Breaking! House Oversight Committee Has Evidence of Biden Family Connections to Human Trafficking of Prostitutes from US, Russia, Ukraine

Corruption was the issue with that Ukrainian prosecutor. He was allegedly being bribed to not investigate the financial crimes of the former owner of Bursima, during the time when the Ukraine was still aligned with Russia's little strong man, the Puti-bear. The allegations were not unique to the USA. Getting him out had broad international support among our allies too.

I just explained why.

Perhaps because the reports are fake like all those stories about Trump
or perhaps the biden DOJ is blocking it,,

Last edited:
or perhaps the system is corrupted,,,

just look at hunters laptop with clear evidence of crimes and the FBI sits on it for yrs and the media helps cover it up,,

now we have even more evidence so lets see if that gets ignored as well,,

All of the photos and videos on the laptop have been certified to be faked. There were no photos or videos on the laptop when it delivered to the repair shop.

We see harsh reactions from the politically frustrated prisoners in the Peanut Gallery projected onto the new arrival "I understand your pain, Grasshopper." One of them is so frustrated that they actually shoot themselves in the foot by using the ignore button, a deliberate dumbing-down gesture.

MTG is smarter than most American prisoners think. She called out the dude sleeping with the Chinese hooker-spy at the same time as the Chinese commies (tried to give money to [italics]) Michigan for factory real estate. RFK Jr.-MTG 2024.

So what . Not a God damned thing is gonna happen ... you know it , I know it , we all know it ... they all are above the law.. they don't live by the rules they create . We are a lost society , I guess it was good while it lasted. But democrats were never going to let this country survive since they lost their slaves in the Civil War. They been trying to destroy this country ever since. America can not survive democrats.
I really hated liking your post but the truth is the truth. Makes you wish Jan 6th had been successful. If this keeps up the country will not be noticeable in a few years, if we still have a country at all.

Why has this not been turned over the legal authorities?

If they have such evidence and they are not turning it over to law enforcement then they are breaking the law.
The scandal is that this has been turned over to law enforcement. The thousands of immigrant children sold into slavery has been turned over to law enforcement. Hunter Biden's selling white house access has been turned over to law enforcement. Lying on a fire arms registration has been turned over to law enforcement.

Law enforcement does not mean the cop who joined the force after two tours in Afghanistan. Law enforcement is the Biden and Democrat controlled Department of Justice . Therefore, nothing.

Forum List

Back