Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

Who fucking cares?

Usually the answer is the person who asks this question is the one

It doesn't mean anything for Trump. As someone who dislikes the man, I'm totally comfortable saying that this is a big fat waste of time and money. It's going nowhere. Just let it end so the Trumpsters can no longer blame the witch hunt for their glorious leader's failings.
I told you that the person who asks the question is the one that cares. But we just had the campaign chair indicted and that means nothing for the President?

Well, with all that foriegn cash floating around and Manaforts history what exactly was the draw for Trump? Or did Putin tell Trump to install Manafort?

I'll bet you $5,000 that Trump is never charged with a goddamn thing.

Sit your dumbass down. Like I would accept a bet from some internet guy involving money. Plus its against the rules. But we can always bet on your signature or avatar pic, anytime!

So Manafort laundering money in 2012 = Russians helping Trump win in 2016?

From a commentor below the op article:

[Just a reminder that the only reason Paul Manafort was hired by Presidential Candidate Trump was to work the delegate process as he was considered as an expert in this process. This was necessitated because the Cruz Campaign was making a concerted effort to insert Cruz loyalists as Trump delegates in order to flip the results of voting and insert Cruz as the Republican nominee.]

This is just cover/distraction from the Uranium-One Deal that was heating up.

Uranium one is a non issue.

There are a total of 12 charges that go well beyond that.
nothing related to Russia or Trump. so which charge you got that thinks you score a win here?

None of them seem very good. This is just the first indictment. Do you understand how these things work. Of course you don't.
Yeah, ok so you're banging your chest and this may unravel into Podesta. yeah, I don't think this is going anywhere near trump. just saying, right now you still have a nothing burger.

I guess we shall see. Won't we.
LOL,... yep right now I see a big fking nothing burger that has any tentacles at trump. more to Podesta. but I use common sense.

Here's the crazy thing... Nobody gives a shit what you think. Shockingly enough your opinion means literally nothing.

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?
Shame what he did working for Podesta.

nothing related to Russia or Trump. so which charge you got that thinks you score a win here?

None of them seem very good. This is just the first indictment. Do you understand how these things work. Of course you don't.
Yeah, ok so you're banging your chest and this may unravel into Podesta. yeah, I don't think this is going anywhere near trump. just saying, right now you still have a nothing burger.

LOL,... yep right now I see a big fking nothing burger that has any tentacles at trump. more to Podesta. but I use common sense.

Here's the crazy thing... Nobody gives a shit what you think. Shockingly enough your opinion means literally nothing.
I give two shits. you seem to feel people give a shit what you think.

so you're saying they've been planning this since 2013 or earlier?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who was he working for at the time? you're now trying to link trump and podesta.

damn funny shit mang.

What ever you say Boo Boo. Sorry if I don't bother trying to keep up with your silly attempts to mischaracterize what's happening. Right wing logic is just so strained.
so by your own logic, you're saying what modesta did in 2013, while working with podesta, will somehow link him to bad things trump did 3 years later.

and *my* logic is strained.

I'm saying a charge of tax improprieties could make Manafort more cooperative with the rest of the investigation. You doubt that?
if they need to go back to 2013 for a tax charge to get him to talk about what *may* have happened with trump, that's a long way to go to get to nowhere.

you doubt that?

with the entire russia platform falling apart as bought and paid for by hillary, why do you ignore facts of that case so you can push hope in this one?

I see you believe fox when they claim Mueller's investigation is falling apart. How silly of you.
i don't follow *any* mainstream media. so once again you're just playing stereotypes and hoping.

so i take it you are choosing to believe hillary has nothing to do with the RUSSIA mantra at all?

And Rick Gates. Now on MSNBC.

yup. Local news just switched it. It’s manifort. It’s even more funny as the local news says it’s all done. Trump was installed with Puten to neglect puerto rico and that Manifort is the first domino to go that leads to Teumps fall. I’m thinking there is much weeping and gnashing of teeth in the future for never trumpers.

what a let down for the haters

--LOL

Notice none post the article? Here, I’ll do it.

Paul Manafort, Who Once Ran Trump Campaign, Told to Surrender

WASHINGTON — Paul Manafort and his former business associate Rick Gates were told to surrender to federal authorities Monday morning, the first charges in a special counsel investigation, according to a person involved in the case.

The charges against Mr. Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman, and Mr. Gates, a business associate of Mr. Manafort, were not immediately clear but represent a significant escalation in a special counsel investigation that has cast a shadow over the president’s first year in office.

I’m a tad slower then the other boys, but I’m not seeing any conspiracy charges.

The Mueller strategy is to arrest a guy guilty of something unrelated, charge him to death, and then offer him a deal to puke up some dirt that could lead directly to the orange clown. And if he gets nothing from the fall guy it will look like a huge waste of time and money. Oh and he will be accused of being a Trump insider by the LWNJ.

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

Shame, Weatherman sees Manafort as being a bad person IF it involves Podesta. If it involves Trump Manafort is a cool dude

and where this will be going. the entire thing happened right after the dossier thing when everyone learned about podesta and Manafort. hmmmmm seems to be the direction.

So you were tricked into voting for Trump by what Manafort did in 2013?

Such a silly question. What Manafort did in 2013 will make it easier to uncover what Manafort and Trump did later.
so you're saying they've been planning this since 2013 or earlier?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who was he working for at the time? you're now trying to link trump and podesta.

damn funny shit mang.

What ever you say Boo Boo. Sorry if I don't bother trying to keep up with your silly attempts to mischaracterize what's happening. Right wing logic is just so strained.
so by your own logic, you're saying what modesta did in 2013, while working with podesta, will somehow link him to bad things trump did 3 years later.

and *my* logic is strained.

I'm saying a charge of tax improprieties could make Manafort more cooperative with the rest of the investigation. You doubt that?

Yes anyone with logic will. All Trump has to do is pardon Manafort.

You done yet?

Shame, Weatherman sees Manafort as being a bad person IF it involves Podesta. If it involves Trump Manafort is a cool dude
he didn't do anything for trump. he did plenty for podesta and his firm.

You done yet?
I'm never done. I enjoy nothing burgers and pointing them out.

and where this will be going. the entire thing happened right after the dossier thing when everyone learned about podesta and Manafort. hmmmmm seems to be the direction.
Weatherman, they all probably went, well would you take a look at that. We were looking the wrong way.

It seems many of the boards libs arent too familiar with how these investigations unfold...
None of these special prosecutors/investigators come out empty handed. Ever. Not one. They keep looking till they find something, on someone... Even if they have to "help"manufacture it. Scooter Libby anyone?
As for the claims by the boards libs, implying that Trump supporters think this is the beginning, of the end, of the investigation...
Put your minds at ease... Most of us know that this investigation will continue on till Trumps reelection bid. You can mark it on your calendar.

You done yet?

For the record, when, in your expert opinion does this become a real thing and no longer a "nothing burger"?

I'd like to quote you so I have it for future reference.

Kudos to the liberals on this forum who predicted this spin would be coming this morning.
So you were tricked into voting for Trump by what Manafort did in 2013?

lol, if you survived an attempted murder, would the perpetrator be innocent of any crime?
yeah and two years later the guy that hired you is someone responsible for that two year old crime? too funny. you guys are truly lost and still whiny sore losers butthurt.

You done yet?

For the record, when, in your expert opinion does this become a real thing and no longer a "nothing burger"?

I'd like to quote you so I have it for future reference.
when there is actually a crime that involves trump. which I am confident today does not exist except in hitlery's dreams.

Forum List

Back