BREAKING: Judge Cannon asks defense to raise possible grand jury abuse by Jack Smith for conducting nearly all of the investigation in DC

Why? What's wrong with DC? Trump was president.

Where do you think the investigation should have taken place?
Judge Cannon demanded Jack Smith explain “the legal propriety of using an out-of-district grand jury proceeding to continue to investigate” Trump and his associates.

“Among other topics as raised in the Motion, the response shall address the legal propriety of using an out-of-district grand jury proceeding to continue to investigate and/or to seek post-indictment hearings matters pertinent to the instant indicted matter in this district,” Judge Cannon wrote referring to the DC grand jury.

F2726HPbkAAYLfl-1024x939.jpg

Trump is complaining about the other judge. Are all the judges against Trump?

The judge is not supposed to be for or against, moron. You just aren't very quick for someone with such a high dollar education.
I know. I have served on 7 or 8 juries.. So what is Trump's problem? He's accusing all his judges of bias.

You want something more special?
How about a non biased judge.

Fani Willis
Letitia James
Alvin Bragg
Tanya Chutkan

You will notice that all the indictments are issued by democrat Pygmy cannibals. This is African Uganda Idi Amin type of justice, and it’s going to get worse, much worse, now that Obama has his troglodytes running the District of Congo

Why yes, I have been letting the Trumptards hang themselves with their own nooses. Not that it's difficult, given how stupid they are.

Jack Smith only needs to reply with one sentence.
---
Grand Jury Rule 6(e)(3)(C), explicitly states: (C) An attorney for the government may disclose any grand-jury matter to another federal grand jury.
---

Oops.

Judge Cannon is piss-ignorant of the law. Rest assured, Jack Smith is not.

It requires active misconduct to force a judge off of a case, and this probably qualifies. Trump's team didn't ask Judge Cannon to do what she did. She came up with it all by herself. Inventing invalid arguments for the defense out of thin air, as she did, is a valid reason to have her removed.

Forum List

Back