Breaking" High School shooting at Wash State High School

Let's hope it's a right-winger perp so the lefties can hold another Gun Control Circle Jerk Festival.

Let's hope people like you can stop politicizing a tragedy. Quiet you.

Agreed....Now is not the time for crass statements. Prayers for the kids and parents. It has to be a horrifying moment.

(in a Bane voice)

Now is not the time for crass statements message board....that comes later.

Its beyond disgusting the way the nutters celebrate every shooting.

Yesterday or the day before, some idiot here said that it proves the NRA is right that everyone should be armed.

This panic-driven nonsense from the right is almost laughable - except that people lose their lives.

If you were going to shoot someone, would you do it in a gun free zone that gives you the upper hand, or a shooting range, where you and your victims would be on equal footing?

Read the link, fake christian. It clearly said the same thing that most reports of shootings say - that the shooter went after those he knew.

Now THINK.

Where do you think the shooter would find people he knows?

So-called "gun free" has never been a factor. And if it were, the Mighty Mouse types all run away anyway.

If you were going to shoot someone, would you do it in a gun free zone that gives you the upper hand, or a shooting range?

I've never wanted to shoot someone but if I did, I doubt I'd give a shit what the "zone" was.
Really? You would go to a place that you would be killed instantly?

Shooting someone is illegal.

Duh.

If you've gone that far, why would you give a shit? Usually these clowns are either committing suicide by cop or by their own firearm.

Forum List

Back