by Aug. 30 and provide, “under seal,” a “more detailed Receipt for Property specifying all property seized pursuant to the search warrant executed on August 8, 2022.”

Sent from my iPhone
What took him so long? Why not the day after the raid?

You want to make it about the personalities, I want it to be about the law, and it's fair and unbiased application.
Translation:

Favorable ruling(s) for trump: Honorable
UnFavorable ruling(s) for trump: Traitor

Most likely, it was granted based on lies, as were the FISA warrants against the Trump campaign.
Doubtful. They found what they were looking for.

How do you still blindly trust the FBI after the lies and falsified documents they have resorted to in the past?
I don't. How can you blindly trust Trump after all his lies?

Forum List

Back