Hillary Clinton rushed to the hospital after falling again, reportedly breaking her toe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Hillary Clinton falls, breaks toe on the stairs during London book tour

Hillary Clinton canceled several media appearances Monday while on her book tour in London after she fell down the stairs and broke her toe.

"I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards," Clinton told "The Graham Nortion Show."

"I tried to get up and it really hurt. I've broken my toe. I've received excellent care from your excellent health service."...

Last time it was blamed on "dehydration."

Hillary Clinton falls, breaks toe on the stairs during London book tour

Hillary Clinton canceled several media appearances Monday while on her book tour in London after she fell down the stairs and broke her toe.

"I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards," Clinton told "The Graham Nortion Show."

"I tried to get up and it really hurt. I've broken my toe. I've received excellent care from your excellent health service."...

Last time it was blamed on "dehydration."

I broke my little toe a few years back. I rearranged my furniture one day then that night walked into my lazyboy and snapped the little bastard in two. It was literally pointing the opposite direction as the rest of my foot.
I managed to hobble to the truck & drove myself to the doctor after screaming bloody murder loud enough to wake the next town over. I feel her pain.....no, really I do.

I starting to feel sorry for her

Naw, just kidding, fuck that bitch

11gfe15.png

Hillary uses medical excuse to dodge British press who won't kiss her ass

Mods very concerned about DUPE threads...seems inconsistently applied based on the Mod.

Hillary Clinton Misses TV Appearance After Being Hospitalized In U.K.

hillary_clinton_gi.jpg

Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for SeriousFun

ByRYAN SAAVEDRA
October 16, 2017
132.6k views

Hillary Clinton had to cancel numerous TV and radio appearances in the U.K. after she fell and hurt her foot last night — forcing her to undergo an x-ray to determine if she’ll continue her U.K. tour.

News of Clinton’s fall came after the two-time failed presidential candidate did not show up “at BBC Woman’s Hour, ITV's This Morning show and at the London Studios to record an interview with the BBC's Graham Norton Show,” the Daily Mail reported.

Sources told the Mail that Clinton fell after her appearance at the South Bank Centre last night and that she was reportedly “exhausted” after promoting her book.

“This Morning presenter Philip Schofield said on Snapchat: ‘Supposed to be interviewing Hillary Clinton... but she's fallen over and hurt her foot!! Gutted’,” the Mail added.

Clinton apparently made it to the BBC's Graham Norton Show where she described what supposedly happened.

“I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards,” Clinton said. “I tried to get up and it really hurt. I've broken my toe. I've received excellent care from your excellent health service.”

HRC on The Graham Norton Show, joking about how she caught her heel on some steps & twisted her ankle earlier today. Back to the book tour! pic.twitter.com/Fk30HLjNat

— Nick Merrill (@NickMerrill) October 16, 2017
Clinton’s fall is the latest in a series of health-related problems she’s had in recent years — problems that hurt her in the 2016 presidential election.

WATCH:

One area of concern for many during the campaign was her repeated coughing fits that never seemed to go away — and that were never fully explained to the public.

Clinton was also hospitalized late in 2012, receiving treatment for a blood clot in her head.

Hillary is like one of those shadow puppeteers except she wants you to think her shadows are REAL while she and her hands are in plain view to all! First of all, we understand that all Leftists are Cowards, Liars and Sneaks and Hillary is the Queen Termite. She stages all of her questions in advance, even during presidential debates because she couldn't lie well otherwise, and she has practically murdered people who have deviated one foot off the approved track.

But we also know Hillary is a dupe, an idiot kept alive only by her great wealth and influence. She is the Harvey Weinstein of politics. She screws everyone she meets, but also can barely put one foot in front of the other, and I don't disbelieve that she didn't almost break a foot despite the fact that she doesn't do anything! I only hope someday she is out on the balcony of her Penthouse looking at the skyline and trips and goes right over the railing. I'm sure Bill does too.

The test will be if after she gets bandaged up if she still goes on those shows! Or just flies home to her personal chef and personal ass-kisser. Can you imagine this idiot running the country and having to deal with everything? Wiped out from her book tour? Too many autographs? You mean fed up with having to smile and shake hands with the common people! The only thing I can't figure out is who are all these people even willing to pay her to show up on a TV show? What can she tell them, what it is like to be a three time loser?

Hillary uses medical excuse to dodge British press who won't kiss her ass

Mods very concerned about DUPE threads...seems inconsistently applied based on the Mod.

hillary_clinton_gi.jpg

Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for SeriousFun

ByRYAN SAAVEDRA
October 16, 2017
132.6k views

Hillary Clinton had to cancel numerous TV and radio appearances in the U.K. after she fell and hurt her foot last night — forcing her to undergo an x-ray to determine if she’ll continue her U.K. tour.

News of Clinton’s fall came after the two-time failed presidential candidate did not show up “at BBC Woman’s Hour, ITV's This Morning show and at the London Studios to record an interview with the BBC's Graham Norton Show,” the Daily Mail reported.

Sources told the Mail that Clinton fell after her appearance at the South Bank Centre last night and that she was reportedly “exhausted” after promoting her book.

“This Morning presenter Philip Schofield said on Snapchat: ‘Supposed to be interviewing Hillary Clinton... but she's fallen over and hurt her foot!! Gutted’,” the Mail added.

Clinton apparently made it to the BBC's Graham Norton Show where she described what supposedly happened.

“I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards,” Clinton said. “I tried to get up and it really hurt. I've broken my toe. I've received excellent care from your excellent health service.”

HRC on The Graham Norton Show, joking about how she caught her heel on some steps & twisted her ankle earlier today. Back to the book tour! pic.twitter.com/Fk30HLjNat

— Nick Merrill (@NickMerrill) October 16, 2017
Clinton’s fall is the latest in a series of health-related problems she’s had in recent years — problems that hurt her in the 2016 presidential election.

WATCH:

One area of concern for many during the campaign was her repeated coughing fits that never seemed to go away — and that were never fully explained to the public.

Clinton was also hospitalized late in 2012, receiving treatment for a blood clot in her head.

Hillary is like one of those shadow puppeteers except she wants you to think her shadows are REAL while she and her hands are in plain view to all! First of all, we understand that all Leftists are Cowards, Liars and Sneaks and Hillary is the Queen Termite. She stages all of her questions in advance, even during presidential debates because she couldn't lie well otherwise, and she has practically murdered people who have deviated one foot off the approved track.

But we also know Hillary is a dupe, an idiot kept alive only by her great wealth and influence. She is the Harvey Weinstein of politics. She screws everyone she meets, but also can barely put one foot in front of the other, and I don't disbelieve that she didn't almost break a foot despite the fact that she doesn't do anything! I only hope someday she is out on the balcony of her Penthouse looking at the skyline and trips and goes right over the railing. I'm sure Bill does too.

The test will be if after she gets bandaged up if she still goes on those shows! Or just flies home to her person chef and personal ass-kisser. Can you imagine this idiot running the country and having to deal with everything? Wiped out from her book tour? Too many autographs? You mean fed up with having to smile and shake hands with the common people! The only thing I can't figure out is who are all these people even willing to pay her to show up on a TV show? What can she tell them, what it is like to be a three time loser?

Neo nailed it perfectly.

Hillary doesn't actually have a personality or opinions other than what she is told to say by DNC focus group studies.

No one is allowed to ask her any questions that make her feel uncomfortable....she is THE RULING CLASS!

KNOW YOUR PLACE, BOURGEOISE!!

Thread Closed

Multiple threads on this 'news' item already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back