BREAKING: Judge finds Broward County violated constitution by not following open records laws

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
It’s a good start....now let’s go get master criminal Brenda Snipes!....ALWAYS DemonRATS violating the election laws!

Judge finds Broward County violated constitution by not following open records laws, orders election officials to comply by 7pm. Ruling does not address allegations of fraud. @nbc6

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

The court should throw all votes from the whole county out. It's fruit from a tainted tree. Rules of evidence should apply to this case as well. The voting process was run illegally, consequently the results are inadmissible and, therefore, uncountable.

The court should throw all votes from the whole county out. It's fruit from a tainted tree. Rules of evidence should apply to this case as well. The voting process was run illegally, consequently the results are inadmissible and, therefore, uncountable.
What a goofy assed remark.

Figures a liberal like you to try and make excuses for your cheating party. They got caught. Shut up and deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figures a liberal like you to try and make excuses for your cheating party. They got caught. Shut up and deal with it.

Where was the excuse for anybody? I said that particular remark was goofy, and I stand by that.

Honestly, I don't see how this nation can survive with all these radical, ignorant leftist Jackals and hyenas making a mockery of laws, borders, justice and freedom.
They simply aren't compatible.
They're like spoiled brat ass rich kids never taught any respect for anyone else, above the law and screaming murder whenever they don't get their way 100%

I love this President! :2up:

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
You mean they are just now finding votes in Florida and Georgia – but the Election was on Tuesday? Let’s blame the Russians and demand an immediate apology from President Putin!

don't be absurd!

the citizens have a right to have their legally executed votes to count....

the incompetence of a poll supervisor by not giving counts at a certain time should never in a million gazillion years disqualify their votes....

the supervisor should be punished though....

Honestly, I don't see how this nation can survive with all these radical, ignorant leftist Jackals and hyenas making a mockery of laws, borders, justice and freedom.
They simply aren't compatible.
They're like spoiled brat ass rich kids never taught any respect for anyone else, above the law and screaming murder whenever they don't get their way 100%

Send them all to California and continue the wall right up around the Cally border. Cut them off and they can fend for themselves.

I love this President! :2up:

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
You mean they are just now finding votes in Florida and Georgia – but the Election was on Tuesday? Let’s blame the Russians and demand an immediate apology from President Putin!

Demrats up to there lying and cheating again

They should start fitting Brenda Snipes for her orange jump suit. And then they can do the same for the person in Arizona who is attempting to steal the election there.

Such dishonest and inept losers. That's your democrat party, people.

Forum List

Back