Jack Smith admits he made false claims to court in Trump case

Your logic is false because what you wrote is not true.
I wrote there is 9 months of video, that it takes time to review

Another wrote that there is only 2 months

Another says Trump ordered the destruction of video

The "crime" happened long before the FBI raid and seizure of video. If the video is automatically erased, Trump would not have to order video deleted.

If there is more that 2 months of video, which in reality this appears to be the case. Than one could say with a bit of validity, that Trump did order the video deleted.

Only 2 months worth of video? I doubt at that point there is anything incriminating. If Trump is the criminal mastermind that people claim he is, Trump would not incriminate himself on video.

The video is all bullshit, just tons of trash meant to keep Trump busy in court so that Trump can not campaign to be president.

Prosecutors withholding evidence has been a problem for a long time. They are never held accountable. This was one of the complaints those who protested an unfair justice system were condemning.

If it happened here, I believe there should be repercussions. I'd need something other than the Epoch Times to come to a definitive conclusion though. I looked, they were the only source I was able to find.
Here it is in the prosecution's own words:

1691253661009.png

If only Durham was able to get the amount of indictments Jack Smith got...

Are you saying that Durham should have lied like Smith does?

so any video asked for this late, will show absolutely nothing, hence Trump could not of ordered it deleted, it was already gone

:rofl:
Nope!

The deleted thing happened back when all of their security footage was subpoenaed and already warned to preserve it, ahead of time....

Maybe I don't understand what you are trying to convey???

Is that The Donald's only defense ... it's obvious the OP has never pursued discovery ... probably never been in trouble with the law ... never been to court ... sad, just another goodie two-shoes who has no experience ... [sigh] ...

They're soooooo cute at this age ....

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

If you believe that I've got some swamp land in Arizona for ya.
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :hyper: :yes_text12: :clap: 🤡

You bought swampland in Arizona? You are dumb as fuck, dude.

What is the date the trial begins?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301:🤡🤡:yes_text12::yes_text12::clap::clap::hyper::hyper:

Sure. Lets bet. When is the trial date?

Sure let's bet, when was it dismissed?
If you are correct I leave board for good. If it is not you do, bet?
MAGA

Forum List

Back