Breaking Fox News: Stalking Casey Anthony

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
I wonder, are they hacking into the Orlando law enforcement cell phones?

Seriously folks, for the past two weeks they've whined about poor Rupert Murdoch being "piled on" by the MSM. Now they're speculating when and where Casey Anthony will be released; reporting death threats have been directed at her they promise in the same breath to stay on the story.

Moments ago they reported an anonomyous source believed she would be leaving from a nearby General Services Airport used by VIP's.

Last edited:
They give the people what they want. Those cable news channels are a business specializing in entertainment first ... news second.

You obviously have not watched anything but Fox. Either that, or you are a lying sack of shit because that is exactly what every fucking news organization in this country is doing.

You obviously have not watched anything but Fox. Either that, or you are a lying sack of shit because that is exactly what every fucking news organization in this country is doing.

There is a substantial group of lefties who seemingly think their lies don't count.

I wonder if they, like their liberal mouthpiece, the Guardian, will have the backbone to apologize and retract their lies? Naaaaah.

• Banned

True; I always tune into Fox, usually briefly, so I know what the Echo Chamber will rant about on this message board each day. Fox is sleazy in my opinion, as well as an arm of the GOP. It is not journalism by any stretch of the imagination.

True; I always tune into Fox, usually briefly, so I know what the Echo Chamber will rant about on this message board each day. Fox is sleazy in my opinion, as well as an arm of the GOP. It is not journalism by any stretch of the imagination.

Funny you should say that... I often google the bullshit de jour from the left.... and it's pretty much SOP that they've got it from MSNBC. :lol::lol:

Fox is no more sleazy than any other outlet.... the problem is that you disagree with many of their commentators which colors your judgement.

• Banned

Funny you should say that... I often google the bullshit de jour from the left.... and it's pretty much SOP that they've got it from MSNBC. :lol::lol:

Fox is no more sleazy than any other outlet.... the problem is that you disagree with many of their commentators which colors your judgement.

Wrong CG, Fox is sleazy. MSNBC is slanted to the left but uses primary sources in getting across their message. Both have hired guns who appear regularly but Fox commentators interview each other and even 'report' "some people are saying" when the some people are the writers and editors or other commentators at Fox.

I'm surprised you don't watch Ratchel; you may disagree with her opinions but she's likely the smartest and best educated commentator on cable or the networks today. Her show is the best hour of cable, IMHO.

Wrong CG, Fox is sleazy. MSNBC is slanted to the left but uses primary sources in getting across their message. Both have hired guns who appear regularly but Fox commentators interview each other and even 'report' "some people are saying" when the some people are the writers and editors or other commentators at Fox.

I'm surprised you don't watch Ratchel; you may disagree with her opinions but she's likely the smartest and best educated commentator on cable or the networks today. Her show is the best hour of cable, IMHO.

It's subjective, WhineCrapper... it is opinion. Yours is yours, mine is mine. But you cannot say I'm 'wrong'... unless you can actually prove it as fact. Clearly, as someone with an IQ over room temperature, you will know that you cannot prove it. You can back up your opinion.... but I can also back up mine.

It's seriously ridiculous to claim I'm 'wrong' about a subjective topic.

But.... what is really funny.... Marc 'thanked' you. Fucking moron wouldn't know the difference between a fart and a fuck.

Rachel is a talk show host. She has nothing to do with "news".

I truly enjoy posting with my links to as many left wing (NYT or France 24 or BBC) so I don't have to deal with the insanity of left wing rabble going "OMG I refuse to read Newsmax" .

Last edited:

You only briefly watch Fox, and nothing else, and base everything you know about what other networks are doing on the fact that you do not watch them.

Got it.

It's subjective, WhineCrapper... it is opinion. Yours is yours, mine is mine. But you cannot say I'm 'wrong'... unless you can actually prove it as fact. Clearly, as someone with an IQ over room temperature, you will know that you cannot prove it. You can back up your opinion.... but I can also back up mine.

It's seriously ridiculous to claim I'm 'wrong' about a subjective topic.

But.... what is really funny.... Marc 'thanked' you. Fucking moron wouldn't know the difference between a fart and a fuck.

I do not even watch Fox and I know that there are other networks that are more sleazy. Scarborough called out his own show on how sleazy they have been recently.

Morning Joe

The good part starts about 10 minutes in.

:lol:thank you wry- the last refuge of a dunce- your shit stinks, mine doesn't.....:clap2:

oh and hey, the ladies in black will be back in front of US Berk. Bancroft and Telegraph in 2 weeks, they are a great deal more 'honest' than you'll ever be, go hang out with them for a while, maybe I'll stop by, throw you a buck.

You only briefly watch Fox, and nothing else, and base everything you know about what other networks are doing on the fact that you do not watch them.

Got it.

Well hells bells. I refer to all and I mean all news networks that I can access on any given story. Print and livewire. And most importantly foreign press because at this point in time all of the American alphabet networks are sucking David Axelrods you know what.

If you have to get the "news" somewhere, I'd run with France 24 if you lean left. And Al Jazeera if you run in the middle. And the Telegraph if you lean right.

But at least they give you the news instead of the constant pablum and bullshit Herr Axelrod is feeding you thru the outlets.

Man oh man. Dave beats Goebbles hands down at this point in time.

Last edited:

islamicrageboyfoxnewsco.jpg

Seriously folks, for the past two weeks they've whined about poor Rupert Murdoch being "piled on" by the MSM. Now they're speculating when and where Casey Anthony will be released; reporting death threats have been directed at her they promise in the same breath to stay on the story.

Moments ago they reported an anonomyous source believed she would be leaving from a nearby General Services Airport used by VIP's.
Yes, obviously they're hacking, because NOBODY EVER calls in news tips.

Dumbass.

Now you are going to have to explain to her what a primary source is.

Meanwhile - George Soros is pleasuring himself somewhere?

The fact you use the term "slanted" to describe MSNBC renders any of your opinions moot.

Meanwhile - George Soros is pleasuring himself somewhere?

Better he do it himself, unlike murdoch, who uses little boys and warrior.

Forum List

Back