Breaking: Hillary Clinton Has Mouth Cancer ( Check Out The Hole In Her Tongue Caught On Camera)

Fucking stupid. You stupid, stupid fucks.

Amen! USMB is really getting scummy. It's turning into Stormfront. I expect to be leaving before long.

Ah, man__ If there's anything I can do to expedite your departure, just let me know.

No thanks. Just keep sucking Stevie's racist dick and lying your unethical NaziCon ass off as usual.
I'm in the process of posting this serious health matter that could lead to a Constitutional crisis to every political blog and forum I can. This treacherous woman's medical condition is going to get exposed. While I do my duty and do that as an American patriot, you carry your ass back to the Indian reservation where you belong and get drunk

Amen! USMB is really getting scummy. It's turning into Stormfront. I expect to be leaving before long.

Ah, man__ If there's anything I can do to expedite your departure, just let me know.

No thanks. Just keep sucking Stevie's racist dick and lying your unethical NaziCon ass off as usual.
I'm in the process of posting this serious health matter that could lead to a Constitutional crisis to every political blog I can. This treacherous woman's medical condition is going to get exposed. While I do my duty and do that as an American patriot, you carry your ass back to the Indian reservation where you belong and get drunk

Are you worried about Hillary losing her tongue? Really?

I'm in the process of posting this serious health matter that could lead to a Constitutional crisis to every political blog I can. This treacherous woman's medical condition is going to get exposed. While I do my duty and do that as an American patriot, you carry your ass back to the Indian reservation where you belong and get drunk

Are you worried about Hillary losing her tongue? Really?
No.

What does it matter now? Seriously. So what if she does or did have something removed???

How about you take a break from spazzing and give us a target date for your departure?

How about you take a break from spazzing and give us a target date for your departure?

When my contract is up.

When my contract is up.

Oh, I didn't know Soros did contracts. I figured you were doing piece work.

When my contract is up.

Nope. Contract.

One can only hope.

Wishing cancer on someone? That's a low blow. I don't care if it is Hillary.

Stay classy dude.
If it comes down to my country or Hillary's health, I choose my country.

Whatever man. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. Anyone. And for you to justify that by your political disagreement with Hillary is ... unsettling.

Nay civility.
You think it's political? A Hillary presidency would be devastating to this country in every way. She is as much of an enemy to the U.S. as bin Laden was. Did you wish him well with his kidney disease? I suspect not.
But you don't wish cancer on people. Hillary has done nothing so heinous as orchestrate a terrorist attack that killed 3000 people. Such false equivalence does not warrant hoping someone has cancer.

When my contract is up.

Nope. Contract.

Honestly; what the fuck are you talking about? This is a free message board with nobody claiming to be a paid professional poster.

When my contract is up.

Nope. Contract.

Honestly; what the fuck are you talking about? This is a free message board with nobody claiming to be a paid professional poster.

Are you really that stupid. There are several paid posters on USMB.

Is this where the GOP is at now?

Benghazi didn’t work
E-mails didn’t work
Claiming she was gay didn’t work
Claiming she was a felon didn’t work
Now you’re hoping she has cancer?

I wish you guys would have quit when you were merely sickening.

Benghazi didn’t work
E-mails didn’t work

Although you didn't intend it to be, your list that not only disqualifies her to be president but also features the charges that should lead to her execution for treason.

Benghazi didn’t work
E-mails didn’t work

Democrat Senator Charles Schumer would agree Hillary needs to release her medical records. Listen.

Benghazi didn’t work
E-mails didn’t work

Although you didn't intend it to be, your list that not only disqualifies her to be president but also features the charges that should lead to her execution for treason.

laugh-michael-scott.gif

One can only hope.

Wishing cancer on someone? That's a low blow. I don't care if it is Hillary.

Stay classy dude.
If it comes down to my country or Hillary's health, I choose my country.

Whatever man. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. Anyone. And for you to justify that by your political disagreement with Hillary is ... unsettling.

Nay civility.
You think it's political? A Hillary presidency would be devastating to this country in every way. She is as much of an enemy to the U.S. as bin Laden was. Did you wish him well with his kidney disease? I suspect not.
But you don't wish cancer on people. Hillary has done nothing so heinous as orchestrate a terrorist attack that killed 3000 people. Such false equivalence does not warrant hoping someone has cancer.
You have no idea what she has orchestrated (or ignored) that has led to the loss of American lives.

Forum List

Back