Breaking! Jack Smith is Blatantly Ignoring Court Order that all Pretrial Deadlines are on Hold

The case needs to be thrown out and Jack Smith disbarred. This is highly unethical what he's doing. He's on a power trip that needs to be shut down.
bird_56___cuckoo_4_cocoa_puffs_by_masterkrypton_d49chro-fullview.jpg

Julie Kelly is in the running for Twitter’s biggest moron.

They’re producing materials to Trump‘s legal team for discovery.

Thats what you’re upset about?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The case needs to be thrown out and Jack Smith disbarred. This is highly unethical what he's doing. He's on a power trip that needs to be shut down.

Trump's Council responds!

You need to stop commenting on the court cases since you know NOTHING about the law at all.

Only ONE court case is on hold. The other three are full steam ahead.

Why would an innocent person who is running for President want to delay any trial that would exonerate him? Jack, the Swamp Drainer has a lifetime`s work investigating these slimeballs.

Par for the course for Dems. How many times has the Supreme Court ruled against Biden and yet Biden continues doing what he wants anyway? The left have no respect for the law or for democracy.

Why would an innocent person who is running for President want to delay any trial that would exonerate him? Jack, the Swamp Drainer has a lifetime`s work investigating these slimeballs.
Yeah trump supporters, this one.^

I'm going to go with duh. You can't answer that? Seriously? Wow. I'm impressed that your stupidity impressed me, I didn't think that was possible.

OK, I'll go with the obvious for 200 Alex. Because they are kangaroo courts. And bonus, everyone sees that and keep raising his popularity for defying you Stalinists who want a one party system.

Was I close?

I'm going to go with duh. You can't answer that? Seriously? Wow. I'm impressed that your stupidity impressed me, I didn't think that was possible.

OK, I'll go with the obvious for 200 Alex. Because they are kangaroo courts. And bonus, everyone sees that and keep raising his popularity for defying you Stalinists who want a one party system.

Was I close?
No. Trump knows he's guilty and he is hoping to con enough people into re electing him so he can pardon himself.

You are retarded.

If you haven’t figured out by now that sometimes people get convicted for alleged crimes that they don’t commit, then you’re even more of a douche bag than you’ve seemed.

Why would anyone want to rush to trial if there’s any shot that there may not be a trial?

Damn. You really are a brain-dead libturd.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You are retarded.

If you haven’t figured out by now that sometimes people get convicted for alleged crimes that they don’t commit, then you’re even more of a douche bag than you’ve seemed.

Why would anyone want to rush to trial if there’s any shot that there may not be a trial?

Damn. You really are a brain-dead libturd.

Your first sentence covered it, he's retarded.

After that, he just drills into his total double standards flipping back and forth like he's in a penny arcade playing pong

Forum List

Back