BREAKING: Hunter Biden’s Business Entity Owasco Made DIRECT Monthly Payments to Joe Biden – WITH RECEIPTS!

Hey otto105 refresh my memory, what did Kushner make hundreds of millions buying and selling?

Common Hedge Fund Strategies​

Hedge fund strategies cover a broad range of risk tolerance and investment philosophies using a large selection of investments, including debt and equity securities, commodities, currencies, derivatives, and real estate.

Hey otto105 refresh my memory, what did Kushner make hundreds of millions buying and selling?

Hedge fund strategies cover a broad range of risk tolerance and investment philosophies using a large selection of investments, including debt and equity securities, commodities, currencies, derivatives, and real estate.
So, what hedge fund did he run for experience?

Prior post just listed on one tiny part of a hedge fund.

He made hundreds of millions running an in estment firm that invested in the same thing some hedge funds do, Dumbass.

Wanna bleat about liquidity some more? Perhaps discuss Crackhead‘s oil and gas resume? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Refresh my memory, what currency arbitrage experience does jared have?

A hedge fund can be 100% in real estate, moron.

Just run away, you look dumber with every post.

1701831358781.png

Gomer Comer is a joke!

House Investigators Drop New Docs After IRS Whistleblowers Testify About Biden's Business Dealings’

MARY LOU MASTERS CONTRIBUTOR
December 05, 20236:22 PM ET
The House Ways and Means Committee released documents Tuesday following a lengthy closed-door hearing with Internal Revenue Service (IRS) whistleblowers Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler about Hunter and Joe Biden’s “business dealings.”
Shapley and Ziegler testified before the committee over private tax records protected under Section 6103 of the tax code, according to Chairman Jason Smith. The committee released the IRS whistleblowers’ testimony as well as 12 other documents totaling to 56 pages reviewed during the closed-door executive session.

Forum List

Back