Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?
yet the charges are for tax evasion.

There are a total of 12 charges that go well beyond that.
nothing related to Russia or Trump. so which charge you got that thinks you score a win here?

None of them seem very good. This is just the first indictment. Do you understand how these things work. Of course you don't.

yup. Local news just switched it. It’s manifort. It’s even more funny as the local news says it’s all done. Trump was installed with Puten to neglect puerto rico and that Manifort is the first domino to go that leads to Teumps fall. I’m thinking there is much weeping and gnashing of teeth in the future for never trumpers.

LoL .. NO it ain't done. Mueller has just begun. :cool:

Yeah he said that a year ago. He basically spent 12,000,000 getting a guy for J walking. Yup, this is almost as serious as the Twitter offensive against Trump. I don’t know how he will recover.

LOL... Are there any Righties still out there who still refuse that

1. Russia did collide with our election process

2. Trump campaign had connections to Russia

This is why the democrats have been so pissed since the election.

Russia infiltrated our democracy

What does this have to do with Russia and the election?

-Geaux

That’s a stupid question. What, do you live under a rock or something? Can’t you understand that a guy who worked on Trumps campaign has been avoiding taxes, and doing other illegal things. That means Hellary should have won the election, geeesh, how dumb are you? #liberal logic.

This doesn't sound like something just about his taxes. The chargers I'm hearing about is Conspiracy against the United States... which is VERY serious.

Also acting as a foreign agent, without registering.

Ha, It Has nothing to do with Trump and Russian Collusion. This stems from 2013, well before Trump ran for president.

PHOTO: Paul Manafort and Business Associate Rick Gates Charged in Mueller Witch Hunt – Told to Surrender!

You need to find a better source than your alt right and pro Trump rag.

Today The Gateway Pundit is one of the top political websites. The Gateway Pundit has 15 million visits each month (Stat Counter – Google Analytics). It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation and by several international news organizations.

About

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

nothing related to Russia or Trump. so which charge you got that thinks you score a win here?

None of them seem very good. This is just the first indictment. Do you understand how these things work. Of course you don't.
Yeah, ok so you're banging your chest and this may unravel into Podesta. yeah, I don't think this is going anywhere near trump. just saying, right now you still have a nothing burger.

I love the smell of covfefe in the morning!
what is the charge? and how is it related to Russia exactly? hmmmm you be a bit off your game I see.
Would you like me to Google it for you? Just say please and I will.
sure, you google the charge that pertains to Russia and trump.
Or I can type in "charges against Manafort". See how easy that is?

Do you not get internet in your trailer?

Who fucking cares?

Usually the answer is the person who asks this question is the one

It doesn't mean anything for Trump. As someone who dislikes the man, I'm totally comfortable saying that this is a big fat waste of time and money. It's going nowhere. Just let it end so the Trumpsters can no longer blame the witch hunt for their glorious leader's failings.
I told you that the person who asks the question is the one that cares. But we just had the campaign chair indicted and that means nothing for the President?

Well, with all that foriegn cash floating around and Manaforts history what exactly was the draw for Trump? Or did Putin tell Trump to install Manafort?

Such a silly question. What Manafort did in 2013 will make it easier to uncover what Manafort and Trump did later.
so you're saying they've been planning this since 2013 or earlier?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who was he working for at the time? you're now trying to link trump and podesta.

damn funny shit mang.

What ever you say Boo Boo. Sorry if I don't bother trying to keep up with your silly attempts to mischaracterize what's happening. Right wing logic is just so strained.
so by your own logic, you're saying what modesta did in 2013, while working with podesta, will somehow link him to bad things trump did 3 years later.

and *my* logic is strained.

I'm saying a charge of tax improprieties could make Manafort more cooperative with the rest of the investigation. You doubt that?
if they need to go back to 2013 for a tax charge to get him to talk about what *may* have happened with trump, that's a long way to go to get to nowhere.

you doubt that?

with the entire russia platform falling apart as bought and paid for by hillary, why do you ignore facts of that case so you can push hope in this one?

I see you believe fox when they claim Mueller's investigation is falling apart. How silly of you.

Yeah, ok so you're banging your chest and this may unravel into Podesta. yeah, I don't think this is going anywhere near trump. just saying, right now you still have a nothing burger.

I guess we shall see. Won't we.

Giggity.

Who fucking cares?

Usually the answer is the person who asks this question is the one

It doesn't mean anything for Trump. As someone who dislikes the man, I'm totally comfortable saying that this is a big fat waste of time and money. It's going nowhere. Just let it end so the Trumpsters can no longer blame the witch hunt for their glorious leader's failings.
I told you that the person who asks the question is the one that cares. But we just had the campaign chair indicted and that means nothing for the President?

Well, with all that foriegn cash floating around and Manaforts history what exactly was the draw for Trump? Or did Putin tell Trump to install Manafort?

I'll bet you $5,000 that Trump is never charged with a goddamn thing.

I love the smell of covfefe in the morning!
what is the charge? and how is it related to Russia exactly? hmmmm you be a bit off your game I see.
Would you like me to Google it for you? Just say please and I will.
sure, you google the charge that pertains to Russia and trump.
Or I can type in "charges against Manafort". See how easy that is?

Do you not get internet in your trailer?
so I know you can't so thanks and enjoy the camper.

what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?
Manafort is a seasoned political campaign manager/operative. He may have talents other than that, but he certainly has ample experience as a political strategist/manager.

This doesn't sound like something just about his taxes. The chargers I'm hearing about is Conspiracy against the United States... which is VERY serious.

What are the years that are pertinent here?

Let's check:

"Manafort allegedly made 13 wire transfers from 2011 to 2012 that drew the attention of federal law enforcement officials who were examining if he was helping the Ukrainian regime launder millions it plundered through corrupt dealings. Much of the money was filtered through the U.S. before landing in various areas around the world, Buzzfeed’s report notes.

Trump’s former campaign manager has been the subject of multiple law enforcement investigations into Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election."
FBI’s Focus On Manafort Doesn’t Have Anything To Do With Russian Collusion In The Election

I guess we shall see. Won't we.
LOL,... yep right now I see a big fking nothing burger that has any tentacles at trump. more to Podesta. but I use common sense.

CONGRATULATIONS TO LIBTARDS AND SNOWFLAKES...

YOU ARE NOW '0 FOR 2' IN MAJOR INVESTIGATIONS AGAINST REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS AND HAVE HAD TO SETTLE FOR YOUR 2ND 'SCOOTER LIBBY'!

As I predicted the day after Mueller was handpicked to be the Special Counsel - a year later, hundreds of man-hours later, thousands of documents reviewed later, Millions of tax dollars spent later - the Democrats have not come up with anything in their investigation except their own 'Scooter Libby'.

When the DNC took over a near super majority control of Congress they did not wait to begin investigating Bush, their hatred for him almost - ALMOST - as high as their hatred of Trump. Dozens of committee meetings, hundreds of hours, thousands of documents, and millions of tax payer dollars later they had NOTHING on Bush. They were desperate to come up with SOMETHING, though, to justify their 'witch hunt' then. Scooter Libby was that 'sacrificial lamb'. Libby was arrested and sent to jail for something that had absolutely NOTHING to do with Bush or the original reason the investigation began. Libby was their justification for the entire investigation.

Fast Forward to today: Manafort and this other person are THIS Democratic Party's Witch Hunt 'sacrificial lambs'. Desperate to justify their latest butt-hurt witch hunt, Mueller comes up with his own version of 'Scooter Libby' - an indictment of someone that has NOTHING to do with Trump or the original reason for his investigation!

Like with the indictment of Scooter Libby, Manafort's indictment is Mueller's ADMISSION that he has NOTHING on Trump, and NO SUBSTANCE / EVIDENCE to support / prove the BS false accusations of Collusion. Instead of the 'brass ring', the 'grand prize', Mueller, Libtards, and snowflakes are forced to walk away with the 'cupie doll', the 'participation trophy' that is Manafort, attempting to brag and make it seem like they actually accomplished something.

The fact is they chased a rabbit down a rabbit hole and found they had to take down SOMEONE, so they settled on Manafort. Anyone, even a blind squirrel, if given enough time, can come up with dirt on anyone. If 'the dogs were cut loose' on Mueller, given enough time, things could eventually be found on Mueller that could send him to jail.

Now that it is out, now that something illegal has been found - if it holds up, if a jury finds him guilty of crimes, Manafort then deserves to be held accountable...

The 'Big Picture' here, though, is that Mueller just ADMITTED there is nothing to the 'Trump Collusion' BULLSHIT and that he and his team has to settle with Manafort as their 'Scooter libby' to justify their witch hunt!

See the far left is reaching considering that he worked for the (D)'s as well.

None the less Trump will still be president and Hilary will still be a loser!

Forum List

Back