Breaking Fox News: Stalking Casey Anthony

True; I always tune into Fox, usually briefly, so I know what the Echo Chamber will rant about on this message board each day. Fox is sleazy in my opinion, as well as an arm of the GOP. It is not journalism by any stretch of the imagination.

You only briefly watch Fox, and nothing else, and base everything you know about what other networks are doing on the fact that you do not watch them.

Got it.

Well hells bells. I refer to all and I mean all news networks. All media. Print and livewire. And most importantly foreign press because at this point in time all of the American alphabet networks are sucking David Axelrods cock.

If you have to get the "news" somewhere, I'd run with France 24 if you lean left. And Al Jazeera if you run in the middle. And the Telegraph if you lean right.

But at least they give you the news instead of the constant pablum and bullshit Herr Axelrod is feeding you thru the outlets.

Man oh man. Dave beats Goebbles hands down at this point in time.

I do not watch Fox, I am just pointing out the absurdity of claiming Fox is the only network that is making Casey Anthony a sideshow. Have you seen the way CHH and HLN have been covering the case?

Funny you should say that... I often google the bullshit de jour from the left.... and it's pretty much SOP that they've got it from MSNBC. :lol::lol:

Fox is no more sleazy than any other outlet.... the problem is that you disagree with many of their commentators which colors your judgement.

Wrong CG, Fox is sleazy. MSNBC is slanted to the left but uses primary sources in getting across their message. Both have hired guns who appear regularly but Fox commentators interview each other and even 'report' "some people are saying" when the some people are the writers and editors or other commentators at Fox.

I'm surprised you don't watch Ratchel; you may disagree with her opinions but she's likely the smartest and best educated commentator on cable or the networks today. Her show is the best hour of cable, IMHO.

The fact you use the term "slanted" to describe MSNBC renders any of your opinions moot.

MSNBC does not slant their news stories, so you are correct in that regard.

I wonder, are they hacking into the Orlando law enforcement cell phones?

Seriously folks, for the past two weeks they've whined about poor Rupert Murdoch being "piled on" by the MSM. Now they're speculating when and where Casey Anthony will be released; reporting death threats have been directed at her they promise in the same breath to stay on the story.

Moments ago they reported an anonomyous source believed she would be leaving from a nearby General Services Airport used by VIP's.

Meanwhile - George Soros is pleasuring himself somewhere?

Better he do it himself, unlike murdoch, who uses little boys and warrior.

I think you must have USMB confused with DU.... baseless accusations are generally mocked here.

You fucking moronic little dickhead.

Wrong CG, Fox is sleazy. MSNBC is slanted to the left but uses primary sources in getting across their message. Both have hired guns who appear regularly but Fox commentators interview each other and even 'report' "some people are saying" when the some people are the writers and editors or other commentators at Fox.

I'm surprised you don't watch Ratchel; you may disagree with her opinions but she's likely the smartest and best educated commentator on cable or the networks today. Her show is the best hour of cable, IMHO.

The fact you use the term "slanted" to describe MSNBC renders any of your opinions moot.

:lol::lol::lol: See, you do have a sense of humor! No intellect, but definitely a sense of humor.

:lol::lol::lol: See, you do have a sense of humor! No intellect, but definitely a sense of humor.
Well, there's your challenge, CowardGirl - show me any MSNBC news story that is slanted.

You will ignore this, because you would fail.

Honestly, I just don't care enough to bother. Whatever I provide, you would disagree with... why would I waste my time pandering to your gibberish?

You will ignore this, because you are stupid.

Well, there's your challenge, CowardGirl - show me any MSNBC news story that is slanted.

You will ignore this, because you would fail.

Is that challenge open to everyone?

Norquist has been said to have, “outsized influence in the debate over raising the debt ceiling.” The reasoning, he told David Thursday, is because he represents taxpayers.

Press Pass - PRESS Pass: Grover Norquist

No slant at all there. Who said it, and how is his influence outsized?

Seriously folks, for the past two weeks they've whined about poor Rupert Murdoch being "piled on" by the MSM. Now they're speculating when and where Casey Anthony will be released; reporting death threats have been directed at her they promise in the same breath to stay on the story.

Moments ago they reported an anonomyous source believed she would be leaving from a nearby General Services Airport used by VIP's.

Fox is stalking Anthony, huh? You can't possibly be that stupid. Ignorance! We'll just chalk it up to ignorance. Yeah, that'll work.

Meanwhile - George Soros is pleasuring himself somewhere?

Better he do it himself, unlike murdoch, who uses little boys and warrior.

KA - POW!!!

kapow.jpg

Knockout punch!

Forum List

Back