Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

I just read this:

Manafort and Gates would be the first charges in the special counsel's five-month investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election and possible collusion between Trump campaign associates and Russia.

From Good Morning America, too early to know, but what gives rise to the 2013 tax claim?

Kudos to the liberals on this forum who predicted this spin would be coming this morning.
So you were tricked into voting for Trump by what Manafort did in 2013?

Such a silly question. What Manafort did in 2013 will make it easier to uncover what Manafort and Trump did later.

Trump did nothing later fool, you libs are not that bright are you.

We'll see.

Lib please you have no basis for your claims Trump did something, zero, you are a FAKE NEWS CNN wannabe hack.

I'm another anonymous poster on a silly discussion board, just like you, saying what I think. I wish I was CNN.

Who fucking cares? I'm tired of hearing about this dumbass investigation. Let's just get on through these next 3 years, preferably without a nuclear war or an economic depression, and find someone who isn't an idiot to run the white house.

I just read this:

Manafort and Gates would be the first charges in the special counsel's five-month investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election and possible collusion between Trump campaign associates and Russia.

From Good Morning America, too early to know, but what gives rise to the 2013 tax claim?

See the far left drones will believe everything the far left media tells them.

Proof that the far left will invent the "news".

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

The charges are for activity through 2016. There is no mention of Trump or the campaign in the 31 page indictement.

-Geaux

So you were tricked into voting for Trump by what Manafort did in 2013?

Such a silly question. What Manafort did in 2013 will make it easier to uncover what Manafort and Trump did later.
so you're saying they've been planning this since 2013 or earlier?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who was he working for at the time? you're now trying to link trump and podesta.

damn funny shit mang.

What ever you say Boo Boo. Sorry if I don't bother trying to keep up with your silly attempts to mischaracterize what's happening. Right wing logic is just so strained.
so by your own logic, you're saying what modesta did in 2013, while working with podesta, will somehow link him to bad things trump did 3 years later.

and *my* logic is strained.

I'm saying a charge of tax improprieties could make Manafort more cooperative with the rest of the investigation. You doubt that?
if they need to go back to 2013 for a tax charge to get him to talk about what *may* have happened with trump, that's a long way to go to get to nowhere.

you doubt that?

with the entire russia platform falling apart as bought and paid for by hillary, why do you ignore facts of that case so you can push hope in this one?

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

The charges are for activity through 2016. There is no mention of Trump or the campaign in the 31 page indictement.

-Geaux
That wont stop the regressives from making up crap.

It doesn't quite prove that the presidency itself is a conspiracy to a foreign nation and crime.

For the third time.......
If anyone had an ounce of objectivity, you would be disturbed by this.
Why?
Because this was predicted. (Charges would be filed for some crime that is not related to the investigation.)

Every American should be disturbed by an investigation whose investigators sole purpose is to find SOMETHING to charge targeted individuals with. How many times does this have to happen in Washington before people realize this is very unAmerican?

Why?
Because this was predicted. (Charges would be filed for some crime that is not related to the investigation.)

Every American should be disturbed by an investigation whose investigators sole purpose is to find SOMETHING to charge targeted individuals with. How many times does this have to happen in Washington before people realize this is very unAmerican?
And who said this is the sole purpose? Be specific.

"Yawn"...

Manafort...laundering money 15 years ago is not Trump/Russian Collusion.

Again...

Mueller leaked the info on Friday to turn attention away from the dems and
the real Russian Collusion that the former, FBI undercover agent is going
to discuss when he speaks to Congress in two weeks.

Plus it also diverted all the attention on the Sunday morning political shows
away from the dems and back onto the Republicans.

All weekend for people to speculate and this is all they get.

btw...a lot of that money was laundered when Manafort was dealing with
Clinton, not Trump.

Over a year and this is all they have. Time to shut it down and let's move
on to indicting those dems and the real Russian Collusion.

The only reason Mueller lowered the boom on Crooked Paul and his sidekick at this time is a statute of limitations on some of the laundering and conspiracy against the US charges.

Additionally, while Rick Gates is a lesser known, he was intimately involved with the Trump campaign.

Fun times ahead as Donald, Jared and Flynn sweat bullets. :)

31308a2ff046e99f5d3712e3b5cc98c7.jpg

Why?

And who said this is the sole purpose? Be specific.

Bury your head much?

yet the charges are for tax evasion.

Forum List

Back