Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

Kudos to the liberals on this forum who predicted this spin would be coming this morning.
Kudos to the libs who decided to get out ahead of Muller not finding shit, related to Trump. I bet now they'll claim they we're right; about being wrong... Strange times, folks Strange times...
Hey.....this only proves that Trump cheated on his taxes. (Liberal logic at work)
And if he did that, then everything else the Democrats have accused him of is true too..... SO THERE.. :smartass:

For the third time.......
If anyone had an ounce of objectivity, you would be disturbed by this.
Why?
Because this was predicted. (Charges would be filed for some crime that is not related to the investigation.)

Every American should be disturbed by an investigation whose investigators sole purpose is to find SOMETHING to charge targeted individuals with. How many times does this have to happen in Washington before people realize this is very unAmerican?
And who said this is the sole purpose? Be specific.

Bury your head much?

All the time apparently. Now show off how smart you are and how dumb I am by supporting your claim with some sort of evidence.

This is your big chance!

Kudos to the liberals on this forum who predicted this spin would be coming this morning.
So you were tricked into voting for Trump by what Manafort did in 2013?

Such a silly question. What Manafort did in 2013 will make it easier to uncover what Manafort and Trump did later.
so you're saying they've been planning this since 2013 or earlier?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who was he working for at the time? you're now trying to link trump and podesta.

damn funny shit mang.

What ever you say Boo Boo. Sorry if I don't bother trying to keep up with your silly attempts to mischaracterize what's happening. Right wing logic is just so strained.

Anything to protect and defend Orange Julius.

"....to protect and defend [Trump]"

From?

In the last several day's we've learned

a. The Russians paid $145 million to the Clinton Crime Family, and in return appropriated a large portion of our uranium.
They have energy....so it in to be used for weapons......
Against whom?
Us.

b. Bill was slipped $500,000 to give a fake speech.
See a. above.

c. " Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta exits after ... a company that received $35 million from the Russian government..."
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

d. "WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller,...violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA."
Mueller now investigating Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta
Russian spies influencing the Obama/Clinton administration via bribes.

e. In 11 months of thorough investigations, there has not been a smidgen of evidence of any connections of Trump to the Russians.

yup. Local news just switched it. It’s manifort. It’s even more funny as the local news says it’s all done. Trump was installed with Puten to neglect puerto rico and that Manifort is the first domino to go that leads to Teumps fall. I’m thinking there is much weeping and gnashing of teeth in the future for never trumpers.

LoL .. NO it ain't done. Mueller has just begun. :cool:

Yep, all parking tickets and failure to appear for jury duty will be uncovered

Geaux Mueller

-Geaux

That’s about the size of it. Honestly I feel let down. I expected something juicy after all the hubbub and they don’t even make news. Yawn.

Last edited:
Why?
Because this was predicted. (Charges would be filed for some crime that is not related to the investigation.)

Every American should be disturbed by an investigation whose investigators sole purpose is to find SOMETHING to charge targeted individuals with. How many times does this have to happen in Washington before people realize this is very unAmerican?
Regressive liberals doing this and fanning the flames are the epitome of un-American

Why?

And who said this is the sole purpose? Be specific.

Bury your head much?

All the time apparently. Now show off how smart you are and how dumb I am by supporting your claim with some sort of evidence.

This is your big chance!
huh?

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?
yet the charges are for tax evasion.

There are a total of 12 charges that go well beyond that.

So you were tricked into voting for Trump by what Manafort did in 2013?

Such a silly question. What Manafort did in 2013 will make it easier to uncover what Manafort and Trump did later.

Trump did nothing later fool, you libs are not that bright are you.

".....you libs are not that bright are you."

It has less to do with intelligence and more to do with mendacity.
It is the basis of Liberalism.

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

The charges are for activity through 2016. There is no mention of Trump or the campaign in the 31 page indictement.

-Geaux

So? Do you think this was a special prosecutor for Manafort because its not

It's a much bigger question for Podesta given the time frame.

Who fucking cares?

Usually the answer is the person who asks this question is the one

It doesn't mean anything for Trump. As someone who dislikes the man, I'm totally comfortable saying that this is a big fat waste of time and money. It's going nowhere. Just let it end so the Trumpsters can no longer blame the witch hunt for their glorious leader's failings.

yet the charges are for tax evasion.

There are a total of 12 charges that go well beyond that.
nothing related to Russia or Trump. so which charge you got that thinks you score a win here?

Why?

Oh, yeah....Fuck election tampering my the Kremlin!

The only reason Mueller lowered the boom on Crooked Paul and his sidekick at this time is a statute of limitations on some of the laundering and conspiracy against the US charges.

Additionally, while Rick Gates is a lesser known, he was intimately involved with the Trump campaign.

Fun times ahead as Donald, Jared and Flynn sweat bullets. :)

31308a2ff046e99f5d3712e3b5cc98c7.jpg

Manafort is also charged as acting as an unregistered foreign agent, not old news by any means. Kushner met with Russians, it appears Manafort acted in their behalf:

Ex-Trump campaign aide Manafort charged in 12-count indictment
Reuters 8 minutes ago
2017-10-30T131735Z_3_LYNXMPED9T0UF_RTROPTP_2_USA-TRUMP-RUSSIA-CHARGES.JPG.cf.jpg

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Paul Manafort, a former campaign manager to President Donald Trump, and a business associate were indicted by a federal grand jury on 12 counts including conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money and violating federal lobbying and banking laws, the federal special counsel said on Monday.

"The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts," the counsel said in a statement.

This doesn't sound like something just about his taxes. The chargers I'm hearing about is Conspiracy against the United States... which is VERY serious.

Forum List

Back